Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I hear dontholdback say at some point Beetroot bit Zak's dad and he has stitches and a rabbies jab, Lawrence keeps going at dontholdback will react and he might not like it

Reactions: 5
If you follow someone then your account gets banned it still shows as following that person. If Tik Tok deleted the following on banned/closed accounts then the actual number of people following him and others would drop massively. Wouldn't be as smug then would he 😏
Yeah, when you compare followers to genuine engagement it’s a very different picture. There will be dormant accounts where people have uninstalled, multiple trolls on different accounts, people who hit follow without having any real interest beyond enjoying a specific video etc etc

Reactions: 8
I think one thousand a month is a stretch 😂 What happened to Pappa blaze on the live and the that Aldirightguy. I fell asleep 😸

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think one thousand a month is a stretch 😂 What happened to Pappa blaze on the live and the that Aldirightguy. I fell asleep 😸
For sure, I reckon he’s been given bullshit information deliberately in some weird attempt to discredit and cancel him.
He booted Aldi guy off for being a 🐍 His wife was in the live telling Mods to ban everyone who said they didn’t like Aldi guy. They’re such a weird pair. The wife was moaning someone was stood next to her watching her make a salad box in Morrisons, calling them weird and clearly very annoyed…oblivious to the fact the person was just going about her daily shop and it was them who were behaving strangely, holding a bleeping camera and narrating the filling of a salad box.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, when you compare followers to genuine engagement it’s a very different picture. There will be dormant accounts where people have uninstalled, multiple trolls on different accounts, people who hit follow without having any real interest beyond enjoying a specific video etc etc
I noticed that with the Smithy's Go Fund Me. They have 3m+ follows on tiktok, but only around 3,500 actually donated to that fund. Don't get me wrong, £50K is a decent bit of crust but it does mean that 99% of their "followers" wouldn't even stretch to a fiver for them.

I think all these so-called content creators are going to start struggling unless they provide some decent stuff as now lockdown is pretty much over and as people start getting back to their pre-pandemic routines they'll view less tiktok videos - I know I have. Drama is a good way to keep the viewers going I suppose, but there's always the possibility it will go too far and it all ends in tears.

Reactions: 7
For sure, I reckon he’s been given bullshit information deliberately in some weird attempt to discredit and cancel him.
He booted Aldi guy off for being a 🐍 His wife was in the live telling Mods to ban everyone who said they didn’t like Aldi guy. They’re such a weird pair. The wife was moaning someone was stood next to her watching her make a salad box in Morrisons, calling them weird and clearly very annoyed…oblivious to the fact the person was just going about her daily shop and it was them who were behaving strangely, holding a bleeping camera and narrating the filling of a salad box.
Why on earth did he let him on him and his Mrs are so odd not very trustworthy.

Reactions: 5
A nice performance from him on live with Mel and Alfie last night, Love how Ben was tit stirring feeding Darryl information saying that Zak's family was paid cash in hand for doing Lawrence's merch and that is why they scared to say anything because they claim welfare.

All of them are in it for the clout, all the fake friends will flounder eventually, watch and see.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone seen the video of him eating that he posted late last night?

I don't want to sound like a misery guts but there is absolutely no excuse for eating that loudly. He even bites the spoon when he puts it in. And the chomping 🤢

I've noticed the high voice and vacant facial expressions have all but vanished now that his mask has been knocked off.

Reactions: 10
A nice performance from him on live with Mel and Alfie last night, Love how Ben was tit stirring feeding Darryl information saying that Zak's family was paid cash in hand for doing Lawrence's merch and that is why they scared to say anything because they claim welfare.

All of them are in it for the clout, all the fake friends will flounder eventually, watch and see.
But even if she made some money although I doubt it, if Lisa is now doing it I bet she is claiming and also will be getting carer's money for Spencer.

Reactions: 3
I’m not liking the trolling comments on Lawrence’s videos at all, it’s that type of name calling and bullying that undermines genuine debate and criticism. Dontholdback at least had the balls to stand by his opinions, and he has admitted where he’s overstepped. I haven’t always agreed with how he’s gone about things, but I think he’s helped show their real arses and if it makes even just a few people see them for what they are then well done to him.

Lawrence wasn’t doing any harm whatsoever with his niche content RE his weightloss journey and I reckon that’s what most of his followers are invested in, people who relate to that type of content. The toxicity has come from the collaboration between that group of ‘influencers’ who are all desperate to be relevant and cash in on it. They fail to understand that they’ve cultivated followers and exert influence and power, so they have to use that responsibly. Preaching about ending bullying and stopping negativity is all well and good, but they absolutely need to practice what they post!

I’m not liking the trolling comments on Lawrence’s videos at all, it’s that type of name calling and bullying that undermines genuine debate and criticism. Dontholdback at least had the balls to stand by his opinions, and he has admitted where he’s overstepped. I haven’t always agreed with how he’s gone about things, but I think he’s helped show their real arses and if it makes even just a few people see them for what they are then well done to him.

Lawrence wasn’t doing any harm whatsoever with his niche content RE his weightloss journey and I reckon that’s what most of his followers are invested in, people who relate to that type of content. The toxicity has come from the collaboration between that group of ‘influencers’ who are all desperate to be relevant and cash in on it. They fail to understand that they’ve cultivated followers and exert influence and power, so they have to use that responsibly. Preaching about ending bullying and stopping negativity is all well and good, but they absolutely need to practice what they post!
I don't think Lawrence helps himself, though. He's pretty much refused to acknowledge the whole situation other than to basically say 'I have a private life, mind your business.'
What he did was abuse and the right thing to have done morally and business wise would have been to acknowledge it and apologise but his failure to do so and then acting cocky in his videos has just wound people up.

He should take a break I think.

Reactions: 9
But even if she made some money although I doubt it, if Lisa is now doing it I bet she is claiming and also will be getting carer's money for Spencer.
I forgot to add that if Lawrence makes that much money on Merch he can afford to pay Gail a grand a month, one would imagine he is declaring all this and paying Tax if as he said this is his job.

I don't think Lawrence helps himself, though. He's pretty much refused to acknowledge the whole situation other than to basically say 'I have a private life, mind your business.'
What he did was abuse and the right thing to have done morally and business wise would have been to acknowledge it and apologise but his failure to do so and then acting cocky in his videos has just wound people up.

He should take a break I think.
Absolutely, I agree, he’s digging the hole even deeper. I reckon people would have more respect if he owned it and admitted there was an incident and he acted inappropriately. His continued deflection and gaslighting by smearing Zak’s family’s reputation and making content that laughs at abuse is showing him for who he truly is and it frustrates me how so many of them fail to realise or understand that.
Any ‘celebrity’ with management worth their salt would address it and move on, but that crew want their 5 minutes of fame, the gifts and coin it generates, they clearly don’t care about the rest of it.

What all these people are forgetting is that they all have agents, which means they are making money from what they are doing, therefore its a job. In this day and age, we are their consumers, if we don't like something we have the right to dis-agree just like we would if we were buying something. As for moaning about If wanting a private life. Get a proper job.

Roadman Ralph. Says he has not worked in 7 months, how can he afford to get married,and eat .I did not watch his live long I was busy but how do people do it.

Roadman Ralph. Says he has not worked in 7 months, how can he afford to get married,and eat .I did not watch his live long I was busy but how do people do it.
I wondered this! Could he possibly be claiming as mel’s carer (I’m not sure but would imagine with her condition she could require a carer on those bad days). He also had a flat down south somewhere didn’t he? So also paying rent? I saw him on one of mels videos and he was just led on the bed in the background, he seems like a proper slob. Also isn’t he constantly driving around the country must add up in fuel and where do all the different cars come from?

I’ve said it before about him it’s all part of his plan he literally got with Mel for a roof over his head and to cash in his all about the views gifts and fame and getting in a relationship with an older quite well online known unattractive ( to most ) woman he must be doing pretty well out of it hey

Carers allowance is £65 a week. He ain't getting married because he's claiming that lol. Probs selling the edibles Zaks mum was on about 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carers allowance is £65 a week. He ain't getting married because he's claiming that lol. Probs selling the edibles Zaks mum was on about 😆
He was saying on a live that their wedding had cost 25k and the followers had paid for it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 don’t think he’s marrying her for that (although stranger things have happened on tik tok) but just wondering how he funds himself! I just saw that don’t hold backs live and he was saying about the edibles again and that Ralph’s eyes were like pin holes the other night after eating them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.