Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same as Libby Mae/Katylee/Roxanne I can’t stop watching 😂😂😂
They’ve only just started showing up on my FYP so need to do a bit of digging in to those 😂😂 I fondly miss the chelsey harwood/ Elsa frost drama days back in lockdown 1.0!

Smithy family have just done a video for Lawrence saying they want him to shake a leg and start posting again. Looks like he has a new lease of life now the pressure is on another tik tokker

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone find it a bit dramatic that Mel said she might not get a heart transplant because someone said her partner did an edible? Like really! Why are so many people so dramatic, manipulative and contrived on that platform.
Also found it odd when Lawrence rushed to the smithys after the fire but literally saw nick for a 60 second video, it’s so disingenuous.

I do not advocate violence, but I really would love to see Ralph ‘turn up’ somewhere and get put in his place.

They are all so high and mighty but it’s not the rest world, all scrambling for a good PR angle and damage limitation because they have a few followers and the facade is falling.

That being said - will I still watch these pointless dramas unfold? Absolutely!
Ralph should try some of the houses in Peckham or flats. See the welcome he gets there some Scottish lad called him out a few days he tit himself apparently.

Reactions: 4
So Lisa has said Gail is lying because Lawrence stopped her doing the Merch she was making mistakes, come on Lisa, wake up something has happened more serious than you are willing to except. Now if I was Gail I would post everything for people to see including any police reports because it's not about Merch it's about an assault on Zak maybe more we don't know yet. I do understand any mother sticking up for her son but she has done an awful lot of talking while Lawrence has said very little.

Reactions: 10
I see he's trying to carry on as normal as if nothing has happened. Though, I also notice that his videos today have high views - like 20k views - but he only has 1k likes in each. Is the halo falling?

Reactions: 9
Some account CasyandJack is posting about Lawrence now. Something about wakey wines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is video I think Lazy Sunday is talking about, the original got removed by tiktok

I’m glad to see people are not letting Lawrence forget making mug comments in his videos 😂

First Lisa Lee, Lawrence accuses Zak of being alcoholic now he saying he mum is and it’s all lie, yet she the one that a lush who allegedly got banned for drunk driving, Lawrence needs to rail thoses reigns in of his mum mouth.

This is video I think Lazy Sunday is talking about, the original got removed by tiktok

I’m glad to see people are not letting Lawrence forget making mug comments in his videos 😂

First Lisa Lee, Lawrence accuses Zak of being alcoholic now he saying he mum is and it’s all lie, yet she the one that a lush who allegedly got banned for drunk driving, Lawrence needs to rail thoses reigns in of his mum mouth.
I meant Lawrence mum can’t edit it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I did like Lisa but I don't like what she is doing now, calling Gail an alcoholic so what if she is isn't that going all around the houses but nothing to do with the assault on Zak. And who is she to call for people to be cancelled, currently the person who should be cancelled is Lawrence untill the truth comes out at least. Does Lisa have an agent 😂.

I did like Lisa but I don't like what she is doing now, calling Gail an alcoholic so what if she is isn't that going all around the houses but nothing to do with the assault on Zak. And who is she to call for people to be cancelled, currently the person who should be cancelled is Lawrence untill the truth comes out at least. Does Lisa have an agent 😂.

See isn't one to point the finger she is off the road for drink driving

She

She's bullying and pointing the blame at every one, she's a vile women, she's the one who drinks.. what a horrible women she is.. true colours are soon shining through

Reactions: 8
If I was anyone of Zak's family I would be seething at Lisa, her attitude stinks. Anyone who has an opinion they are called trolls they are not trolls they are people with questions and this won't be going away.

She's bullying and pointing the blame at every one, she's a vile women, she's the one who drinks.. what a horrible women she is.. true colours are soon shining through
She’s terrified her meal ticket is at risk. Nasty piece of work.

If I was anyone of Zak's family I would be seething at Lisa, her attitude stinks. Anyone who has an opinion they are called trolls they are not trolls they are people with questions and this won't be going away.
Zak’s sister has been getting real grief from people in comments. Just highlights the mentality of the followers.

She’s terrified her meal ticket is at risk. Nasty piece of work.

Zak’s sister has been getting real grief from people in comments. Just highlights the mentality of the followers.
That is disgusting what is her name I don't really know the family.

Reactions: 4

I meant Lawrence mum can’t edit it.
“Jealous peasant” really tickled me, gives you an idea of their mentality and how they perceive Lawrence to be such a celebrity 🙈

• Haha
She's just vile.. who does she think she is?? No home, (living in temp acc) no job, no driving licence, doesn't look after her kids!
She can't be a very nice woman for Lawrence to be only talking to her since jan and when they went to Devon he soon cut that holiday short with her. She only got talking to him cos she saw him making some money

Well I was enjoying the Live with dontholdback till Derby Dan came on I stuck with it for a while but he's given me a headache what a load of rubbish he talks in defence of all the Merch he says it's no different to Nike. Lol.

Well I was enjoying the Live with dontholdback till Derby Dan came on I stuck with it for a while but he's given me a headache what a load of rubbish he talks in defence of all the Merch he says it's no different to Nike. Lol.
I caught the tail end of that live. Dan is a bore isn’t he.

Reactions: 5
Did it end, I came off to make a cup of tea and take a pain, I can't listen to people like that who talk Loud and fast but it's all nonsense
Yeah, empty tins rattle the loudest as my wee Granny used to say. Their egos must grow directly in line with every follower they get.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.