LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all panto..
Can see why you'd think that (I did too)... until I found out his new wife was a producer on Newsnight (which Emily presented for many years). So it's much more likely that they were there for her, rather than Gideon.

Can see why you'd think that (I did too)... until I found out his new wife was a producer on Newsnight (which Emily presented for many years). So it's much more likely that they were there for her, rather than Gideon.
Apparently Ed Balls was there too. They're all besties these days.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Apparently Ed Balls was there too. They're all besties these days.
Now Ed Balls is quite chummy with Gideon. They've been a semi-regular pairing on election programmes for some time (one from the centre-left, one centre-right) and now they have a podcast together. I'd have been more surprised if Ed hadn't been there, tbh.

• Sick
James has developed an irritating habit of mocking any potential argument against his position before he even starts.

Today was the environment. He says in a stupid voice: "You could ring up another station and say 'well China isn't doing anything about it'", as if that somehow makes the point invalid. Seems like a good point to me, ie: what other countries are doing regarding the environment?

It's just bleeping annoying.

Click off.
He just seems desperate for attention these days. I do no know the truth of the story about the BBC presenter but if I had made quite an ar*e of myself over a convicted pedophile like Carl Beech I would steer clear of things like this.

James O'Brien on Twitter: "Murdoch media reporting anything BBC-related will always be defined by his desire to destroy the Corporation. The BBC reporting anything Murdoch-related will always be defined by their determination to remain impartial. It's impossible to exaggerate how important this is." / Twitter

He just seems desperate for attention these days. I do no know the truth of the story about the BBC presenter but if I had made quite an ar*e of myself over a convicted pedophile like Carl Beech I would steer clear of things like this.

James O'Brien on Twitter: "Murdoch media reporting anything BBC-related will always be defined by his desire to destroy the Corporation. The BBC reporting anything Murdoch-related will always be defined by their determination to remain impartial. It's impossible to exaggerate how important this is." / Twitter
God, what a dull tweet. I can just visualize the type of avid followers he has. Is there a term for a Left-leaning Gammon? James is always having a pop at the BBC, so is Nick ... Weird. Having said all that, the BBC really doesn't help itself does it ... :rolleyes:

God, what a dull tweet. I can just visualize the type of avid followers he has. Is there a term for a Left-leaning Gammon? James is always having a pop at the BBC, so is Nick ... Weird. Having said all that, the BBC really doesn't help itself does it ... :rolleyes:
Left-leaning gammon? They're probably vegetarian. How about beetroot? :mad:

bleep ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Left-leaning gammon? They're probably vegetarian. How about beetroot? :mad:
That does work because according to his wife James loves a beetroot brownie

Sadly that business project crumbled and let me give a shout out to our past ursine friend who kept us updated on developments.

• Haha
There's only one interesting story in the news but it's impossible to discuss it openly on air without running into legal barriers. So it's back to moaning about mortgages. 😴

There's only one interesting story in the news but it's impossible to discuss it openly on air without running into legal barriers. So it's back to moaning about mortgages. 😴
I suppose we can discuss it, as long as we don't mention any names on who he maybe.

Reactions: 3
BBC plan leaked their going to crucified every one it’s either The BBC way or The Appian Way!
Nash equilibrium hasn’t worked or has it sack them all . Not a example or a demonstration of human solidarity and heroism. More like "I Am Spartacus" In reverse.

BBC plan leaked their going to crucified every one it’s either The BBC way or The Appian Way!
Nash equilibrium hasn’t worked or has it sack them all . Not a example or a demonstration of human solidarity and heroism. More like "I Am Spartacus" In reverse.
What? 🤯

• Haha
Have your cornflakes been spiked, over thinker :unsure: !?

• Haha
What was Nicks / The Callers take on Vorderman's comments? Pretty ballsy move to slag people off for not having a degree from someone who only managed to muster a third in engineering, I mean you wouldn't hire her to build a bridge would you. :rolleyes: I was as close as I've ever been to ring-in and say that! I'm hoping someone else did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.