LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is tragic. To be so attention seeking to post on Twitter when you've just had a baby about your hatred for the government.
There is a whole raft of middle-aged women (and men) desperate for meeeja attention pretending to be outraged about the Tories or the 'Woke'. It really is a truly pitiful existence. I think GB News/Talk TV is probably the bottom of the barrel, then Channel 5 in the morning, then LBC. All these people seem to rotate between the stations. It's one reason I cannot wait untill AI replaces them all. Max Headroom was so far ahead of the curve it's unreal. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another busy day in Twickenham for the rugby , I’m watering the plants and having lunch, bliss.

• Heart
The latest rubbish to hit the papers is the hunt for something that never existed in the first place, yes folks the Loch Ness Monster, the latest photo looks like another con, amazing no pics exist.

• Haha
The latest rubbish to hit the papers is the hunt for something that never existed in the first place, yes folks the Loch Ness Monster, the latest photo looks like another con, amazing no pics exist
Strange Steve should take agin the Lock Ness Monster considering he's always promoting The Magic Circle. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nadine has gone. James is enjoying it. That will cheer his weekend up.

I truly wonder what he will do if Labour win the next GE. The best thing that ever happened to him professionally was Brexit and Boris. He's already proving without either of them he has nothing to say of any interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's always got Trump which should keep him going for the foreseeable...and also the migrants/asylum seekers/"invaders" along with Cruella Braverman who provides plenty of material for him to relish?

Poor scorned Mad Nad will get a novel or two out of this treachery..The Rishi voodoo doll will be taking a pounding..

Nadine has gone. James is enjoying it. That will cheer his weekend up.
He really can't help himself can he. They are more similar than he probably realizes. Honestly though ... his 'therapy' schtick is total bollocks judging by the way he carries on.

He' a very good example of someone who has had too much "therapy"..like so many self-obsessed privileged individuals who have too much time on their hands.
---
#GoNads will be trending no doubt

He' a very good example of someone who has had too much "therapy"..like so many self-obsessed privileged individuals who have too much time on their hands.
---
#GoNads will be trending no doubt
Yeah that it true. Therapy doesn't work with self-absorbed people, they tend to treat it as if they are being interviewed by Parky. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Yeah that it true. Therapy doesn't work with self-absorbed people, they tend to treat it as if they are being interviewed by Parky. :rolleyes:
Very true...They just love being allowed to talk about themselves and having therapy is seen as such a badge of honour these days..It's almost compulsory for those desperate to remain relevant and "interesting"..

Very true...They just love being allowed to talk about themselves and having therapy is seen as such a badge of honour these days..It's almost compulsory for those desperate to remain relevant and "interesting"..
Yes, and people who are able to control and maintain their emotions are called 'repressed'. :rolleyes:

Yes, and people who are able to control and maintain their emotions are called 'repressed'. :rolleyes:
It's a hangover from the 60's hippy counter-culture of 'let it all hang out'. Living with my mum and dad in the suburbs, I never got further than wearing an afghan coat and dowsing myself in patchouli. :cool:
Mrs O'B is training to be a child psychologist. Mr O'B must provide her with plenty of homework. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a hangover from the 60's hippy counter-culture of 'let it all hang out'. Living with my mum and dad in the suburbs, I never got further than wearing an afghan coat and dowsing myself in patchouli. :cool:
Mrs O'B is training to be a child psychologist. Mr O'B must provide her with plenty of homework. :rolleyes:
When it comes to the soft sciences I rank Psychology right-up there with Astrology. I suppose it could be worse, she could be training to be a 'Body Language Expert'.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Listening to Nick Abbot last night discussing hedgehogs.

I get loads of hedgehogs in my garden. I don't feed them or anything but my neighbour is a big hedgehog fan. She has loads of houses in her garden. It's a Sylvanian village 🤣 When we replaced a fence she made sure there was gaps so they could wander around. It's one bit of wildlife that don't cause any problems and they're very cute. Unlike the fox who was on my decking staring me out the other night🦊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Listening to Nick Abbot last night discussing hedgehogs.

I get loads of hedgehogs in my garden. I don't feed them or anything but my neighbour is a big hedgehog fan. She has loads of houses in her garden. It's a Sylvanian village 🤣 When we replaced a fence she made sure there was gaps so they could wander around. It's one bit of wildlife that don't cause any problems and they're very cute. Unlike the fox who was on my decking staring me out the other night🦊
Good for her. Hedgehogs aren't yet endangered but they are listed as vulnerable, and they're good for gardens. They love nice juicy caterpillars, slugs and snails. But please don't put slug pellets down!

Good for her. Hedgehogs aren't yet endangered but they are listed as vulnerable, and they're good for gardens. They love nice juicy caterpillars, slugs and snails. But please don't put slug pellets down!
I don't!! I love the hedgehogs. She takes in injured ones too.

I don't!! I love the hedgehogs. She takes in injured ones too.
Do you remember, back in the 80s, Les Stocker, who occasionally used to come on with Robbie Vincent on Sunday evenings? He and his wife had started up a hedgehog hospital in Bucks. called Tiggywinkles? I just Googled it; it's enormous and now takes in all wildlife.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.