Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to really like Lawrence he was nice but then he got involved with the smithy family and roadway Ralph and he completely changed. His recent behaviour just proves how arrogant and cocky he has become
Agree I've always said that,by having them on is just making matters worse for him. I had to laugh when he said we are not going to talk about it anymore, sadly for you I think it's over for you now it was good while it lasted but you got two big for your're boots.

Reactions: 4
Agree I've always said that,by having them on is just making matters worse for him. I had to laugh when he said we are not going to talk about it anymore, sadly for you I think it's over for you now it was good while it lasted but you got two big for your're boots.
He is doing all silly dancing now trying get people to like him again his few minutes of fame are going he is getting loads on his page pulling him up for what he did to his mate. tit sticks the more he takes the piss out of hitting the lad with a mug. People are growing to hate him

Reactions: 8
His pathetic mother's latest tik tok about trolls and going to the police 🤣🤣 she's getting the ip numbers mate 🤣🤣 who do they think they all are 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I use to really like Lawrence he was nice but then he got involved with the smithy family and roadway Ralph and he completely changed. His recent behaviour just proves how arrogant and cocky he has become
I used to really like him too I used to watch his lives and everything! I was so happy for him doing so well on his weight loss and he seemed really nice but past few months he’s been a different person

Reactions: 6
His pathetic mother's latest tik tok about trolls and going to the police 🤣🤣 she's getting the ip numbers mate 🤣🤣 who do they think they all are 😂😂
they are all narcissist’s they think they have that kind of control, it’s not like it’s a harassment campaign, it’s been made public that an incident happened and people are discussing. They are trying to censor what people can say and it’s weird and controlling.

Reactions: 10
He is doing all silly dancing now trying get people to like him again his few minutes of fame are going he is getting loads on his page pulling him up for what he did to his mate. tit sticks the more he takes the piss out of hitting the lad with a mug. People are growing to hate him

I used to really like Lawrence, if he had been honest I don’t think I would have been bothered because people have their own personal problems and who am I to judge, but to completely disregard what’s happened and instead pull the ‘police’ card, it’s a big fat no from me, cyber crime unit from Mel is a joke, she is aware they deal with matters in regards to terrorism, drug dealing etc isn’t she? they don’t care if someone called you names ffs 😂 as a law student about to go into my third year I find it comical when these influencers start spouting this nonsense they don’t have a clue about, I don’t think any of them have been to the police, I think they’re just saying it to scare people so they no longer get ridiculed, embarrassing behaviour and says everything about their characters that they will try and scare people into silence

Reactions: 10
I used to really like Lawrence, if he had been honest I don’t think I would have been bothered because people have their own personal problems and who am I to judge, but to completely disregard what’s happened and instead pull the ‘police’ card, it’s a big fat no from me, cyber crime unit from Mel is a joke, she is aware they deal with matters in regards to terrorism, drug dealing etc isn’t she? they don’t care if someone called you names ffs 😂 as a law student about to go into my third year I find it comical when these influencers start spouting this nonsense they don’t have a clue about, I don’t think any of them have been to the police, I think they’re just saying it to scare people so they no longer get ridiculed, embarrassing behaviour and says everything about their characters that they will try and scare people into silence
I was thinking this as well, that they were talking rubbish and only saying they had reported it to police as an excuse to continue ignoring it, but just saw a Dontholdback video where he said the Police actually rang him!

I used to really like Lawrence, if he had been honest I don’t think I would have been bothered because people have their own personal problems and who am I to judge, but to completely disregard what’s happened and instead pull the ‘police’ card, it’s a big fat no from me, cyber crime unit from Mel is a joke, she is aware they deal with matters in regards to terrorism, drug dealing etc isn’t she? they don’t care if someone called you names ffs 😂 as a law student about to go into my third year I find it comical when these influencers starting spouting this nonsense they don’t have a clue about, I don’t think any of them have been to the police, I think they’re just saying it to scare people so they no longer get ridiculed, embarrassing behaviour and says everything about their characters that they will try and scare people into silence
I was thinking this as well, that they were talking rubbish and only saying they had reported it to police as an excuse to continue ignoring it, but just saw a Dontholdback video where he said the Police actually rang him!
Just watched the tiktok, seems nothing came of it, I’m sorry but police deal with robbery’s, knife crime, rape, paedophiles etc all they have done is embarrass themselves to the police 😂

Reactions: 2

They left out the bit about homeless Ralf saying he was going to hit don't hold back . Game over then the cops were more interested in that then.

Reactions: 7
Did you all see dontholdback say he had a phone call from the police over the 3 jokers complaints, although I believe him a hundred per cent does anyone think it's possible they got someone to impersonate a police officer.

Did you all see dontholdback say he had a phone call from the police over the 3 jokers complaints, although I believe him a hundred per cent does anyone think it's possible they got someone to impersonate a police officer.
Possible, DHB did give his number to Papablaze 🧐

I mean the fact they have called the police over someone (I assume they said harassing)talking about them online and the police ACTUALLY came to their house and then called the person, (how did they have his number?) is astounding, we had a fairly expensive motorbike stolen from our property, we had CCTV of the whole incident, the police would not even come to look at the cctv to investigate despite their being a spate of motorcycle thefts in the area. They click their fingers and get that kind of VIP service?

oh I just saw the above comment re the phone number

Blimey, his popularity has really taken a hit, hasn't it. I can't say I feel sorry for him. His attitude and behaviour is so poor.

I think some people have their eye on the follower count too much and their ego grows, and they forget that the people who put them there can easily take it all back.

😂 Just seen her video. Has anyone ever claimed this was a 'secret' forum? Pretty sure people just come here to witch about lame people like her.

Acting like she's not bothered and 'crying with laughter.' You're so unbothered you made a video about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂 Just seen her video. Has anyone ever claimed this was a 'secret' forum? Pretty sure people just come here to witch about lame people like her.

Acting like she's not bothered and 'crying with laughter.' You're so unbothered you made a video about it 😂
I hope she's seen her thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.