Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, he did a video basically missing the point and talks about his merchandise more than he does the violence. Absolute ignorance.

Oh and I've just been blocked by him for giving a slightly negative opinion and stating the above. 😂

Reactions: 13
He has a video up already. Two side to the story. He isn't a bully blah blah blah . people who went to school with him and a family member say otherwise. On this thread before any of the Zac thing months ago

Reactions: 9
If he didn’t bash zak with a merch mug, he would’ve straight up denied the accusation, but he hasn’t. Clearly he is violent and I don’t believe a word coming out of his mouth in the latest videos, anyone still supporting this guy is a wrongen.

Reactions: 16
If he didn’t bash zak with a merch mug, he would’ve straight up denied the accusation, but he hasn’t. Clearly he is violent and I don’t believe a word coming out of his mouth in the latest videos, anyone still supporting this guy is a wrongen.

The boy said on a post it was all true expect the other two taking drugs . They took him as part of the family and he treated them like that his star has fallen I give it a few weeks he be dropped by his agent

Reactions: 8
I used to like Lisa but her comments last night were horrible, first she tried pretending she hadn't got a clue what had gone on then tried to turn it on Zak saying he was an alcoholic, considering she's on a driving ban for "drink driving" which she blames her ex hubby for (did he pour drink down her gob?) she's a fine one to talk!!
Instead of leaving to look after her kids (who left 1 by 1) she put a man first and stayed with him and now gets used by Lawrence to pack and post his merch because hes such a lazy tosser to do it himself.
But she sticks up for him so she doesn't lose her meal ticket! Definitely on the gravy train, whole family seem fucked up mentally.
The video she made about bringing Lawrence up ‘the right way’ and saying she didn’t ‘overfeed’ him just shows her lack of insight. Trying to distance herself from his issues and prioritising her own feelings when as his Mother, she heavily contributed to the man he is today, is very telling.

She said her ex called Police and got her caught when she was drink driving, doesn’t own the fact she chose to drive UTI. I imagine Lawrence has trouble regulating because his whole childhood was centred around managing and prioritising her needs and her relationships.

Oh well I was wrong he didnt really say anything a very vague video. I genuinely used to like him a lot last year but recently I think everyone’s seen a different side. Tiktok is such a mad place adults having constant bickering falling out and drama

Reactions: 4
Lawrence and Zak have filmed a video in Lawrence’s car. So awkward. They say they are not friends, Zak said some stuff mentioned didn’t happen and some did. Lawrence literally says nothing. I feel for Zak that bloke that posted these messages has made it worse
Lawrence didn’t look how he usually presents himself did he? He looked menacing IMO

Reactions: 10
Another video from Lawrence reportedly ‘addressing’ the issue but he’s once again deflecting all over the place. No apology whatsoever, to Zak or the hangers on.
Did he imply that Zak’s Mum took advantage and coerced him to sell merch and move away?

Reactions: 9
I’d think more of him if he held his hands up and apologised to Zak and his family rather than just saying what’s done is done. Ok there’s two sides to every story and they’ve fell out, no it shouldn’t of been aired publicly but you’d just do the right thing now it has and apologise rather than skirting round it and going on about how this guy was slagging off his merch and he’s the victim of bullying

Reactions: 6

So basically he suggesting that he easily led asIf they forced him to move to Wakefield and to do merch and he had to take it away from them, he done nothing to explain himself just trying to carry on as normal.

Reactions: 2
Damage control. Lawrence, give it up mate. The lot of you are a cult and need to get off Tiktok.

Reactions: 16
No Phillip Scofield moment then?!

It answered nothing, except make it look like Gail and Zak’s family took advantage of him and that is his side of the story.

Dear Lawl will no doubt get away with it, his got to many groupies holding on and supporting him for dear life.

I’m bit disappointed in Zak because he just letting him get away with it, but guess he just scared of the backlash.

The only good thing is at least people are aware of Lawrence’s fakeness, it’s breaking down slowly but surely.

It answered nothing, except make it look like Gail and Zak’s family took advantage of him and that is his side of the story.

Dear Lawl will no doubt get away with it, his got to many groupies holding on and supporting him for dear life.

I’m bit disappointed in Zak because he just letting him get away with it, but guess he just scared of the backlash.

The only good thing is at least people are aware of Lawrence’s fakeness, it’s breaking down slowly but surely.
Yeah, speaking from experience, it's bloody scary when you come out anyway so I can't imagine how nervous Zakk is to have it done for him in front of countless tik tok viewers.

It's really shown a dark side to Lawrence, though. Even the most recent videos - the way he holds himself and his facial expressions etc are totally different. Sadly. Still. Talks. Like. This.

The video in the car, he looked outright creepy.

It always baffles me that these people broadcast their lives online and then have the nerve to say 'we are all allowed a private life.' Yes, which is why you don't broadcast it online. I saw the mum from the Smithy Family comment on someone's video saying they were creepy for knowing what car insurance they had. Erm...do you not watch your own videos? Nick literally told the world.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely feel so so sad for Zak and conc
Zacks mum said it at the end of the day, so how can Lawrence do that video to defend himself. He’s been exposed and he knows it. It’s clearly all true in my opinion. Zack looked uncomfortable in the car.
And from what I have read on Instagram Zak's sister has said there is more to come, I have no idea don't know them but what I do know about Domestic Violence is it will not just be a one off they always cry and say how sorry they are and it won't happen again but it always does.

Reactions: 6

It’s as though Zack is too scared to tell his side. Clearly it all happened, why would his Mum lie?

I just cannot get my head around why these people are more concerned with tiktok than sorting out their problems.

Who cares what people think on TT at the end of the day? Leave the app for a while and focus on your issues.

If my relative was revealed to do something bad online, I wouldn't fan the flames by posting it constantly. I'd delete the app - or at least give it a rest - and spend time fixing my issues and being there for the people I care about.

What I will say, though is that people who defend Lawrence no matter what, are missing the bigger picture. Labelling it 'a scrap' or saying 'we all get into arguments' misses the point so much. Domestic abuse against men is swept under the carpet a lot and that shows why.

Did she really get done for drink driving? She comes across as a drinker. Someone posted something nice on her page and she got all defensive and had a ho at them.
Yeah she got done for dd back in jan..her car is on her parents drive..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched his video “people fall out” yeah they do Lawrence hun, but I can assure you when I have fell out with people I managed to just say what needed to be said rather than launching a mug of their head.

STOP TALKING TO THE CAMERA LIKE WE CANNOT COMPREHEND THE BS YOU ARE SPOUTING!

It’s as though Zack is too scared to tell his side. Clearly it all happened, why would his Mum lie?
Had to quote this to tell you I love your user and it brings a smile to my face everytime I see it 🤣 completely off topic I know!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.