Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fine it not nice but obviously Zak mum got confused and I love how Mel just swipes over the accusations of violence against Zak from Lawrence as two las falling out, sick.

Zak’s mum apology doesn’t deny about Lawrence though.

Reactions: 3
So Zak’s mum has admitted to lying about something then? Hmm how strange. Now makes her look like a complete liar. If it’s not true then surely Zak would just make a video saying it’s rubbish, the fact he hasn’t rushed to do that makes it look to me like it’s true. If your friend was accused of that or even an ex friend that you know is innocent you’d jump to defend them and say they’re innocent. I’m interested to see what our lovely (or not so lovely!!) Lawrence has to say about all this… he’s got to address it as his comments are just flooded with questions about it and people accusing him

Reactions: 8
His videos are littered with people commenting about this now. I wonder how he’s going to address this? Not such a nice guy then. Poor Zak he’s only young

Reactions: 8
His videos are littered with people commenting about this now. I wonder how he’s going to address this? Not such a nice guy then. Poor Zak he’s only young
I don't think he will address it personally, pretend it will all blow over, his cult following will defend him, like the smiths

Reactions: 7
I don't think he will address it personally, pretend it will all blow over, his cult following will defend him, like the smiths
Alot of people are attacking him for it, but bizarrely there are numerous people defending him saying calling it abuse is laughable or suggesting that they know Lawrence too well from watching his videos and he would never do such a thing.

Truly a cult.

Had posted this on another thread. I don’t feel comfortable with Zak’s Mum’s convo being posted, she was either very naive in sharing the info with Dontholdback or knew exactly what he would do with it.

03AB49E9-6E07-4CCE-AB6A-B4CB057EDEE6.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Had posted this on another thread. I don’t feel comfortable with Zak’s Mum’s convo being posted, she was either very naive in sharing the info with Dontholdback or knew exactly what he would do with it.

View attachment 688751
I saw a video from Mel moon and she showed messages from Zak’s mum and the lady sounds absolutely mortified and upset this has all been shared online. I genuinely think she wanted someone to talk to and that dontholdback guy has used her messages for pure views and to expose this situation when it’s not his place to do so. I bet he was the one who reached out to her to try and dig dirt and act like a friend

Reactions: 12
I remember a video from a while back where Lawrence said his Grandparents brought him up.

Reactions: 2
Lawrence’s mum is laughable, actually saying Zak is lying and a drunk, she knows the gravy train is jeopardy.

This is what she put on Gail, Zak mum video

and then pop on Lawrence latest video later on after seeing the backlash and comments saying he is innocent.
She's a grown woman of 50 and is bullying a 21 year old.. she's worried about the money, it's Lawrence who buys all them new clothes, pays for her bingo, she got done for drink driving back in Jan, so she's a fine one to talk about people drinking every night.. she drinks most days with Spencer lol. She's a sad excuse of a mother the daughter is never with her.

Reactions: 10
Lawrence and Zak have filmed a video in Lawrence’s car. So awkward. They say they are not friends, Zak said some stuff mentioned didn’t happen and some did. Lawrence literally says nothing. I feel for Zak that bloke that posted these messages has made it worse

Reactions: 6
Imagine this is the live last night that triggered it all.

and little road man Ralph 😂

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Mel and that idiot bloke of hers laughing about domestic abuse and still supporting Lawrence says it all.
Wow, Lawrence did not come across well on those videos. He literally proved every point the guy was making the longer he spoke.

Genuinely thinks he's massively important and a celebrity.

Absolute joke, damage control, Zak basically tit on his own mother and made her out to be a liar, basically gonna get away with he’s behaviour because Zak is scared of the backlash.

Reactions: 5
Absolute joke, damage control, Zak basically tit on his own mother and made her out to be a liar, basically gonna get away with he’s behaviour because Zak is scared of the backlash.

End of the day if what’s been said by his mum is true, zak is a victim of abuse. I can completely understand why he is scared and wants it to go away, it seems like this info was put out by his mum without his consent.

Reactions: 9
Something defo happened more than just a “falling out”. The things his mum said, how close Lawrence was with his family and Zak and now suddenly they cannot stand each other. There is something big that happened it’s obvious and I don’t trust Lawrence. All these things seems to point to him as being the problem

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.