Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
I’m sure this has been discussed so apols but what’s the skinny on how Steve Allen was let go?

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Irony ate itself this morning when pure as the driven snow B..gl.ro.. piously told the world he would not respond to trolling. The trolling consisting only of one other poster asking him why he insults people he disagrees with. In no co-incidence whatsoever his alter ego had already been on twitter for a couple of hours harassing, usually, females with nasty comments aimed their way.
B..gl.ro.. ?

The Big One

Chatty Member
I am glad that there is a lot of security ready to take action should a protestor jump onto a Wimbledon Court.

wimbledon.jpg

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Mortified at being caught eh? Something for his team of expensive therapists to work on now that he has free time to ponder?

James is away next week.. Maybe some intensive therapy sessions to boost his self-esteem and work on all the imploding anger?

Maybe just maybe an old Ampleforth alumni may disclose some juicy titbit about his "history" to make him "relevant" again and less in need of sycophantic serial callers to massage his ego?
He favours Greece but might decide to swerve southern Europe. Temperatures could possibly hit 45C in the current heatwave.

The Big One

Chatty Member
Shelia Fogarty doing the 10am slot today, christ..as if 5 days of her torture is not enough
Did she really? I have seen elsewhere comments on J O'B's programme and according to the LBC website Shelagh is on air now. Ben Kentish at 4pm and Ali Miraj at 10pm. Finally Clive Bull overnight at 1am.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
It is bizarre he goes on about client journalists all the time without any sense of irony that he himself is exactly that.

I do wonder what he'll do when Labour win the next GE. He'll become the government apologist he so despises.
I don't think Starmer will last long as PM. He's not very popular with either the party or the public. I imagine there are already cliques of 'old' Labour MPs plotting how to get rid of him. The Tories did it to their previous three leaders!

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Dear LBC, I can't think of many other things I would prefer not to hear early on a Saturday morning than callers telling Andrew Castle how they watched loved ones dying in agony while they were unable to help them on their way to a peaceful death.
When they talk of the 'evil of banality' I'm sure they had Andrew Castle in mind. :rolleyes:

Redvers36

VIP Member
Are we all Ready for Rishi? I hope James is...and that he has a topical question lined up himself to ask the PM? Like...would you like to pre-order a copy of my forthcoming book, Mr Sunak? Grovel grovel simper simper..
James will probably be shoved out of the way by the Prime Minister's security detail.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Matt Frei's hysterical coverage of what's happening in Ukraine is irritating as fuck. Thank fuck someone in the know just came on and told him to calm down. You'd think Russia was going to break-up before teatime listening to Matt. :rolleyes: