Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both seem off their heads in those videos from last night. His eyes looked huge. Others have commented this too
maybe they were doing splifs or something, her behaviour was most odd and people do not take 7 hours in the hairdresser's.

Reactions: 7
Someone I cant stand is "Michelle the motivator" I don't follow her but came across her video saying she knew both sides of the story and was so smug about the drama of it all, she's so far up Lawrence/Nick/Sares arses it's unreal, no you DONT know them personally your a gobby yank desperate to get into their cliche, most of them don't acknowledge her either, wish she would piss off and keep her nose out
Isn't this the woman who claimed she had evidence that Zakk got his cut from a soundbar falling on him? Bit awkward that Lawrence then confirmed it was a mug.

Who even is she anyway? Why does she care about TT drama in England?

I got a message on Instagram from Zakk's sister last night saying she'd seen me defending her family here and there and that they were really grateful for the decent people stepping up.

They seem like a much more decent bunch than Lawrence and the cult, that's for sure.

Good grief. 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If you click on the gifts in bottom right corner it tells you the price. Tiktok takes almost 70% and the creator gets just over 30%. So if its £100 gift Lawrence would get £30 from it. Roughly.

Lawrence got in his car last night and the police showed up to check he was OK. Everyone was worried about him as he had been in hours. It was all very strange. He come back on live and said he was driving home now so was going to end the live. A viewer had called the police to make sure he was OK.
People pay £100 to send a rose? That’s appalling

Reactions: 4

Seriously, are most of the people on TT just painfully thick? There is literal evidence to look at, the man himself told you he did the things he was accused of but na, he's still butter wouldn't melt and an angel.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Are people jumping on the bandwagon to get noticed by Lawrence to gain more followers & £££ I wonder? I’m Seriously gobsmacked at how many people are defending his actions and completely turning a blind eye to what he has done to a 21 year old young man.
Maybe they need to educate themselves on GROOMING & MANIPULATING & I hope in the meantime it never happens to someone close to them!!

Part of me believes Zak may have left parts of the story out etc. But I do believe him & I stand by him wholeheartedly. I genuinely hope he is ok.

lawrences behaviour is so strange. This whole situation is not something to laugh about or make a joke out of. And yet, there he is doing his stupid videos like nothing has happened? Does this not speak volumes to people? He’s a good fugging actor. And just goes to show NO ONE knows the real him

Reactions: 14
Are people jumping on the bandwagon to get noticed by Lawrence to gain more followers & £££ I wonder? I’m Seriously gobsmacked at how many people are defending his actions and completely turning a blind eye to what he has done to a 21 year old young man.
Maybe they need to educate themselves on GROOMING & MANIPULATING & I hope in the meantime it never happens to someone close to them!!

Part of me believes Zak may have left parts of the story out etc. But I do believe him & I stand by him wholeheartedlygenuinely hope he is ok.

lawrences behaviour is so strange. This whole situation is not something to laugh about or make a joke out of. And yet, there he is doing his stupid videos like nothing has happened? Does this not speak volumes to people? He’s a good booody actor. And just goes to show NO ONE knows the real him
If lawrence has done this before ,maybe Zacs story will help them come forward. Maybe then people will listen but I doubt it. We have become a nation of victim shaming and blaming.

Reactions: 6
I watched bits of the live in the last few hours it was a strange going on apparently didn't know each other had only just met last night. It seemed as though he was high as a kite on something constantly gigging at nothing. The hairdresser was very odd hanging off his neck and all over him reading messages on his phone etc seemed as though she was on something too. At one point there was a conversation about gogglebox people in comments saying he should apply which then had him asking how to apply etc I hope he doesn't as he should not be on the tv after all this. Towards the end he kept trying to leave and this hair dresser found every excuse under the sun to keep him longer which I think is why someone called the police as it was quite concerning to watch her behaviour.
From what I could gather from comments on videos he spent all evening on live, so after all that came out he's lapping it up on tik tok getting loads of gifts giggling away like nothing has happened

Reactions: 7
It was very odd from screen records baffling to me how some people spend hours watching someone on live though

Reactions: 4
See how these kids are watching these so called Big influencers, check this boy out he even talks like Lawrence its sad pauljiggens.

Reactions: 2
Someone in comments under his last video at hairdressers saying she set it up and when she went to have hair done with her ot took 8 hours

Reactions: 1
I always used to wonder what the people of Jeremy Kyle were like and this is exactly it. Imagine the episode ‘my tiktok boyfriend outed me because I battered him after he wouldn’t let me suck his cock” coming up after the break Lawrence’s Mum shares her side of the story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Seriously, are most of the people on TT just painfully thick? There is literal evidence to look at, the man himself told you he did the things he was accused of but na, he's still butter wouldn't melt and an angel.
This is the girl who donated £200 to the Smithy's family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
See how these kids are watching these so called Big influencers, check this boy out he even talks like Lawrence its sad pauljiggens.
He looks about 10 years old and even has Beetroot merch. Surely his parents know all this

Reactions: 2
Would it be to late for Zak to go to the police. The fact Lawrence is getting away with this assault and in fact it feels with all the gifting I've seen it seems like he is being rewarded. The only thing I'm hearing is about Zak should not have outed him and nothing about the attack and disgusting behaviour that night.
I think they have now

Reactions: 3
Michelle the motivator ( the american woman)
Just sounds deluded and a fantacist - she claimed Zak and lawrence had both telephoned her to talk about the incident in detail - that alone doesnt sound realistic - WHY would 2 people phone up an old lady in america they had never met ?...shes a random stranger that has just tagged herself in the drama !

I also think the police woman video was FAKE ....we hear a womans voice but DONT see a police woman ....think about that .....
I suspect lawrence set that up to make out the police were doing a 'welfare check' just so he could gain more sympathy

lets not forget Lawrence is a 30 year old adult man , hes not some vulnerable teenager ....and from his violent track record - hes quite capable of defending himself ....i seriously doubt anyone is gonna pick on lawrence .

Another thing ive seen a lot is people making videos and posting comments defending lawrence .....

and 10 minutes later they comment they have no idea who Zak is ....or havent seen the pictures / text messages zak posted - yet they have an opinion that Lawrence is totally innocent

definately a lot of idiots just piggbacking lawrence for followers - TIKTOK is like a game - some of the tactics are just to gain follwers and get views

Reactions: 14
Michelle the motivator ( the american woman)
Just sounds deluded and a fantacist - she claimed Zak and lawrence had both telephoned her to talk about the incident in detail - that alone doesnt sound realistic - WHY would 2 people phone up an old lady in america they had never met ?...shes a random stranger that has just tagged herself in the drama !

I also think the police woman video was FAKE ....we hear a womans voice but DONT see a police woman ....think about that .....
I suspect lawrence set that up to make out the police were doing a 'welfare check' just so he could gain more sympathy

lets not forget Lawrence is a 30 year old adult man , hes not some vulnerable teenager ....and from his violent track record - hes quite capable of defending himself ....i seriously doubt anyone is gonna pick on lawrence .
His own cousin said he is a massive bully and some one who went to school with him said the same thing. His beetroot army think they know him. Do they duck . As for the Mad tanks she is more irritating than a dose of crabs 😂

His own cousin said he is a massive bully and some one who went to school with him said the same thing. His beetroot army think they know him. Do they duck . As for the Mad tanks she is more irritating than a dose of crabs 😂
Yank

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.