Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt so uncomfortable watching that video it felt so forced and tbh I really feel for Zac . It has shown Lawrence In a whole new light !

Reactions: 12
Been watching the drama unfold so came looking for a thread few previous comments about Lawrence being a bully. Poor zac looked like he was forced into the car. Also all the cuts in the video 🤔
I did think there was something odd about why he came home early from that holiday with his nan and grandad.

Reactions: 13
She's a grown woman of 50 and is bullying a 21 year old.. she's worried about the money, it's Lawrence who buys all them new clothes, pays for her bingo, she got done for drink driving back in Jan, so she's a fine one to talk about people drinking every night.. she drinks most days with Spencer lol. She's a sad excuse of a mother the daughter is never with her.
Did she really get done for drink driving? She comes across as a drinker. Someone posted something nice on her page and she got all defensive and had a ho at them.

Reactions: 3
I used to like Lisa but her comments last night were horrible, first she tried pretending she hadn't got a clue what had gone on then tried to turn it on Zak saying he was an alcoholic, considering she's on a driving ban for "drink driving" which she blames her ex hubby for (did he pour drink down her gob?) she's a fine one to talk!!
Instead of leaving to look after her kids (who left 1 by 1) she put a man first and stayed with him and now gets used by Lawrence to pack and post his merch because hes such a lazy tosser to do it himself.
But she sticks up for him so she doesn't lose her meal ticket! Definitely on the gravy train, whole family seem fucked up mentally.

Reactions: 15
The comments on the clarification video are all saying zak looks scared and forced to talk... I wonder how lawrence is gonna try and get out of this coz he can’t just leave it to blow over now

Reactions: 9
The comments on the clarification video are all saying zak looks scared and forced to talk... I wonder how lawrence is gonna try and get out of this coz he can’t just leave it to blow over now
Apparently he’ll be ‘addressing’ it today. Well so that Sare says!

Reactions: 2
The video has made things so much worse than they were. Why keep having to justify it??
I never understood why people who get negative comments reply to them with a video!! Just don’t bother acknowledging them. They obviously crave attention.

Reactions: 6
So I couldn’t find half of the drama on TikTok but I knew the amazing people of tattle would have this covered.
Just caught up.
So, basically I believe it all to be true. Something about Lawrence and his tit nice guy act doesn’t sit right with me at all. The way he started speaking like we are all special species or something and the more arrogant he became with the more followers he got. Clearly Zak’s mam did apologise for lying about Mel and Alfie and if she has lied I get she is angry but that’s absolutely crappy to lie about people taking drugs when they’re not. Lawrence is the problem, it seems like Mel abs Alfie aren’t denying Lawrence’s behaviour either. Lawrence has clearly wanted to get stuck into Zak from the beginning, I understand Zak is of age but he’s quite young and vulnerable it smells like noncey behaviour from Lawrence and it’s grim. I used to like him until he started speaking at the camera in alphabetti spaghetti I had to unfollow. However the little car vid appeared on my FYP and gave me awful vibes I had to go digging!

Reactions: 14
The video has made things so much worse than they were. Why keep having to justify it??
I never understood why people who get negative comments reply to them with a video!! Just don’t bother acknowledging them. They obviously crave attention.
Lawrence had to address it, however whoever advised him to do this way have made things worse as it just seems that Zak has been cohersed into doing the video and hasn’t help by the fact that Zak said everything is true.

Lawrence will do a blubbering video of pity me , its not my fault and will say it’s affecting his mental health etc if he actually apologise and holds he hands up I will be surprised.

Reactions: 10
Zacks mum said it at the end of the day, so how can Lawrence do that video to defend himself. He’s been exposed and he knows it. It’s clearly all true in my opinion. Zack looked uncomfortable in the car.

Why do I feel like Lawrence will do a big “coming out” video pulling the emotional blackmail card saying how hard it’s been trying to find himself etc to try and deflect from his actions towards Zak

Reactions: 15
I mean that Sare is so thick, trying to be all preachy and stick up for him but she’s has basically dropped Lawrence in it. She said there’s two sides to every story but everyone gets in fights at some point in their lives 🤨 she said if someone comes for you you’ll always defend yourself. So she’s almost making out Lawrence was defending himself as well so you can almost guarantee if he does admit it that’s what he’s going to say now

Why do I feel like Lawrence will do a big “coming out” video pulling the emotional blackmail card saying how hard it’s been trying to find himself etc to try and deflect from his actions towards Zak
This will be it! He will focus on that I reckon

Reactions: 1
Spot on! I really think he’s going to get let off even if he has assaulted him, due to finding it so hard to come out.

Reactions: 4
Spot on!! He absolutely will and he will talk to us like we do not have the ability to understand his language of spaghetti hoops! Gah I hate the... way...he .... now .... takes..... humongous .... finger .... spaces..... between..... his.... words

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.