Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not understand his friendship with Ralph and Mel, and also a guy called Nick forget the surname because i blocked them.

Reactions: 2
The way he talks is seriously grating on me I donā€™t understand how so many people can watch his videos and enjoy them?

Reactions: 5
Where is he getting all the money from, he is always buying clothing and eats good quality food, considering he is not working and not claiming I do not get it, and also that house he lives in is a mystery to me.

Reactions: 8
I think he lives in council housing or something similar as he did explain about his flat being unsafe and Iā€™m sure he said the council then? So theyā€™ve just found him a house for the same price as a flat in London Iā€™m guessing? Or similar.. until itā€™s fixed.
Heā€™s making money from tik tok now I guess, heā€™s done a couple of ads so Iā€™m guessing that makes him money also

Reactions: 4
If I could film my weightloss journey without need to work or grind full time I would too šŸ˜‚ he didnā€™t really ask to blow up he just did. Iā€™m not like a massive massive fan but people clearly relate to him thatā€™s why he has millions of followers. It wonā€™t last forever, why not take advantage of it now? If heā€™s making enough money to not have to work a regular job then cool. Isnā€™t that the dream most people want anyway šŸ˜‚

I think he is inspiring to quite a lot of people - to see someone make a big lifestyle change like he has I guess is inspiring. Heā€™s not your ā€˜typicalā€™ influencer either which is nice. I think those are the reasons heā€™s blown up and people are invested in seeing how far he can get to now as well.

Reactions: 3
I think he needs to review his calorific intake, someone at near enough 22 stone should have absolutely no problem losing at least 2lb a week even with treats. Heā€™s been limping along staying the same, losing 1/2lb or 1lb a week for quite some time now. Easy to get stuck in a rut but I guess his USP is shovelling food in with his hands so considering smaller meals might not be top of his agenda.

That's slimming world for you. It lets you eat insane amounts of carbs for "free". I know carbs are needed but Jesus his roasts consist of roast potatoes and mash šŸ¤Ŗ

I just looked to see if he was mentioned here. I really admire his dedication, he has clearly dedicated himself to this and is doing great at making changes. Why why why doesnā€™t he use a knife and fork though? Iā€™ve watched him eat so many meals wit his fingers and occasionally a spoon for something he canā€™t pick up. I find it so odd that he shovels in food with his hands. Iā€™m tempted to stop watching just as itā€™s annoying me but I wish him really well

What do people think of this guy? Got over 2 million followers, mostly known for his weigh-loss journey.
I saw him at his biggest and his done amazing fair play to him BUT I hate the fact his now doing merch and stuff itā€™s very business now rather than fun for people to pass the time of day I do think he could end up getting a little lost in this ā€˜fameā€™ I do hope thatā€™s not the case as I think his genuine his just maybe being led x

ffs the way he picks the food up and shoves it in his mouth in a bleeping restaurant

Oh my goodness, in public! He used the fork for the beans so why would you use a knife and fork for everything including the big piece of chicken and ripping a chunk off of a jacket potato. I didnā€™t think I was someone who notified manners but i just canā€™t get past it!

itā€™s very business now rather than fun for people to pass the time of day I do think he could end up getting a little lost in this ā€˜fameā€™
This is so true. Now that heā€™s made it his only source of income it doesnā€™t feel genuine anymore and thatā€™s kind of because itā€™s not, itā€™s now a job, heā€™s playing a character and so he exaggerates the ā€˜personality traitsā€™ he gets most attention for (good or bad). Heā€™s gone way off track with his losses since he moved really, it seems every video is becoming more and more obnoxious in the way he talks and the way he eats... for goodness sake I saw him pick up a wet plum tomato and practically inhale it yesterday whilst making sex noises! I think thatā€™s what I meant in my earlier post about addressing his calories. If he was really being true to himself heā€™d give his diet a bit of a shake up, reduce the portion sizes massively and rather than eating half the meal with his hands stood up at the counter like an animal just for comments good or bad, sit down with a knife and fork and actually take his time to register what heā€™s eating and when heā€™s full. But that doesnā€™t get you views and views mean šŸ’ø

Having said all that his five minutes will be over soon. The weirdest things go ā€˜viralā€™ on tiktok, there was an old guy on TV the other day that does dance routines with his granddaughter and he has 7m followers. There is a very limited time people will stay interested in dancing grandads or grown men eating like an animal and speaking like a moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There's loads of comments usually from Americans asking if all of us British eat like that. UM NOOOOO.

And he said he doesn't use a knife and fork cause he's at home and would in public, when he did it in pub everyone went nuts in the comments picking him up on it.

Heā€™s just a woman, canā€™t watch him anymore. Went through his Instagram and on his old videos he is talking normally. Disgusts me, but then again, he seems to be getting paid well...

Heā€™s just a woman, canā€™t watch him anymore. Went through his Instagram and on his old videos he is talking normally. Disgusts me, but then again, he seems to be getting paid well...
He did a live at 2AM a couple nights ago and he was talking normally in that as well. He also said that he'd done 14 videos in 2 hoursšŸ˜®

Reactions: 3
He did a live at 2AM a couple nights ago and he was talking normally in that as well. He also said that he'd done 14 videos in 2 hoursšŸ˜®
He often says heā€™s awake until 3/4/5am talking to his ā€œfriendsā€ in America and then sleeps till the afternoon the next day. Itā€™s no way to live really. I also wonder how Patch gets out to do his business if Lawrence does roll out of bed till 1pm

Iā€™m wondering whether he will move back to London with all the extra money he seems to be saving in Yorkshire. How long until he has to go back does anyone know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.