Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
Boris must be ruing his resignation hissy fit when he could have been flying out to support best pal Volod and having all those photo opportunities whilst Sunak immerses himself in Cobra meetings and works away in the background....He'll have to content himself with getting Vlad a column in the DM and adding him to his dishonours list at this rate.

neroli

VIP Member
He could always tout himself for a stint in the jungle after the book debacle and interrogate Liz Truss (if rumours are true and she's being targeted by ITV)

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Regular caller Ranjit from Oldbury on with Nick now, like clockwork, every show.
Saveloy & chips please Ranj
The Welsh bloke will be on shortly, then maybe Sophie.
If Ranjit can be on every show why can't crazy Ken the Scottish bible thumper? 😁

I don't think Nick could take it anymore. Him and Brian don't get on air these days.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Ferrari is in one of his weird moods this morning, mumbling, telling crap anecdotes & having a boner over Elton John/Reg Dwight
:rolleyes:

over thinker

BBC plan leaked their going to crucified every one it’s either The BBC way or The Appian Way!
Nash equilibrium hasn’t worked or has it sack them all . Not a example or a demonstration of human solidarity and heroism. More like "I Am Spartacus" In reverse.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Has twitter now got the X factor though? Will Musk now be known forevermore as Elon X ?Sounds a bit like a haemorrhoid cream?
Change is necessary but not simply for the sake of it. What had Musk against the little blue bird? The stylised X looks vaguely sinister. My current beef is the changes to University Challenge. It now has a set that looks like a Saturday night game-show and a monosyllabic host who never raises his eyes from the screen on which the Qs and As are written.

Sorry - off topic.
---
Speaking of weasels I heard a rumour that if (when) Labour win the next election Michael Gove is going to leave the Tory Party and Join Labour as a key 'advisor'!? o_O
They're welcome to him!

Redvers36

VIP Member
Do Sky get the inside info on the domestic terrorists disrupters that LBC did when RV worked there ?
It is hard to tell as Sky staff are brought in only to facilitate what Kay Burley is up to and are then replaced by someone else. It must be quite a dance getting people in and out off camera.

Kay seems very anti doctors and against their strikes.

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Dear LBC, I can't think of many other things I would prefer not to hear early on a Saturday morning than callers telling Andrew Castle how they watched loved ones dying in agony while they were unable to help them on their way to a peaceful death.

Last edited: