Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion maybe but he gives me the ick & also i just feel something doesnt sit right with me about him🤔

Reactions: 11
I just looked to see if he was mentioned here. I really admire his dedication, he has clearly dedicated himself to this and is doing great at making changes. Why why why doesn’t he use a knife and fork though? I’ve watched him eat so many meals wit his fingers and occasionally a spoon for something he can’t pick up. I find it so odd that he shovels in food with his hands. I’m tempted to stop watching just as it’s annoying me but I wish him really well

I am the same now I do watch him but am cutting it short when he picks up and eats food with his fingers. How much does Tictok pay all these pay.

Reactions: 2
Why does he not collect Patch and the Cats ?
I am getting bored of him and many others now, One Guy on Tictok runs some kind of place that sells those sweets you can buy cheap on any market stall The Manley Family anyone seen them they keep getting banned and I do wonder what they have going for them apart from Tictok, they are not interesting but seem to have fans. As we come out of Lockdown many on there are going to be totally lost, they think they are Celebs but I feel many people have watched because we could not go out.

Reactions: 6
I really do like Lawrence & he seems genuine to a point and a friend to one of my closest friends but I get the feeling sometimes he really doesn't want to be posting the videos as much as he once did, I hope he stays grounded and not get too big headed.
Down points to me would be his manners and the fact he's hardly ever up until lunchtime, that's most of the day gone and meal times buggered not to mention his dog is probably crossing his legs to go out

Reactions: 3
I also stopped watching him shovel the food in with his fingers, not sure anyone else agree's but he does not look well lately to me.

Oh my god he didn’t get up til 1pm today and in under an hour he’s done 12 videos already 😳

• Haha
This guy went to my secondary school and was in same year as a family member...he was a massive Bully! I think cos he was a fat kid he used to be so vile and mean to everyone just to deflect from the fact he was a fat and ugly teenager. Deffo has issues this one....couldn't believe when I saw him pop up on tik tok...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This guy went to my secondary school and was in same year as a family member...he was a massive Bully! I think cos he was a fat kid he used to be so vile and mean to everyone just to deflect from the fact he was a fat and ugly teenager. Deffo has issues this one....couldn't believe when I saw him pop up on tik tok...
Omg 😳 people change obviously but I’m quite shocked by that. Wouldn’t have put him down as a bully

Omg 😳 people change obviously but I’m quite shocked by that. Wouldn’t have put him down as a bully
I honestly think it was cos he was young and dumb but he was vile. I remember just walking past him on way home and him abusing everyone and he was throwing eggs at people...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly think it was cos he was young and dumb but he was vile. I remember just walking past him on way home and him abusing everyone and he was throwing eggs at people...

He seems to change when he has certain friends around, you can almost see the rebel in him coming out.

I can’t watch his videos anymore. Didn’t his mum teach him to use cutlery ? He even picks up jacket
Potato with his hands 😷

Reactions: 5
No weigh in today because he’s already had his weetabix? When you’re 21 stone surely a bowl of weetabix is a drop in the ocean on the scales?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.