LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a reminder that Colin from Windsor never misses a moment of the Nick Ferrari breakfast show.

"Nick Ferrari trending you should tell him"

He must have waited for an ads break to tweet that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just a reminder that Colin from Windsor never misses a moment of the Nick Ferrari breakfast show.

"Nick Ferrari trending you should tell him"

He must have waited for an ads break to tweet that.
Water off a duck's back. I doubt if Nick cares about online opinions. There's a nasty implication by one of the DS mob this morning that he's a paedophile. (post 24769) Pity he doesn't threaten to sue for slander over some of the stuff they post.

Water off a duck's back. I doubt if Nick cares about online opinions.
I think he went to the same school at Steve with regards to 'tech savvy'. Apparently he has a rotary dial on his smart phone. It's slow, but it works. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jobbie should check out the facts of school funding. State schools' grounds and buildings are owned by their local authority, which is responsible for all funding. He's trying to blame the bad condition of schools on the current Government but (a) it's an accumulation of decades of neglect, and (b) local Government of all parties must share the blame.

Why and when did unreliable concrete take over from good, old-fashioned, reliable brick?

Wasn't there a super blue moon the other day ? There has to be a reason for the explosion of nonsense on the LBC and GB News threads. These people need help,

I may have to re-evaluate Iain Payne.

I tuned in the other day for the first time since Steve left and I quite enjoyed it. He was talking about Lego and retro toys. We got snippets of the talking clock, a smattering of Erling Haaland, ex wife making him take down photo's of him with famous sports people and a bit of the boy band .... Is he always this chaotic? If so, I like it 🤣

Sounded like he was channeling his inner Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I tuned in the other day for the first time since Steve left and I quite enjoyed it. He was talking about Lego and retro toys. We got snippets of the talking clock, a smattering of Erling Haaland, ex wife making him take down photo's of him with famous sports people and a bit of the boy band .... Is he always this chaotic? If so, I like it 🤣

I like that Ian Payne does the first two hours light 'n'fluffy and the final hour newsy, a good combination.

I loved when he said "the boy band", his young production team, hadn't heard of the speaking clock. Such things make me feel very old...

• Haha
I like that Ian Payne does the first two hours light 'n'fluffy and the final hour newsy, a good combination.

I loved when he said "the boy band", his young production team, hadn't heard of the speaking clock. Such things make me feel very old...
I listened because I'd seen posted on here that he normally does light and fluffy for the first part of the show. I'll give him another whirl.

It would appear that Colin Brazier has disappeared from the LBC list of presenters. I hope it's nothing to do with his recent run in with Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu. It wouldn't be surprise if he has gone. He's a bit dull. I can't imagine he's bringing in the listeners.

It would appear that Colin Brazier has disappeared from the LBC list of presenters. I hope it's nothing to do with his recent run in with Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu. It wouldn't be surprise if he has gone. He's a bit dull. I can't imagine he's bringing in the listeners.
Dr Shola should have a show. 😬

• Angry
  • Wow
Did James O'Brien mention the excellent economic figures from the UK today?

I am sure that he would not avoid them and hope that his listeners would not spot that he had made a fool of himself with his predictions and Brexit bashing....

Please please please LBC do NOT put the awful Marina or Olly in the 10pm slot 🙏

• Heart

I do miss Steve, but am really enjoying Ian. He seems quite mischievous

Reactions: 3
Quite a shake up of programmes this weekend.

Ian Payne covering breakfast 7-10am
P:aul Brand at 10am followed by
Matthew Wright at 1pm
Clare Foges (Sat) at 4pm
Ali Mirag (Sun) at 4pm

Ben Kentish 10pm - Mon to Thurs. It is lucky Parliament are in recess, or is he going to relinquish his duties as Westminster Editor?

Natasha Clark starts as the new Political Editor this month. The press release says " She will work alongside some of the biggest names in broadcasting .... and with LBC’s award-winning team of journalists, including Westminster Editor and presenter Ben Kentish. "

Andrew Marr returns to the 'team sheet' next week.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.