LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to knock those habits..especially in Midsummer.

I think mighty Mick Lynch is fielding questions on Nick's show re the 1st anniversary of the train strikes today...

Reactions: 1
Colin Brazier is terrible in the 10pm-1am show, I have tried listening a few times now but it is so boring.
Swarbrick was dull when he did it, Ian "I don't know" Payne was entertaining at times when he did it but Brazier takes the biscuit.
When Iain Dale returns Ali Miraaj would be a good fit for 10pm, but I doubt it will happen.

Reactions: 2
Yeah ... it's more obvious than ever that when James isn't ranting and raving Boris or thick as mince Mogg, 30P Lee etc. etc. he struggles. No one outside of himself gives a duck about Tufton Street and even if we did there's not exactly a whole lot we can do about it.

Yeah ... it's more obvious than ever that when James isn't ranting and raving Boris or thick as mince Mogg, 30P Lee etc. etc. he struggles. No one outside of himself gives a duck about Tufton Street and even if we did there's not exactly a whole lot we can do about it.
He talks about Tufton Street like everyone knows what it is or what he thinks it is.

I can guarantee if you went out in the street and asked 'what does Tufton Street mean to you?' most people would shrug their shoulders. He is absolutely lost in his own bubble.

I turned on for PMQ's at 1145 and this was a caller: "Nick? Is that Nick? ... I agree with the caller before who sounded like Jimmy Tarbuck" ... :LOL:

I had no idea what or where Tufton Street was until I checked it out. It sounds like a place where squirrels live in a kid's story.

I had no idea what or where Tufton Street was until I checked it out. It sounds like a place where squirrels live in a kid's story.
I didn't know either..but it sounds just right for Squirrel Nutkin!

PMQs was so boring today...

He talks about Tufton Street like everyone knows what it is or what he thinks it is.

I can guarantee if you went out in the street and asked 'what does Tufton Street mean to you?' most people would shrug their shoulders. He is absolutely lost in his own bubble.
He was doing his best to try and link the height of British people to some sort of Brexit related fantasy around poor nutrition in his own head, when it was pointed out that Dutch people eat just as much tit he dropped it straight away, he really is going to struggle with no Boris to drone on about

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I’ve solved the problem of my Freedom Pass, don’t swipe it just show it!! works every time

Do we know what the problem is with his card? I know I lost mine and had to pay TfL for a replacement. Then I fouind it, but they have cancelled the card. However, I suppose I could do as Steve suggests just show it (it won't get you through the tube barriers though!). Anyway, why would I need two? Keep one for 'best' !!!!

• Haha
Do we know what the problem is with his card? I know I lost mine and had to pay TfL for a replacement. Then I fouind it, but they have cancelled the card. However, I suppose I could do as Steve suggests just show it (it won't get you through the tube barriers though!). Anyway, why would I need two? Keep one for 'best' !!!!
I can't remember all the details but I think he had to renew it and there was some issue with him proving who he was. He's a a bus man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.