Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should request a cameo and ask all the questions he's avoiding, only way he responds is through money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lawrence looked like a different person in the car with Zak. He's definitely made him come out and sit in the car for damage control. He'll lose a lot of followers now. This won't just go away.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what Zak's sister meant when she said, Lawrence is a dangerous man for all these people out there wanting to meet him there is a lot
more to say but it's not my place to say it.I watch too many crime movies but my mind is thinking all-sorts.

rewatching the videos from a few days before this you could tell something was up with him, because his mannerisms were off (sort of like a filter had dropped) but goodness if you compare his yellow hoodie videos from i think yesterday or friday to the most recent one its astounding its like two different people. and you can tell which one of them is the real one.... spoiler alert its not the one in the yellow jumper

When I look at Zak's face I just want to give him a hug, I've seen his look before he is not good and I hope he can reach out someone not on Tictok maybe a HelpLine or something to talk.

The realdiamonddad is spot on check him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I have no idea who Zak is or what has happened really (well other than a brief read over this thread) but I've always thought something was off with Lawrence. Really wouldn't be surprised if more comes out about him.

Reactions: 7
Ok, I’m new to this thread. Can people pleaseeee post links to where I can find these videos of the fallout etc? I’ve missed EVERYTHING and I don’t have a clue what anybody’s talking about on TikTok 😩 also, what happened/what did Lawrence’s step dad say about him!????
sorry that’s my fault, his stepdad did some tiktoks about him and his mum but the account has now gone so have the videos. (Some mention of it back a few pages 9/10) But he basically said how Lawrence was hanging around with drug dealers and he had if I remember correctly been a carer and stole off the people he was caring for. I can’t remember word for word but he basically portrayed Lawrence to be a bad person. So hearing what Zak’s mum said, i mean must be some truth (she had police refs etc) two people can’t be wrong about someone surely.

He's saying Lawrence stole from an old lady and was a class a drug dealer that dobbed his mates in and he only got community service.
I wonder if there was any truth in this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I tell you this is how people get things mixed up, some fella is now on there saying Lawrence is a carer to his brother, well I'm sure Spencer lives with his Mum down south some where and Lawrence lives in Yorkshire, when people come on to preach I wish they would gets facts right, more worrying is the comments whereby people are agreeing, again I say hope Zak is ok and you can see why victims of abuse will not speak out

Reactions: 4
I tell you this is how people get things mixed up, some fella is now on there saying Lawrence is a carer to his brother, well I'm sure Spencer lives with his Mum down south some where and Lawrence lives in Yorkshire, when people come on to preach I wish they would gets facts right, more worrying is the comments whereby people are agreeing, again I say hope Zak is ok and you can see why victims of abuse will not speak out
Not defending him or them but his brother used to pretty much live with him before he got back in touch with his mum, he has additional needs so he probably didneed caring for in some ways

Not defending him or them but his brother used to pretty much live with him before he got back in touch with his mum, he has additional needs so he probably didneed caring for in some ways
Oh yes agree with you but that was before, Lawrence has moved on now and maybe people do not realise that now.

Honestly, I've had a few mini-arguments on the comment sections with people who claim men can't be abused or that it's hilarious that Zak finds it abusive what Lawrence did. Domestic abuse is horrendous no matter who its happening to, but it does feel that sometimes people just don't take it seriously when a man suffers it.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I've had a few mini-arguments on the comment sections with people who claim men can't be abused or that it's hilarious that Zak finds it abusive what Lawrence did. Domestic abuse is horrendous no matter who its happening to, but it does feel that sometimes people just don't take it seriously when a man suffers it.
My brother was beaten up by his ex-girlfriend. She was vile to him, but the police never believed him because he was a male. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My brother was beaten up by his ex-girlfriend. She was vile to him, but the police never believed him because he was a male. ☹
That's awful and sadly really common. I shudder to think what happened behind closed doors that nobody but Zak and Lawrence know about. Poor lad.

Put it this way if it was the bird from the shop he did it to they would be calling for his blood . I think the boys Zack family are very quite and more than likely scared of him

Reactions: 10
Did anyone find it a bit dramatic that Mel said she might not get a heart transplant because someone said her partner did an edible? Like really! Why are so many people so dramatic, manipulative and contrived on that platform.
Also found it odd when Lawrence rushed to the smithys after the fire but literally saw nick for a 60 second video, it’s so disingenuous.

I do not advocate violence, but I really would love to see Ralph ‘turn up’ somewhere and get put in his place.

They are all so high and mighty but it’s not the rest world, all scrambling for a good PR angle and damage limitation because they have a few followers and the facade is falling.

That being said - will I still watch these pointless dramas unfold? Absolutely!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone find it a bit dramatic that Mel said she might not get a heart transplant because someone said her partner did an edible? Like really! Why are so many people so dramatic, manipulative and contrived on that platform.
Also found it odd when Lawrence rushed to the smithys after the fire but literally saw nick for a 60 second video, it’s so disingenuous.

I do not advocate violence, but I really would love to see Ralph ‘turn up’ somewhere and get put in his place.

They are all so high and mighty but it’s not the rest world, all scrambling for a good PR angle and damage limitation because they have a few followers and the facade is falling.

That being said - will I still watch these pointless dramas unfold? Absolutely!
Watching tiktok since the pandemic has just been like watching a really really long car crash happen.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.