Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He lets everyone and anyone in his house doesn’t he! Wonder how many of these were his friends before he was big on tik tok

Reactions: 3
Am I alone in finding him super annoying? 😂

Like, fair play, he's lost a lot of weight but my god, he's annoying. Why...does...he...tall...like...THIS?

It's kinda sad to see him go from a nice guy on a weight loss journey to someone who clearly has his eye on the follower count and is now selling merch like he's some massive celebrity.

Tiktok merch always baffles me. Imagine someone asking what's on your t shirt. 'Oh, some bloke on tik tok who eats his dinner with his hands.' Just...why? 😂

I think he puts an act on, too. I saw his live quite a while ago, and someone asked him if he is religious and he said 'well, because the old testament and the new are different...' and then it was like he remembered he's meant to act dumb and he put the voice on and said 'what's that say? Am I religious? I...don't...know. I've never seen God or something.' 🙄

Reactions: 12
Am I alone in finding him super annoying? 😂

Like, fair play, he's lost a lot of weight but my god, he's annoying. Why...does...he...tall...like...THIS?

It's kinda sad to see him go from a nice guy on a weight loss journey to someone who clearly has his eye on the follower count and is now selling merch like he's some massive celebrity.

Tiktok merch always baffles me. Imagine someone asking what's on your t shirt. 'Oh, some bloke on tik tok who eats his dinner with his hands.' Just...why? 😂

I think he puts an act on, too. I saw his live quite a while ago, and someone asked him if he is religious and he said 'well, because the old testament and the new are different...' and then it was like he remembered he's meant to act dumb and he put the voice on and said 'what's that say? Am I religious? I...don't...know. I've never seen God or something.' 🙄
Your not alone

The way he talks pisses me off

your followers are not stupid Lawrence so don’t talk to them like they don’t have a Brain cell

Reactions: 6
No he’s annoying 😂 it is mostly how he talks sometimes I think, and he sometimes makes me feel a bit sick with how he shoves food in with his hands and eats/chews his food but I guess he can’t really help that and that’s me being fussy 🙈

Reactions: 4
So glad it's not just me. People back him so passionately on his page, I start to doubt if it's just me being mean but he makes my blood boil 😂

I was a fan of his because of his diet but I judge people sometimes by their friends and I don't like anyone he calls friends maybe Zak is nice.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the dontholdbackofficial videos about Lawrence? I've got to admit I'm shocked I didn't think Lawrence was like that

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the dontholdbackofficial videos about Lawrence? I've got to admit I'm shocked I didn't think Lawrence was like that
I watched him live last night with dontholdback and he turned nasty pretty quickly it was shocking

I missed the live but someone had screen recorded it and posted a short bit of it when I went onto don't hold backs tiktok he had posted a video to say about a video he had posted on Instagram where he explains about Zak.

My internet is cutting me off so seen a tiny bit today but I want to see it all, Lawrence will be in shock when everyone becomes bored with him because he has not been doing well recently.

The mask is slipping with Lawrence seems he step father wasn’t wrong after all, he apparently was abusive and obsessive to Zak, this is Zak’s mum messaging the don’t hold back account, makes alarming reading, she confirms Lawrence is gay, he falls out with lot of people and accusation about drug taking, wow!

43AA4A3D-51C5-4015-8C28-DA7A2B99FAAC.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is horrible. Wow. I’m just wondering though, Zak’s mum says “don’t say anything”. But this man has now posted it all? Who is this guy he seems to love the drama and not actually care about Zak or his family. She has told him stuff in private and he’s now posting it all??

Reactions: 16
This is horrible. Wow. I’m just wondering though, Zak’s mum says “don’t say anything”. But this man has now posted it all? Who is this guy he seems to love the drama and not actually care about Zak or his family. She has told him stuff in private and he’s now posting it all??
I dunno she must know he account content and know he wouldn’t keep it secret.

just looked at the comments on his later videos l, people are saying #justiceforzakk and people are starting to question him now, typically people are also defending him.

I really hope Zak has the courage to come out and tell he side of the story otherwise he just do it to another person.

I dunno she must know he account content and know he wouldn’t keep it secret.

just looked at the comments on his later videos l, people are saying #justiceforzakk and people are starting to question him now, typically people are also defending him.

I really hope Zak has the courage to come out and tell he side of the story otherwise he just do it to another person.
I feel terrible for Zak. I’m shocked to read this. I do not think it’s this other guys place to “expose” this though. I know people are supporting Zak but maybe he didn’t want this all over the internet. What a horrible situation

Reactions: 5
Damn, I feel bad for Zak but angry he feels he can’t talk out for fear of bashlash from the cult of Lawrence.

They’re serious accusations but I don’t think Zak’s mum has any reason to lie and there other accusations from his mum’s ex husband about him being involved with drugs and stealing off pensioners he looked after seem to carry a bit more weight now.

Lawrence clearly has a lot of issues but nothing excuse this behaviour and I hope ppl are starting to see the light with him and if his little tiktok friends remain silence on this then they are just as bad as him.

Reactions: 8
Wow, Zak's parents were so kind to Lawrence they even went on holiday together, Lawrence is hiding a lot it would seem and I do not mean he is Gay who cares anymore about things like that but the drinking and the violence it's making sense someone on here said weeks ago he was a bully at school.

Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic but often wondered why Lawrence had to stop working when we went into lockdown if he was a carer for the elderly? I may have missed something as haven't followed him from the start.

I did wonder the same about them messages as his mum said several times not to say anything. I feel for Zak as he seems a nice lad, I hope he finds some courage,he is the victim and should not need to hide

Reactions: 5
I don't wish to sound unpleasant, but I'm happy to see people waking up to people like Lawrence and the Smithy Family and to see their bubbles bursting.

As weird as their fans are for being so fanatical, people like Lawrence and the Smithy Family know exactly what they're doing and use their audience for money and 'fame.' That sort of thing never sits right with me and I've always found these cult like accounts a bit unnerving.

Slightly off topic but often wondered why Lawrence had to stop working when we went into lockdown if he was a carer for the elderly? I may have missed something as haven't followed him from the start.

I did wonder the same about them messages as his mum said several times not to say anything. I feel for Zak as he seems a nice lad, I hope he finds some courage,he is the victim and should not need to hide
He basically said he thinks of himself as an influencer - whatever that means - and he earns money from that 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 13
Doesn't surprise me at all about Lawrence, only wished I saw the live last night, anyone know if there's a video of the live?

Wonder what Lawrence's "agent" is advising! Like his needs a bleeping agent, doesn't even get out of bed until midday, lazy bully. Hope Zak is ok

Reactions: 9
Doesn't surprise me at all about Lawrence, only wished I saw the live last night, anyone know if there's a video of the live?

Wonder what Lawrence's "agent" is advising! Like his needs a bleeping agent, doesn't even get out of bed until midday, lazy bully. Hope Zak is ok
Now we know why the sweet edibles was that the name they use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.