Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roadman Ralph. Says he has not worked in 7 months, how can he afford to get married,and eat .I did not watch his live long I was busy but how do people do it.
Maybe Beetroot is paying them 😂 he seems to have steep pockets!!

Reactions: 5
Buying his friends wouldn't surprise me tbh
Ralph is his bestie because Lawrence is popular therefore he stays relevant they would not be friends in the real world or if Lawrence wasn’t raking in the coin on tik tok that is 100% accurate they couldn’t be more different types of people if they tried lol

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before about him it’s all part of his plan he literally got with Mel for a roof over his head and to cash in his all about the views gifts and fame and getting in a relationship with an older quite well online known unattractive ( to most ) woman he must be doing pretty well out of it hey
No one falls in love faster than a bloke needs a roof over their heads 🤔👌 hobosexual we call them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mel is like an annoying itch trying to get onto dontholdback's live when no one is even talking about her.

Reactions: 10
Ricky Gervais was on live with Papa Blaze, it went pear shaped.

Beetroot said he gone to the police for damages.

Dontholdback said there a lot more to come out, He said there is hospital reports for Zak’s dad being bitten.

The reason Zak’s family are reluctant to say more is because Beetroot was paying them 1k a month cash in hand for the doing the merch.

Beetroot friends e.g Mel and Ralph said to don’t hold back that it’s all true and he has the recordings of them saying it.

Beetroot apparently sold a piece of wood he touched for £200.

Some of Beetroot’s followers come up to buy merch, he took them to a party and left them there.

That’s it so far.

Don’t Hold Back was willing to let it rest but because Beetroot was mouthing in Papa Blaze comments and then said about the police, Blaze cut the live and Don’t hold back let rip, this is far from over.
The police must be absolutely bleeping sick of reports on tiktok beef. The absolute drama this app has caused is insane.

Reactions: 16
Lawrence's latest video with his two friends is basically them saying 'we don't like the loss of attention and people falling for our nonsense. We want the attention and money back, so stop it and go back to business as usual.'

Did they honestly think posting that would work some wonder and they'd wake up tomorrow and everyone would love them again because some random person told them to?

Clueless.

Reactions: 8
I've just seen Lawrence and Mel and Ralph, what they talking about they have been to police, I've never seen anything about them only Lawrence abuse of Zak. How comes them two are involved.?. What can the police do about people having an opinion..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've just seen Lawrence and Mel and Ralph, what they talking about they have been to police, I've never seen anything about them only Lawrence abuse of Zak. How comes them two are involved.?. What can the police do about people having an opinion..
Literally nothing, they will probably just roll their eyes and advise them to get off social media if they can’t handle it.

I really liked Lawrence, had done for some time now. But like you all, he seems to have changed and not for the better. Something clearly has gone wrong in terms of the whole Zac situation and he just won't admit to it. I feel right now, it would be best he was just to come clear about the situation and then perhaps have some time off. Every comment I read is hate and his likes barely reach anything these last few days I've noticed. Sad really!

Reactions: 10
I felt for a long time it's the people he mixes with giving him a bad reputation that was untill this Zak sarga and now he seems to be hiding behind friends rather than confront it, it's not going away. How could he go to the police complaining someone is talking about an assault he committed. Those three looked laughable like a comedy sketch.

There is nothing that Lawrence can do with regards to the police, this is a civil matter not a criminal matter, at most he could make a civil claim for defamation, but unfortunately for Lawrence being that he’s a public figure he probably wouldn’t win a case of defamation anyway, it’s in the public’s best interest to know what he is truly like as they fund his lifestyle, I did contact Zak about this and let him know all this but he didn’t read it, as long as Zak and his family have the police records Lawrence cannot do anything, if it’s all true (which I believe it is) Lawrence would not win a defamation case, Lawrence earns money through social media based on his persona, it’s in the public’s best interest to know what his persona actually is, Lawrence would need to find a VERY good lawyer to win a case of defamation and based on Lawrence’s lifestyle he doesn’t have the money for that, so it is absolutely all talk, and again even if he was reporting anything along the lines of benefit fraud etc in terms of Zak’s mum doing merch or whatever that would simply be a case of reporting it online through the gov website, none of this is a police matter at all, clearly trying to make himself look like billy big bollocks but he doesn’t have a clue the numpty.
Mel & Ralph could have a case and sue for defamation but being that Zaks mum has already said herself that what she said about them wasn’t true I can’t see any judge taking their side either because judges are highly professional people and would honestly laugh this sort of nonsense out of court, I highly doubt they have had a loss of earnings as well from this so a judge really would not give a monkeys about adults calling each other names and saying ‘mean’ things 😂 this is all a civil matter, nothing to do with the police, if there’s no mention of court then nothing is happening!

Were they on live saying it or did they post a video? Typical narc behaviour isn’t it, we don’t like what your saying so we are trying to silence you but threatening you with the law! He’s not breaking the law by sharing his opinion, I did hear him say where are the kids they have 6 between them are they in foster care, I can’t imagine that would have gone down well

Reactions: 6
Anyone who has not see the video do so it's hilarious and seems to be doing the rounds

Reactions: 2
Tic toc is the new Jeremy Kyle show. Just a bunch of Dole merchants thinking they are A list celebrities. I be embarrassed down the pub with a Smith family hoodie on or a Lawrence t-shirt these people are no body's who think they are somebody's. But the fan base are not the sharpest tools in the box most have personal hygiene issues and beard's and that's just the women fans 🙄🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has webkinny said anything more on the situation? Weird that Lawrence never made the effort to meet her when they kept going on about it. He goes here, there and everywhere to meet all these other people. Probably not interested anymore because she’s not on the gravy train like that lot

Reactions: 4
Has webkinny said anything more on the situation? Weird that Lawrence never made the effort to meet her when they kept going on about it. He goes here, there and everywhere to meet all these other people. Probably not interested anymore because she’s not on the gravy train like that lot
she probably wouldn’t want to meet him now lol if she posted a video with him she’d no doubt get hate comments on her videos. She’s so sweet and unproblematic I think it’s best she stays away from him 😂

Seeing Lawrence this morning he does seem down, I don't think any of them would have a plan B for when people get bored with them and the money dries up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.