Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Lawrence on live and he is getting loads gifts, and his usual follow the gifters guys, he seems to be flying high it's so not fair for Zak and his family I can't believe people are so fooled.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just caught a bit of his live and he said he wanted to reconnect with his nan and he hasn’t seen her since he moved to Yorkshire? Yet he’s been driving back and forth seeing the smithy family and seeing Mel/Ralph but not his own nan. Saying he loves her so much etc. Genuinely think this is all an act can’t believe I used to like him

It's a grown man in a burger King crown eating himself to death in a tit tip of a flat.
It must be like opening a crypt when the delivery drivers chap his door.
I feel like ian needs his own thread 😂 such a strange situation and a very odd man

Reactions: 11
Just caught a bit of his live and he said he wanted to reconnect with his nan and he hasn’t seen her since he moved to Yorkshire? Yet he’s been driving back and forth seeing the smithy family and seeing Mel/Ralph but not his own nan. Saying he loves her so much etc. Genuinely think this is all an act can’t believe I used to like him

I feel like ian needs his own thread 😂 such a strange situation and a very odd man
Ian and his sidekick steve who always wears a mask and people say ain't his real name were going and meeting teenage boys last year before lockdown as "meet n greets" only teenage boys though. Never was a female at any. Now drive about going to people doors to threaten and intimidate them. Were trolling loads on Tiktok last year and recruited young men to do same and were paying them. I feel "steve" is the puppetmaster and Ian is his puppet. Dangerous pair they are. Wouldnt let my sons near them

Reactions: 6
Ian and his sidekick steve who always wears a mask and people say ain't his real name were going and meeting teenage boys last year before lockdown as "meet n greets" only teenage boys though. Never was a female at any. Now drive about going to people doors to threaten and intimidate them. Were trolling loads on Tiktok last year and recruited young men to do same and were paying them. I feel "steve" is the puppetmaster and Ian is his puppet. Dangerous pair they are. Wouldnt let my sons near them
Steve is defo the puppet master for sure, he is a dangerous man imo and manipulates ian for his own entertainment I think

Reactions: 5
Steve is defo the puppet master for sure, he is a dangerous man imo and manipulates ian for his own entertainment I think
I always wondered if Steve was Ian’s uncle or something. I know they say they aren’t related but their “friendship” is very odd. Steve even bought the flat Ian lives in..

Reactions: 4
Steve must help Ian out with money who can afford all that take out in one sitting

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when Ian got arrested on live stream 🥲🥲
Yes! For allegations of being a paedophile I believe 😳 Though, according to Ian, you can't be gay and a paedophile at the same time. You're one or the other, apparently. 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If my kids lives were in danger or even a whisper of danger, I would come off everything there was to come off. I’m not allowed to post photos of my own grandchildren on my own Facebook page unless I set the audience to named family only, that’s my daughter protecting her kids and quite rightly so. Saying “I am carrying on and not letting the bullies win” is a lame excuse. Easy thing to say until everyones in heaven.
its all about the MONEY MONEY MONEY ....i think Nick was worried if he came off tiktok people would forget about him and he wouldnt get the attention he craves ....... he does think of himself as a 'celebrity' ... the whole 'gifting' thing of sending money on live chats is just bizarre though - i guess TikTok enable that because they are taking a cut of the profit

I want to see Lawrence get arrested on live his head is getting way to big
Im sure lawrence would still manage to spin that for sympathy - as someone else quoted - Lawrence could drown a puppy on live - and most of his fans would STILL find a way to justify it ....

i do wonder though - if TikTok is aimed at families and teens over 14 - how do the pervy lawrences and Ian's get away with their behaviour
and the ones that swear and threaten people - its all a bit unsavoury

Man, the mask has well and truly fallen off Lawrence and he's outright cocky on all his videos now.

The video about classing his merch' as uniform for his 'social influencer' job fills me with rage 😂

I've gone from finding him a bit irritating to full on hating everything about him.

Reactions: 12
Oh god, Ian Moore is the guilty pleasure in our house. Can't stand the guy but there's something weirdly fascinating about watching a guy self destruct live 😂

I watched a live once where he arranged to meet a grinder hookup on camera, who didn't show so he cried and went into detail about everything he would have done with the guy and then gave a massive monologue about how he wants to die having sex with men 😂 Proper freak show stuff but I can't help but watch it sometimes.

The trouble is, he never ever goes out. So he sits in his rotten bedsit with the curtains closed and does nothing but eat, sleep, and film his lives so he's definitely lost his grip on reality.
I really wish he would paint those bloody walls - the bedsit BLUE is fuckin DRAB - it looks filthy - even if he got a roller and a tin of magnolia it would be a massive improvement .and cheap to do ... hes got no pride in himself ...i bet he dosent wash either

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's a cat roaming about in that flat as well.
You can nearly smell the place through your phone.

• Haha
Mark my words, Beetroot will fluff again, once there is one scandal more will follow so he can hide under the little cult army followers who are following his every word atm but it won't last.

There's a cat roaming about in that flat as well.
You can nearly smell the place through your phone.
I think Ian's worst is when he got so wasted on a live stream that he threw up everywhere and you could see all the puke covering his fat chin. The video's on youtube if you can face it🤢

I'll be glad when Ian, Lawrence, the Smithy's, etc, disappear back into obscurity where they belong. Don't get me wrong, there are some really good people on tiktok who are truly entertaining, or just want to upload their thoughts without being grifters, but this lot take the cake.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.