Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redvers36

VIP Member
Carol Vorderman is another silly, Tory-hating, attention seeking woman, like Marina Purkiss, who trumpets her half-baked opinions without bothering to check the facts.
Just when Carol thought things could not get any worse she discovered that Jolyon Maugham is on her side.

EdwardTattsyrup

I still don't know what she said. It's ok, in truth I've no interest in her opinion on anything.
She didn’t really say anything. All I could see in her Twitter (sorry, X) feed was her interviewing Lewis Goodall who made the point that the Tories seem to be scared of Farage. Nothing particularly controversial.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She kept losing it with Amanda Barrie because Amanda kept misgendering her.

I wonder if James is aware on India's views on illegal immigration?

'Why not have a nice spikey barbed wire fence somewhere on the channel? Instead of using the English channel, they should use the legal channel.'
As James' meeja career starts to circle the bowl and he steps into the culture war arena he'll get swallowed whole by one of the big fish. :LOL:

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've been listening to him the past couple of days and he's been OK. All a bit predictable. He's definitely lost his mojo since Boris imploded.
I suspect 30p Lee will become his go to Tory to slag off now.
He's a bit conflicted about Lee because Lee was a miner aswell as an ex-Labour councillor. James can't understand how Lee can be a hardcore Tory now ... But as we know, James also constantly goes on about being able to change your mind on things, as he did by voting for Boris as Mayor of London. The positions he takes are so at odds with the things he says.

neroli

VIP Member
He' a very good example of someone who has had too much "therapy"..like so many self-obsessed privileged individuals who have too much time on their hands.
---
#GoNads will be trending no doubt

The Big One

Chatty Member
Darren Singer, a veteran media executive who previously worked at the Guardian, stepped down as chief financial officer in July.
He has been replaced by Ben Porter, a former Rupert Murdoch lieutenant at Foxtel and Sky.
I really cannot see this affecting programming. The shakeup is, I belive at Global rather than specifically LBC.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
When presenters are discussing a topic and as they mostly all do when they're speaking to a caller, ask them questions relating to the topic, do you think they are genuinely interested in the caller's answer orrrrrr is the producer telling the presenter what to ask through their ear piece and for what purpose?

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
What is Jobby talking about? He's bored on for 20 minutes and I can't see his point. I'm hanging on to see if any of the callers figured it out.

Last edited: