Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh his break is doing well.... Lawrence the Loser is on live on TikTok! God I could punch his face in!

Reactions: 13
I tried to watch him for a while eating his Dinah but I just do not feel the same about him now. He looks different and smug, he had a look in his eye and that smile, he has called in his troops Sare and no one is going to stop him doing his thing, caught a bit of the live drinking from his mug almost taunting anyone to say anything. I wish more came out about the Zak saga because if it doesn't he is going to carry on someone is deleting negative comments.

Reactions: 14
Lawrence is definitely using a filter now. His eyes are all shiny and his teeth are white and they used to be brown before.

Reactions: 11
I have a dark sense of humour, but his video responding to a comment telling him not to hit Sare with a mug was distasteful. He’s laughing up his sleeve about it and his hangers on are lapping it up, flinging tit at Zak’s family and the haterz on his behalf.
Sare is the biggest clout chaser going isn’t she, sliding into their content at every opportunity with her daughter desperately commenting on it all to gain some attention of her own.
I always used to wonder why people actually chose to go on Jeremy Kyle and the like, it’s the exact same phenomenon we’re seeing on Tik Tok. Weird but strangely fascinating!

Reactions: 18
Seems like we are going to see a live tonight according to papagrumpy whatever his name is I can't watch him for long he is making me sick he keeps doing something with his throat and sinus and then swallowing constantly it's yuk. Anyway from what I gather dontholdback is coming on to give them an apology tonight or that is what he said.Hmm not sure apology for what exactly.

Reactions: 6
Seems like we are going to see a live tonight according to papagrumpy whatever his name is I can't watch him for long he is making me sick he keeps doing something with his throat and sinus and then swallowing constantly it's yuk. Anyway from what I gather dontholdback is coming on to give them an apology tonight or that is what he said.Hmm not sure apology for what exactly.
Aw he gives me the boak! He’s involved himself in it, as have the swansea guy, that dan character, roadman something or other… their hypocrisy is astounding. They all seem like the type of men who hate women, I get bad vibes from them.
I think Dontholdback should stop entertaining them and letting them into his lives, they’re the ones trying to keep it going now.

Reactions: 5
Aw he gives me the boak! He’s involved himself in it, as have the swansea guy, that dan character, roadman something or other… their hypocrisy is astounding. They all seem like the type of men who hate women, I get bad vibes from them.
I think Dontholdback should stop entertaining them and letting them into his lives, they’re the ones trying to keep it going now.
I'm sure the sickly one
I hope he does apologize to them he has not said anything that was wrong, why does the sickly one (Pappa boak) think that's on the cards. The only one maybe would Gail for sharing the mail's but I'm hoping he has not backed down because he has been threatened or something. Not sure what anyone else thinks but I'm glad I know about Lawrence now.

Reactions: 2
literally can’t watch Lawrence now 🥴 gives me the shivers. So strange that Zak has practically been silenced, there’s way way more to this. I think this goes deeper than what we all think ? they did spend an awful lot of time together…

Reactions: 15
He's definitely got a smug look about him now, a look which isn't very nice....I like zak hope he's OK

Reactions: 8
You all see him in those glasses turning his nose up with his finger, as the days go by I'm seeing someone different and I don't like it

Reactions: 4
Ricky Gervais was on live with Papa Blaze, it went pear shaped.

Beetroot said he gone to the police for damages.

Dontholdback said there a lot more to come out, He said there is hospital reports for Zak’s dad being bitten.

The reason Zak’s family are reluctant to say more is because Beetroot was paying them 1k a month cash in hand for the doing the merch.

Beetroot friends e.g Mel and Ralph said to don’t hold back that it’s all true and he has the recordings of them saying it.

Beetroot apparently sold a piece of wood he touched for £200.

Some of Beetroot’s followers come up to buy merch, he took them to a party and left them there.

That’s it so far.

Don’t Hold Back was willing to let it rest but because Beetroot was mouthing in Papa Blaze comments and then said about the police, Blaze cut the live and Don’t hold back let rip, this is far from over.

Reactions: 17
Ricky Gervais was on live with Papa Blaze, it went pear shaped.

Beetroot said he gone to the police for damages.

Dontholdback said there a lot more to come out, He said there is hospital reports for Zak’s dad being bitten.

The reason Zak’s family are reluctant to say more is because Beetroot was paying them 1k a month cash in hand for the doing the merch.

Beetroot friends e.g Mel and Ralph said to don’t hold back that it’s all true and he has the recordings of them saying it.

Beetroot apparently sold a piece of wood he touched for £200.

Some of Beetroot’s followers come up to buy merch, he took them to a party and left them there.

That’s it so far.

Don’t Hold Back was willing to let it rest but because Beetroot was mouthing in Papa Blaze comments and then said about the police, Blaze cut the live and Don’t hold back let rip, this is far from over.
Thanks for the update, I missed the live

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the screenshots, Papa had his comments off when I went into his ‘side’ so I missed those. Police will just tell the Beetroot King to come off Tik Tok and we all know he won’t do that.

I am actually quite liking the dont hold back guy he is ruffling some feathers that’s for sure , Lawrence and his one word a minute act has 100000% got a different attitude as if he thinks he is untouchable he has got that cockyness now that comes with fame lol unless that is that Ralph twit rubbing off on him either Lawrence has changed or he has been like this all Along and just been pulling the wool over peoples eyes

Reactions: 16
If you follow someone then your account gets banned it still shows as following that person. If Tik Tok deleted the following on banned/closed accounts then the actual number of people following him and others would drop massively. Wouldn't be as smug then would he 😏

Reactions: 2
Can I just add... that comment about him going to the police for damages? Isn’t that a civil matter not a police matter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.