Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just meant that his background for example his brothers learning disability wasn’t relevant to the conversation. I don’t care how he makes a living I still don’t get why he shoves food into his mouth with his hands 😂
but I didn’t even quote you to begin with so.. cba 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why do people get coined bitter for just discussing info the person themselves have said publicly on their platform, nobody is bitter about he’s success, he's harmless enough and I hope he grabs all opportunities sent his way but as he gets more popular people get more curious this is after all a discussion forum is it not? and it’s okay to discuss other influencers life positively or negatively and no one mentioned his brother disabilities just said he use to care for him.

He’s the sweetest guy but I also hate watching him shovel his food so quickly just for a tiktok!
Tomatah, cucumbah! Take a breath babes !

Reactions: 9
He’s the sweetest guy but I also hate watching him shovel his food so quickly just for a tiktok!
Tomatah, cucumbah! Take a breath babes !
I feel the same. Find him really likeable but gives me the boak watching him shove it all in using his hands 🤢😆
I think his recent comments about not claiming benefits were in response to snidey comments on his videos suggesting he did because he doesn’t seem to work. Don’t know what the truth is apart from him being a carer as others have said. Not sure of the story now. Good on him putting himself out there to stay accountable IMO.

Reactions: 3
What’s the deal with Zack his friend? I’ve seen a few comments on his videos of people saying they wish Lawrence wasn’t involved with him etc

Reactions: 1
I've wondered the same about Zac. He seems to have got him the house, or maybe lives with him?? I notice Lawrence made 2 hot drinks the other day which made me think he isn't living alone.

He is putting a lot of money and effort into a house that hes apparently only staying in for 6 months.

Reactions: 6
What’s the deal with Zack his friend? I’ve seen a few comments on his videos of people saying they wish Lawrence wasn’t involved with him etc
I’ve seen some comments asking if Zak is his boyfriend but Lawrence just says they’re friends, I think followers are just curious because of him being in his company often and looking like he stayed over and obviously moving so close to him, I don’t think Lawrence has ever said if his gay or not, which obviously his not obligated to tell his followers.

I've wondered the same about Zac. He seems to have got him the house, or maybe lives with him?? I notice Lawrence made 2 hot drinks the other day which made me think he isn't living alone.

He is putting a lot of money and effort into a house that hes apparently only staying in for 6 months.
Hmm yeh lot of effort considering his suppose to move back in six months but he did say on one of his lives when someone asked if it’s permanent we see.

Reactions: 2
Hmm yeh lot of effort considering his suppose to move back in six months but he did say on one of his lives when someone asked if it’s permanent we see.
The whole situation confuses me. I am assuming he was in social housing, which was unsafe so he had to move. I work for a letting agent, and a similar thing happened in my town a little while ago. All of the the tenants in the building were re-housed at the housing associations cost - rent, deposit, moving fees -everything! The temporary tenancy agreements were in the name of the housing association.

Reactions: 3
The whole situation confuses me. I am assuming he was in social housing, which was unsafe so he had to move. I work for a letting agent, and a similar thing happened in my town a little while ago. All of the the tenants in the building were re-housed at the housing associations cost - rent, deposit, moving fees -everything! The temporary tenancy agreements were in the name of the housing association.
I assume it’s social housing, can’t see private landlords paying for the moving and relocation etc.

How do people make money from tiktok? Is it donations from followers or advertising?

Reactions: 2
I personally can’t stand him. He’s been in about 10 “support bubbles” and clearly gives no shits for social distancing etc, always just popping out to the shops too. He has done absolutely amazing for his weight loss though that has to be said, I just find him super annoying

Reactions: 13
Jeez I’d be surprised if he had any taste buds left the rate he shovels in obviously piping hot food 👀

Also whilst I’m on the topic does he always speak like a simpleton or can he string a sentence together?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez I’d be surprised if he had any taste buds left the rate he shovels in obviously piping hot food 👀

Also whilst I’m on the topic does he always speak like a simpleton or can he string a sentence together?
😂😂😂 I do like the guy but I think the voice is definitely put on. You can see the difference from his earlier videos to now

Reactions: 9
Anyone else wondering how much Lawrence must be eating off camera to gain weight two weeks in a row? He’s gotta be eating between 2,800-3,500 calories a day at his weight to even stay the same weight (TDEE Calculator)... he’s still doing great but wish he and others would be more honest when they gain/ stay the same. And all the people in the comments telling him muscle weighs more than fat aren’t doing him any favours.

Reactions: 6
I think he seems really nice and genuine, the only criticism I have is that I once saw him pick up a raw chicken breast with his bare hands, pick up a sandwich bag and ram it in with chicken juices all over the outside of it and then place it on the work top 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Let’s hope he is not gonna be another Jack Towers eh😂... although I am expecting a gofundme page soon🙈

Reactions: 8
I've just seen from a suggested post on Facebook that Lawrence is doing Cameo videos. I thought Cameo was for actual Celebs but it seems that everyone advertised was a TikToker or similar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.