Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently while he was on live last night someone called the police and the feed went dead on his way home. He posted in comments he got home safe but didn’t mention anything about being stopped.
I think that was a FAKE video - set up to look like the police were doing a welfare check - so lawrence could get more sympathy
we DONT actually see the police woman - its just a womans voice

Reactions: 8
Zak has confirmed he got paid £50 cash to do that 'hostage' video , many people already thought it was fake scripted and looked forced .

Zak only did it to stop the hate towards his family - ( hate from lawrence supporters)
and lawrence sold the idea to him ...along with £50

after that , i wouldnt be surprised if the police woman video was fake as well ....we can see how manipulative lawrence is .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
God every video I see of him away from his own page, he comes across totally different. He loses that vacant facial expression and the way he holds himself and his voice completely changes.

He gave that police officer a 'how dare you interrupt me' look as well.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen videos from the live and I’m convinced ❄ was involved.. Off their faces.
Explains why he’s lost all the weight lol

Reactions: 14
Surely if that was police they would notice somethings not right and test him either breathalyser or the drug test they do nowadays. Police ain't daft. Would notice the way someone is talking and their body language.

Reactions: 12

Some are suggesting he on something!

Doesn't take 7 hours to do hair like that.
Fake as 10 quid Rolex trust me I been pulled over by old bill loads of times over the years the first thing the say is their name and the station they are from

Reactions: 11
I think if he takes anything it will be speed or coke. The wide eyes, the dancing for no reason and the ability to stay awake night after night.Did you see him dancing in the hairdresser's.

Reactions: 11
I saw someone comment saying she had set the meeting up between lawrence and the hairdresser and that the hairdresser took 8 hours to do her hair lol

Reactions: 2

Some are suggesting he on something!

Doesn't take 7 hours to do hair like that.
Very, very odd.

‘Better go, police are there now’…was he expecting them?
‘I ain’t done nothing wrong yet’….turns ignition off 🤨

Such odd behaviour, everyone keeps saying he on coke.

And this comment slightlg rings true, I think he gonna end in bad place if he isn't already if he doesn't start getting a grips with things.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

And this comment slightlg rings true, I think he gonna end in bad place if he isn't already if he doesn't start getting a grips with things.
Christ, he is off his nut on something. The swaying, the weird eyes, the puzzled expression... but na, he's still perfect, butter wouldn't melt Lawrence, right?

I have to say I thought it was a tad far fetched to say the police video was faked but now I've watched it, I agree. Why would a police officer turn up, casually ask if he's okay and then walk off?

Reactions: 10
Christ, he is off his nut on something. The swaying, the weird eyes, the puzzled expression... but na, he's still perfect, butter wouldn't melt Lawrence, right?

I have to say I thought it was a tad far fetched to say the police video was faked but now I've watched it, I agree. Why would a police officer turn up, casually ask if he's okay and then walk off?
Probably the same police that are searching for the smithy fire bugs 😳

Reactions: 10

There is something really odd about the behaviour, I don’t think he’s coked up but he’s defo on something there. The interaction between him and the woman is abnormal, both of their tones of voice are completely off.

Reactions: 6
Just listened to the police video again never really realised last night how strange and not real it seemed. Am I hearing things or did she straight away say Lawrence name? Maybe he text someone on his other phone as it was strange they turned up literally a moment after he left the shop

100% the police did not turn up lol. I don't know why he's faked it, probably for sympathy I guess, but it's such a load of bull. They just happened to turn up as he left? And the way he casually says "oh gotta go, the police are here" as if he expected it. The police would NOT just be like "you OK?" then walk away. Also if the police were actually there, it was APPARENT that he was off his face on something so they definitely wouldnt have let him just leave. I can't believe how fake and manipulative he is. He's a danger.

Reactions: 15
I think that was a FAKE video - set up to look like the police were doing a welfare check - so lawrence could get more sympathy
we DONT actually see the police woman - its just a womans voice
“IF” it was real, whoever called them knew the address of where to send them. Very strange

Reactions: 9
Just listened to the police video again never really realised last night how strange and not real it seemed. Am I hearing things or did she straight away say Lawrence name? Maybe he text someone on his other phone as it was strange they turned up literally a moment after he left the shop
im sure its lawrence just trying to get sympathy - its like " oh police just checked on my welfare im so vulnerable"
another game lawrence is playing ....hes done these FAKE videos before .

weird how the police knew who he was and exactly where his car was and what time he was going to be outside - all seems totally set up

Reactions: 13

Ohh off his tits on something big time look at the eyes and can't stay still.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.