Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems like such a lovely guy but I have had to unfollow purely for the eating with his hands all the time and talking with his mouth full. :sick:

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong he’s doing great with his weight loss and seems lovely ..I just can’t follow him because of the way he eats without a knife and fork and how he sounds like he’s talking to simpletons when he speaks

sorry don’t hate me 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Are him and Zach together?
He gets asked a lot, he always says he’s not with anybody and him and Zach are just friends. He seems to do a lot for him though, he’s always round his house, he cooks for him, orders his food, picks him up from work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He gets asked a lot, he always says he’s not with anybody and him and Zach are just friends. He seems to do a lot for him though, he’s always round his house, he cooks for him, orders his food, picks him up from work.
That’s what I thought.. Zach is quite young too. Not sure on Lawrence’s age, I feel like the hype around him is slowly dying down. Same videos everyday and his eating manners are awful

Reactions: 1
I think Zack is probably someone he met on tiktok and became mates with. Maybe Zak hoped to gain a following off the back of Lawrence’s 3million? 😂 not sure on Lawrence’s sexuality but he’s often said he’s not in a relationship and not confident with his weight etc

• Heart
I think Zack is probably someone he met on tiktok and became mates with. Maybe Zak hoped to gain a following off the back of Lawrence’s 3million? 😂 not sure on Lawrence’s sexuality but he’s often said he’s not in a relationship and not confident with his weight etc
I did see Zach doing eating videos in the same style as Lawrence so he’s definitely gaining followers from him

I thought he’d moved up north to be with Zach? I know there is work going on in his flat so he had to move out for 6 months but it seems like a pretty big move from London to Yorkshire, away from family etc just to live closer to a friend?

I think he needs to have a bit of a rethink about his meals/ portion sizes especially. He’s 100lb lighter than when he started so will need far fewer calories now. He’s lost 2lb in the last 3 weeks which for someone who is 22 stone let’s be honest, is crap.

He says he moved there because he got more for his money in Yorkshire which yes is probably true but did seem a bit strange him moving there and choosing there didn’t it? I wonder if he’ll move back then?

I think the same when I see his portion sizes. He has reduced them slightly I think but literally only slightly, he still hasn’t a massive plate full. It’s good he’s trying to do 10k steps a day hopefully that’ll help him as well if he can keep it up!

I thought he’d moved up north to be with Zach? I know there is work going on in his flat so he had to move out for 6 months but it seems like a pretty big move from London to Yorkshire, away from family etc just to live closer to a friend?

I think he needs to have a bit of a rethink about his meals/ portion sizes especially. He’s 100lb lighter than when he started so will need far fewer calories now. He’s lost 2lb in the last 3 weeks which for someone who is 22 stone let’s be honest, is crap.
I saw he only lost a 1lb today. A loss is a loss but he was doing so well at the start. Hope the exercise/walking he seems to have started will help him get to his goal quicker

I honestly cannot stand him, he comes up on my fyp every day.
I hate. The way. He talks LIKE...THIS!

Honestly I commend him for his weight loss but his voice absolutely grates on me!!!! And yeah when he picks each food up off his plate and shoves it in his mouth....horrible!

Reactions: 17
He's always seemed really nice but I do think he's losing heart in what he originally set out to do on TikTok. But it seems to be bringing in alot of money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Think he’s losing motivation with weight loss and tik tok slowly which can be normal it’s hard dieting, I think tik tok is the only thing keeping him a little bit motivated to continue losing the weight because he doesn’t want to gain weight again and have to explain it to 3m people 😅 but yeah it’s showing that he’s finding it hard at the moment. I hope he doesn’t give up he’s done so well

I always wonder what these sort of people do all day? They do short 60 second videos and make it their full time job. What does he fill his time with? 😂 I think his content is super repetitive tbh. It’s the same videos day after day he seems bored. He’s done really well no doubt about that but I sometimes it feels like he’s playing a character. I remember seeing him on a live with Zack once when his account was banned and not many people were on the live he was so different.

[
Think he’s losing motivation with weight loss and tik tok slowly which can be normal it’s hard dieting, I think tik tok is the only thing keeping him a little bit motivated to continue losing the weight because he doesn’t want to gain weight again and have to explain it to 3m people 😅 but yeah it’s showing that he’s finding it hard at the moment. I hope he doesn’t give up he’s done so well
He does seem to be loosing motivation and I think it’s probably because of the pressure now it’s become a income source and there is huge expectation of him as influencer and loosing weight before it was just a hobby but now it’s the basis of all his content, I hope the weightloss journey continues, hiccups happen it’s natural especially if yours are a binge eater but the added pressure likely doesn’t help.

9/10 some weightloss influencers end up having surgery in the end because of failed dieting.

Reactions: 2
I think so, I don’t know much about slimming world but he counts syns?
Yeah that’s why I thought he was on slimming world. Oh and I’ve just remembered he measures his milk as well so yeah he’s definitely on it.

Now I personally dislike SW a lot. I’ve done it, I know how it works. And it’s fantastic that he’s lost all this weight, but it’s not a sustainable diet UNLESS you stick to the plan your whole life. But SW gets very boring and it is so restrictive, you end up eating the same foods all the time after a while and that’s why your motivation goes.

It would be a good idea for him to switch to calorie counting. Calorie deficit is the science behind all weight loss methods and is the basic science of losing weight. It’s totally sustainable and not restrictive. The only “restriction” is you’re just managing your portion sizes. He’d get a good calorie allowance and he’d be able to eat anything he likes! He could go the shops and pick up a pizza, ready meals, chicken goujons, fish fingers, chips, hash browns, sausages etc etc - all the things SW syn so high so people don’t eat them. He’d be amazed by the things he can eat and still lose weight. Now I know the foods I just mentioned aren’t “healthy” but as long as you’re eating in your deficit and eating nutritious foods too, it’s a fantastic way of losing weight. I do wonder if he would struggle with portion sizes at first though due to him piling up his “free food”.

He looks exhausted in his recent videos. Wonder what he does all day/ night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.