Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Such odd behaviour, everyone keeps saying he on coke.

And this comment slightlg rings true, I think he gonna end in bad place if he isn't already if he doesn't start getting a grips with things.
‘I’M ON TIKTOK’ 🤣🤣
So many people commenting on the videos that he’s fried and left his jaw in the hairdressers. I’m not sure if he’s just knackered because he had been Tik Tokking out his tits for 24 hours at that point. 7 hours on a live that had around 3-5k people watching throughout. Madness.
It was apparently arranged for free for the wedding of the year. Why can’t they support small businesses? They take take take but don’t give back.

Reactions: 4
‘I’M ON TIKTOK’ 🤣🤣
So many people commenting on the videos that he’s fried and left his jaw in the hairdressers. I’m not sure if he’s just knackered because he had been Tik Tokking out his tits for 24 hours at that point. 7 hours on a live that had around 3-5k people watching throughout. Madness.
It was apparently arranged for free for the wedding of the year. Why can’t they support small businesses? They take take take but don’t give back.
Who would willingly book that nut anyway, he had been there 3 hours and did not even have the hair dye on at that point, I would be making my excuses and leave.

Reactions: 5

How deluded can she get, it’s a wonder if she even bothered looking at all the evidence instead of saying Zak’s being nasty and vile.

Reactions: 7
I hope I don't miss dontholdback live tonight. I hope he does not let anyone boring in I fell asleep when what's his name Desperation Dan took ages get to his point

Reactions: 5
I can't listen to the video as I have qhite boise playing for my baby 🤣

But surely you would be completely baffled/surprised if the police showed up for no reason when you weren't expecting them

If the police did turn up, maybe the reason he's acting so paranoid is because he bleeping knows he's a groomer and tried to force a man to do sex acts on him after being told no! #NOMEANSNO

Reactions: 8
If the police did turn up, maybe the reason he's acting so paranoid is because he bleeping knows he's a groomer and tried to force a man to do sex acts on him after being told no! #NOMEANSNO
They will be getting fed up with him did they not call the police out the other week and it backfired.

Reactions: 2
The police had to show up cos that new do of his is an actual crime :LOL: Why polish a turd?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rather annoying that he can just tell the council his mums husband is threatening and be given a house I’m not playing down his mums abuse she suffered but jeez they know how to play the system to get housed easily
No stop it it really infuriates me, downstairs from me has been here 1 year only had one kid at the time she told the council she wants to move because her window has views to the graveyard and its depressing doing the dishes looking at graves... she's being moved

If I tried that I'd be told to put up curtains 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No stop it it really infuriates me, downstairs from me has been here 1 year only had one kid at the time she told the council she wants to move because her window has views to the graveyard and its depressing doing the dishes looking at graves... she's being moved

If I tried that I'd be told to put up curtains 🤣
I'm in a flat with a disabled child who sometimes needs a wheelchair. Up top flat and cannot get moved at moment

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm in a flat with a disabled child who sometimes needs a wheelchair. Up top flat and cannot get moved at moment
Its so fucked isn't it! You should definitely be top priority 😔 have you got doctors notes and maybe even a soical worker/housing officer? The doctors really helped my friend move quick when her son has to start using a wheelchair x

Its so fucked isn't it! You should definitely be top priority 😔 have you got doctors notes and maybe even a soical worker/housing officer? The doctors really helped my friend move quick when her son has to start using a wheelchair x
Got umpteen letters in to the council from everyone. Been nearly a year they keep saying there is nothing suitable for us at moment x

• Sad
Fatboy's loving the livestreams recently. Watching all those poor, mentally inept simpletons spamming gifts desperate for a bit of attention.

Reactions: 12
Not being funny but I'm not surprised you could easily be housed in Yorkshire, my london council are offering people to move down there otherwise they be in the waitlist forever, housing more readily available down north then is up south.

Reactions: 3

Such odd behaviour, everyone keeps saying he on coke.

And this comment slightlg rings true, I think he gonna end in bad place if he isn't already if he doesn't start getting a grips with things.

Ohh off his tits on something big time look at the eyes and can't stay st
why does Michelle the motivator get involved In this drama. Who is she?

She Is a silly cow who thinks he's is her best friend 🤣 when In fact he doesn't even acknowledge her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.