Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Lawrence this morning he does seem down, I don't think any of them would have a plan B for when people get bored with them and the money dries up.
The thing is, it can't be easy or nice having so much hate directed towards you but he really, really doesn't help himself.

It baffles me, firstly that he hasn't acknowledged it properly. Not only has he not done that, he's been SO cocky about it. Someone commented that they'd seen his true colours and then he did a dance to it to mock them.

In his position I'd say 'look, I was drunk. I made a mistake, I'm really sorry to anyone I hurt and I'll be taking a break.'

Instead, his entire attitude has changed to a cocky one which is adding fuel to the fire and makes him look like a less than pleasant person. And then he gets his chav mates to do a video basically saying 'we miss the brown nosing and cash - stop being mean because we said so.'

He's either a bit thick or he's being badly advised by someone.

Reactions: 17
Seeing Lawrence this morning he does seem down, I don't think any of them would have a plan B for when people get bored with them and the money dries up.

Plan b is were you looking for work last week and sign on there. Back to the Dole the agent will drop them all soon. Wait and see people are starting to see the greed off them.

Reactions: 9
The thing is, it can't be easy or nice having so much hate directed towards you but he really, really doesn't help himself.

It baffles me, firstly that he hasn't acknowledged it properly. Not only has he not done that, he's been SO cocky about it. Someone commented that they'd seen his true colours and then he did a dance to it to mock them.

In his position I'd say 'look, I was drunk. I made a mistake, I'm really sorry to anyone I hurt and I'll be taking a break.'

Instead, his entire attitude has changed to a cocky one which is adding fuel to the fire and makes him look like a less than pleasant person. And then he gets his chav mates to do a video basically saying 'we miss the brown nosing and cash - stop being mean because we said so.'

I agree, he cannot have an agent surely he would be getting advice if I was his agent get those two toe rags out, don't confront people on a live as you done with don'tholdback, and stop wearing those sunglasses they are making u look what people say u are

Reactions: 4
Tic toc is the new Jeremy Kyle show. Just a bunch of Dole merchants thinking they are A list celebrities. I be embarrassed down the pub with a Smith family hoodie on or a Lawrence t-shirt these people are no body's who think they are somebody's. But the fan base are not the sharpest tools in the box most have personal hygiene issues and beard's and that's just the women fans 🙄🤔🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I suppose they need an outlet somewhere now that Jezza is off air.

I think he’s both thick and receiving bad guidance from his Wish version ‘agent’. Sweeping it under the carpet and screaming about privacy is hurting him more than the allegations. I think it’s awful Zak’s family are being dragged through the mud. I for one don’t doubt Zak has a part to play in this, but he isn’t the one cultivating a fan base and cashing in on them.

Reactions: 8
Anyone who has not see the video do so it's hilarious and seems to be doing the rounds
I haven’t come across it yet! Did find an article about Mel and her poor health though, albeit it doesn’t mention her heart condition.

Who’s page is it on?

I’ve just found it I cannot cope 🤣🤣🤣 ‘the police are very good at what they do’ are they for real, what an embarrassing display
I still can’t find it 😩

The Police must be so pissed off dealing with all the Tik Tok drama! Lucy Rose et al call them on a regular basis.

Reactions: 2
I still can’t find it 😩

The Police must be so pissed off dealing with all the Tik Tok drama! Lucy Rose et al call them on a regular basis.
It’s on meldotmoon a couple of vids back. I think I heard someone talking about Lucy rose last night I haven’t come across her yet.

But agree, police resources are massively stretched and it’s no wonder why!

Reactions: 2
If anyone knows how to put the Video in here that would be helpful for those who have not seen it.

Reactions: 3
I use to really like Lawrence he was nice but then he got involved with the smithy family and roadway Ralph and he completely changed. His recent behaviour just proves how arrogant and cocky he has become

Reactions: 6
Thing is this Mel woman has purposely got involved and made a massive drama out of it because it was mentioned that she had some edibles. Does anyone really care about that?? People more concerned about Lawrence’s behaviour and she acting like her reputation is ruined cos she has a space cake or whatever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the ‘management company’ that represents Lawrence, smithy family and a couple of other tiktokers. It’s an unsecure site which is the first alarm bell of a ‘professional company’ they also only have 5 clients so doesn’t seem like a legit company who could offer crisis PR management which the smithys and Lawrence would have required..!

http://nomistalent.com/our-talent/

also a comment from the vid:

E52BD1CA-4E84-4F67-BE33-413D823E988F.jpeg

Last edited:
Lmao my car got robbed of its catalytic converter last year, the police did nowt didn't even come out and took them two weeks to contact for statement if they really gonna investigation theses trio of idiots for some comments online that's likely is based in truth then I highly doubt it, stop wasting police time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here it is! Hope this works...

this is a civil matter, the police wouldn’t be doing anything other than advising they make a claim through small claims court for defamation unless they are attempting to have people done for harassment, which the police would just tell said person/people to stop contacting them and that would be the end of it, but even then none of what’s happened would be regarded as harassment, people can still express their opinions publicly, they just wouldn’t be able to contact those lot anymore, so they’re not achieving anything, if Dontholdback was to post about them again he can, if Lawrence, Mel and Ralph seek out that stuff themselves that’s not harassment! If speaking about public figures was a crime the news wouldn’t even exist, they can try all they like but they cannot stop people talking about them, there’s just not a brain cell between the lot of them

Tbh I think the smugness of them three is gonna inflame the trolls even more, I mean why are Mel and her hobo boyfriend making out its about them.

Reactions: 12
This is the ‘management company’ that represents Lawrence, smithy family and a couple of other tiktokers. It’s an unsecure site which is the first alarm bell of a ‘professional company’ they also only have 5 clients so doesn’t seem like a legit company who could offer crisis PR management which the smithys and Lawrence would have required..!

http://nomistalent.com/our-talent/

also a comment from the vid:

View attachment 698164
That ‘agent’ is actually based in Scotland, it’s all rather bizarre. He has Meals with Max on his books too, which makes me sad as he seems like a lovely wee guy.

They’re like the 3 stooges 🤣 Considering Mel’s high intellect, she’s really quite silly making comments like that. Cyber Crime unit deals with high tariff fraud and identity theft etc, not a Tik Tok spat. She was the one telling Lawrence it was a civil matter on his last live. The only crime here is her dubious taste in men.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That ‘agent’ is actually based in Scotland, it’s all rather bizarre. He has Meals with Max on his books too, which makes me sad as he seems like a lovely wee guy.

They’re like the 3 stooges 🤣 Considering Mel’s high intellect, she’s really quite silly making comments like that. Cyber Crime unit deals with high tariff fraud and identity theft etc, not a Tik Tok spat. She was the one telling Lawrence it was a civil matter on his last live. The only crime here is her dubious taste in men.
I thought hobo Alfie was her son at first, he seen a meal ticket with her alright.

It's obvious Beetroot is so desperate for friends he'll hold on to any leeches who stick to him like flies around tit, it won't last.

this is a civil matter, the police wouldn’t be doing anything other than advising they make a claim through small claims court for defamation unless they are attempting to have people done for harassment, which the police would just tell said person/people to stop contacting them and that would be the end of it, but even then none of what’s happened would be regarded as harassment, people can still express their opinions publicly, they just wouldn’t be able to contact those lot anymore, so they’re not achieving anything, if Dontholdback was to post about them again he can, if Lawrence, Mel and Ralph seek out that stuff themselves that’s not harassment! If speaking about public figures was a crime the news wouldn’t even exist, they can try all they like but they cannot stop people talking about them, there’s just not a brain cell between the lot of them
and I’m pretty sure it’s always them that request to join the lives not the other way round so he’s not actually harassing them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.