Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe his job, in his own words, is now a “social influencer”. He was a carer, now he’s making all his money from these crappy videos. Absolutely winds me up that all you’ve gotta do is lose weight and you’ve got a new job filming what you eat when so many of us work damn hard for a living. It sickens me.
..how bitter can you get?

Reactions: 9
..how bitter can you get?
so what if I am bitter? (I’m not, thank you). I, like many people, just think the social media influencer culture is quite sickening. Not sure why you’re on tattle if you’re gonna accuse people of being bitter for having an opinion on the very thing tattle was designed for 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe his job, in his own words, is now a “social influencer”. He was a carer, now he’s making all his money from these crappy videos. Absolutely winds me up that all you’ve gotta do is lose weight and you’ve got a new job filming what you eat when so many of us work damn hard for a living. It sickens me.

I agree and now we have his mother Lisalee trying to do the same thing only she is not large and I am not going to mention his brother, why oh why does Lisa think we want to watch her eat a meal or do anything else for that matter.

Reactions: 5
His mum is clearly just trying to use Lawrence being big on tik tok to try make some money on there herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree and now we have his mother Lisalee trying to do the same thing only she is not large and I am not going to mention his brother, why oh why does Lisa think we want to watch her eat a meal or do anything else for that matter.
His brother, is that the one who moved in with that Mel woman?

Reactions: 2
bleeping weird that is! I don’t understand the beetroot reference and i (unfortunately) see most of his videos
Is it because sometimes he has a beetroot on the side of his plate? Imagine eating beetroot and talking like a moron being your only two personality traits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep literally because he ate beetroot a lot and people picked up on it/the way he said it. Out of the things he could of got tattooed on him as well 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
What infuriates me is, I lost a tit load of weight (more than he has!!), he acts like what he's doing is some kind of job that he deserves paying for.

Why can't he just be proud of the fact he's changing his life for the better without feeling the need to document it all? He could so easily work an actual job alongside doing TikToks. I like him a lot, he is funny at times but I do feel he's getting to big for his boots.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.