Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly although he’s brother was suppose to move back in with him when it’s completed in Sept, the flat I believe is social housing and the house is privately rented so is not secure tenancy.

The background of it all is a bit iffy, it’s ultimately he decision and if he is clever with any money he getting he could probably get a good deposit to buy or possibly get a mortgage for his own house up there where the prices are far cheaper.
I've seen alot of them social media influencers be turned down for mortgages when their entire income is social media as the lenders see it as an unstable income which is understandable!

Reactions: 5
Zak seems to eat a lot of crap and takeaways and they practically live together so is Lawrence eating the same as Zak but just not being honest about it on TT? Would make sense for the weight loss dramatically slowing down... he seemed to be losing a lot more back in London? 🤨

Reactions: 8
I’ve just unfollowed him due to the way he speaks? What the duck is that all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine trying to have a conversation with him in real life if he actually talks like that? 😂 it’d take him an hour to just get a few sentences out...
He definitely only talks like that to the camera though, no idea why or why he thinks talking like that will get him attention...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy hell. I have never followed him, and have now blocked him because of it. It’s the most grating thing ever.
When I first saw his videos come up on my fyp I thought it was a pisstake account. Given his size and the videos were of him shovelling a massive plate of full English or Sunday roast into his gob I just thought "that's why you're that size mate". He knocks about with another bunch of annoying TikTokkers, The Smithy Family. Can't stand 'em.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think anyone is commenting on his life so far. I’m just wondering why he feels the ram food into his mouth with his bare hands 🤷‍♀️😂
And he puts a huge amount in, barely chews then puts more in 🤢

Reactions: 2
He could at least use cutlery or just a fork! I’ve never known anyone to eat like that before...

Reactions: 2
Trying.new.things.
bleeping annoying 😠 stop talking to the camera like people are stupid
He is playing to his audience. In fairness the bloke has done well to lose weight. I have said this before he’s a TikTok version of Jack Towers of Insta. Lawrence now thinks he is now “TikTok“ famous. Promoting JD seasoning for 1 😡.

He is playing to his audience. In fairness the bloke has done well to lose weight. I have said this before he’s a TikTok version of Jack Towers of Insta. Lawrence now thinks he is now “TikTok“ famous. Promoting JD seasoning for 1 😡.
Oh yeah understand that ..but I wouldn’t even speak to a class of children like that most of his followers are adults haha ..agree with the weight loss he’s done well ...just a little grating is his voice

Oh yeah understand that ..but I wouldn’t even speak to a class of children like that most of his followers are adults haha ..agree with the weight loss he’s done well ...just a little grating is his voice
I feel like he’s trying to speak like a newsreader. When they emphasis certain words then slow down the end of their sentences. But he’s got it all messed up and sounds like a nob

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.