Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah understand that ..but I wouldn’t even speak to a class of children like that most of his followers are adults haha ..agree with the weight loss he’s done well ...just a little grating is his voice
When ur TikTok famous anything counts🙈. Mark my words thou we will have a GoFundMe for skin removal surgery.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe his job, in his own words, is now a “social influencer”. He was a carer, now he’s making all his money from these crappy videos. Absolutely winds me up that all you’ve gotta do is lose weight and you’ve got a new job filming what you eat when so many of us work damn hard for a living. It sickens me.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe his job, in his own words, is now a “social influencer”. He was a carer, now he’s making all his money from these crappy videos. Absolutely winds me up that all you’ve gotta do is lose weight and you’ve got a new job filming what you eat when so many of us work damn hard for a living. It sickens me.
I wouldn’t worry about it it won’t last long. Inevitably the bottom will fall out and all he and others will be left with is a massive gap on their CV. I’m in my mid 30s and have really been focussing on my pension contributions and savings over the last few years, I dread to think how ‘influencers’ plan to fund their retirement, any long term sickness etc.

Also if you go back to his earlier videos he didn’t speak like a twit then he just sounded normal so I’m not sure why he feels the need to do it now.

Reactions: 8
I went on his live the other day for a minute and he wasn't talking the way he does on his videos. And I tried scrolling back to his earlier days but oh my life.. I was scrolling for ages and I had only got through the last week's videos, he must have thousands 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed that I must go see
If you find it can you give us a ballpark of where it might be in his videos because I've given up looking as he just posts far too many: in the last day alone he's posted 70+ videos, and they're practically all the same content. How he's managed to making a living out of it is utterly baffling.🤔

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else ever seen a grown man eat scrambled egg with his fingers?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else ever seen a grown man eat scrambled egg with his fingers?
Grim :sick:

If he were opposite me in a restaurant I think I'd have to ask to be re-seated. The way he eats everything is gross.

Reactions: 6
He's really beginning to piss me off now - well ok he has always pissed me off but he's just so annoying!!!!!

He's already said he's gonna have surgery on his loose skin when he's at goal weight so yeah, I defo see a go fund me coming :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
He's really beginning to piss me off now - well ok he has always pissed me off but he's just so annoying!!!!!

He's already said he's gonna have surgery on his loose skin when he's at goal weight so yeah, I defo see a go fund me coming :rolleyes:
Sad thing is it’ll be most kids (under 21 I guess) donating. Sure no sane adult would donate to him?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.