Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its all about the MONEY MONEY MONEY ....i think Nick was worried if he came off tiktok people would forget about him and he wouldnt get the attention he craves ....... he does think of himself as a 'celebrity' ... the whole 'gifting' thing of sending money on live chats is just bizarre though - i guess TikTok enable that because they are taking a cut of the profit

Im sure lawrence would still manage to spin that for sympathy - as someone else quoted - Lawrence could drown a puppy on live - and most of his fans would STILL find a way to justify it ....

i do wonder though - if TikTok is aimed at families and teens over 14 - how do the pervy lawrences and Ian's get away with their behaviour
and the ones that swear and threaten people - its all a bit unsavoury

That was me 😂

Reactions: 4
He's over doing the Videos now he must be doing 30 a day it's too much I'm sick of the sight of him. would reporting him work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did you see him bragging over the fact his followers and views have gone up since all this crap broke out? 🤮🤮 money money money with him. He’s proud of it all. I genuinely don’t think that was a real police woman on that live, he said oh the police are here for me now, the car looked far away so how did he know they’d go to him? She didn’t even say are you Lawrence what ever he’s called.. very very weird. I think it was all set up. He’s prob made a fortune the last few days.

Reactions: 9
Thread 2 title suggestion :
What’s that say? Groomer
Grooming seems an appropriate word - hes 10 years older than Zak , he schemed to have zak living with him ....and from the lewd sex texts - lawrence assumed he would get Zak to engage in the BJ .....since he has done the same thing with most of his mates ( his words)

lawrence had a routine already planned out

Reactions: 10
I caught Sare's live this morning, she gave out her registration plate on there and said someone had already reported her and she had been pulled over, but nothing came of it as she had done nothing wrong... So this was obviously in reply to Lawrence being "pulled over" 🙄

Can we start a separate Ian thread? I'd never heard if him but now I'm knee deep in weird tiktok videos 😶

Reactions: 5
I caught Sare's live this morning, she gave out her registration plate on there and said someone had already reported her and she had been pulled over, but nothing came of it as she had done nothing wrong... So this was obviously in reply to Lawrence being "pulled over" 🙄

Can we start a separate Ian thread? I'd never heard if him but now I'm knee deep in weird tiktok videos 😶
I don’t believe half of what that Sare woman says. She loves to try act like she’s as ‘big’ as Lawrence and the smithy family and says things clearly for sympathy.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe half of what that Sare woman says. She loves to try act like she’s as ‘big’ as Lawrence and the smithy family and says things clearly for sympathy.

Oh I agree!

Someone said up thread that they're like the uncool kids from school (or similar) and that's right, they're all chavs who have jumped on this bandwagon to try to be rich and famous.

It's cringeworthy.

Reactions: 9

She is the manager of my local Costcutter. Her car is usually parked outside. The Smithys usually have a breakfast or coffee in the cafe opposite I don’t know her. Only been in the shop a couple of times.
The Smithys are staying at the Hotel down the road

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is the manager of my local Costcutter. Her car is usually parked outside. The Smithys usually have a breakfast or coffee in the cafe opposite I don’t know her. Only been in the shop a couple of times.
The Smithys are staying at the Hotel down the road
What do the locals think about the fire, so if they are in a hotel I know which one it's been posted on Tictok, food is clearly not included on the bill

Massive clout chaser the guy who seems to live in a van he has said so much about Lawrence and clearly knows nothing about what really happened or seen Zak's posts and pictures, the site is overrun with the same clout chassers they know talking about Lawrence will be a crowd pleaser.

What do the locals think about the fire, so if they are in a hotel I know which one it's been posted on Tictok, food is clearly not included on the bill
They are like marmite locally but because they had a fire on their drive exactly a year ago from the latest one a lot of people are screaming insurance job.July 2020

Reactions: 6
Oh I agree!

Someone said up thread that they're like the uncool kids from school (or similar) and that's right, they're all chavs who have jumped on this bandwagon to try to be rich and famous.

It's cringeworthy.

I'm a bit rough around the edges but they make me look posh. 🤣 Their Smith family warriors are worse. 🤣🤣🤣the women as rough as Tarzan's feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.