Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have stopped watching him please let me know if his Mammy learns him how to use a knife and fork.

Reactions: 4
Love him or hate him I do not understand anyone wanting to get him banned, I do not watch him so much now but he seems harmless enough.

I would love to see a few others get a long ban though.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I don’t watch he videos much anymore too many and he just isn’t as relatable either, this happens when it becomes a job and income and you know they’re not doing it for enjoyment but more out of pressure and need, the bubble bursts.

I think he weightloss will stagnate eventually too.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don’t watch he videos much anymore too many and he just isn’t as relatable either, this happens when it becomes a job and income and you know they’re not doing it for enjoyment but more out of pressure and need, the bubble bursts.

I think he weightloss will stagnate eventually too.
It already has. Another 1lb loss this week - although it was actually only really 1/2lb and he weighed in a day late. He’s been around the same weight for at least a month now.

Reactions: 3
I loved Lawrence until I saw that he was charging people once over £50 for a 15 second cameo video..😖

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I loved Lawrence until I saw that he was charging people once over £50 for a 15 second cameo video..😖

He has Lawrence mugs now, anyone selling selling Merc no matter who they are i lose my respect for them pronto.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He has Lawrence mugs now, anyone selling selling Merc no matter who they are i lose my respect for them pronto.
He also had key rings of him and his dog Patch at some point. I remember he did a giveaway of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What infuriates me is, I lost a tit load of weight (more than he has!!), he acts like what he's doing is some kind of job that he deserves paying for.

Why can't he just be proud of the fact he's changing his life for the better without feeling the need to document it all? He could so easily work an actual job alongside doing TikToks. I like him a lot, he is funny at times but I do feel he's getting to big for his boots.
I think documenting it keeps people on track. Everybody is different. I personally don’t document my weight loss but I’m in a group for exante on Facebook and a lot document it. I see why, because when you first start dieting you personally never see the changes. But I think he has done fab. I just wish he would stop talking to me at that camera like I’m a bit slow it winds me up and it’s patronising.

Reactions: 1
It already has. Another 1lb loss this week - although it was actually only really 1/2lb and he weighed in a day late. He’s been around the same weight for at least a month now.
I’m not surprised, he did great and lost weight by eating what must of been a lot less than he did before but he is still eating a huge amount if he wants to become a healthy weight. At least he is still losing even if slowly though rather than gaining

Reactions: 1
He’s taking a box of pasta with him to a party- never mind the government rules- but that’s no way to live! Can’t he just eat the buffet? One meal won’t make him gain 6 stone!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the issue with cameo. If I could make £20 quid sending a video message I would too 😂 you all realise huge celebrities who already have millions in the bank are also on cameo?

I guess when it’s a tiktok or social media person it’s more affordable and a funny gift to a friend or family if they like that person. I don’t see anything wrong with it. You don’t have to buy it

Reactions: 4
He’s harmless isn’t he, he doesn’t get involved in silly TikTok beefs and he’s been consistent in his ‘healthy eating’ quest - he may be struggling and not losing a lot but he’s not given up!

I can’t dislike him - I’ve unfollowed him as he irritates me a bit and I don’t want to be a trolly twit.

I’ll save my snarky comments for people that are actively nasty (yes, Chelsey Harwood & Smithy family I’m looking at you 🤣)

Reactions: 2
I stopped watching but one popped up, he had a knife and fork which he shovelled some bubble and squeak with and then made the most pathetic attempt to cut his steak before picking it up. Does he actually not know how to use utensils? surely it’s a basic life skill! I know I’ve commented about this before but I just can’t get over it, surely you would use your best manors when filming!

Reactions: 7
even if any of it is true .. that man is an absolutely vile human being, he has actually made my skin crawl 🦠🦠🦠
I dont know who he is but he comes across dodgy! I googled Lawrence’s name (lawrence green?) and nothing came up about arrests, not saying he was or wasn’t arrested but nothing in the media

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.