Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he reading from a script? Looks like you can see the paper reflected in his eyes.. or maybe that's a filter?

Reactions: 5
It’s as though Zack is too scared to tell his side. Clearly it all happened, why would his Mum lie?
Had to quote this to tell you I love your user and it brings a smile to my face everytime I see it 🤣 completely off topic I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like trying to piece a jigsaw together working out what’s gone on for the random TikTok videos. I thought Zak was his friend, with all the DV comments, have they acknowledged they were dating?

I’ve always felt Lawrence was putting on an act in his videos and you only do that if you’ve something to hide!

Reactions: 5
Just catching up with all of this drama a lot to get through.
im Going to assume the Tiktoks from Lawrence’s step dad a while ago he was speaking the truth? Tut tut, finally the truth is out.

Reactions: 3
im Going to assume the Tiktoks from Lawrence’s step dad a while ago he was speaking the truth? Tut tut, finally the truth is out.
What videos? i must of missed these

Reactions: 2
I wrote a comment on Lawrence’s video saying something about my dislike for domestic violence , it got hundreds of likes but I’ve had all these hate comments on my videos - I’ve made about 5 videos ever 😂 all these young boys writing karen and calling me a fat slag !

• Haha
What's his stepdads user name?

What videos? i must of missed these
I can’t for the life of me remember but it’s all in this tread he has the name lee in his username. He basically says similar to wat Zak’s mum said.

What's his stepdads user name?
it’s somewhere in this tread

I can’t for the life of me remember but it’s all in this tread he has the name lee in his username. He basically says similar to wat Zak’s mum said.

it’s somewhere in this tread
page 9/10 but seems the stepdad has gone. So videos aren’t playing. Dave lee.

Reactions: 3
Lawrence’s mum stitching that video with the woman from America is just pathetic..is she trying to cry? What does Lawrence have that she thinks we are jealous off then? Once being 29 stome? Na, I'm not jealous of that lol
She made a vile comment about zak last night, u can tell she causes trouble wherever she goes. She's a pathetic women.

Imagine this is the live last night that triggered it all.

and little road man Ralph 😂

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Mel and that idiot bloke of hers laughing about domestic abuse and still supporting Lawrence says it all.
I don’t actually think there could be a more idiotic coupling than Mel and Ralph I actually genuinely feel sorry for her because it’s clear to see in my eyes and seems a lot of other peoples too that it’s all about getting him noticed and rich he knows exactly what he is doing getting with her he is so up there now driving round in her mobility car sick fiancé money making scam artist at its finest and she is hooked on him

Lawrence’s mum stitching that video with the woman from America is just pathetic..is she trying to cry? What does Lawrence have that she thinks we are jealous off then? Once being 29 stome? Na, I'm not jealous of that lol
She made a vile comment about zak last night, u can tell she causes trouble wherever she goes. She's a pathetic women.
She seems very simple in fact without sounding nasty Lawrence his mum and brother all have additional needs on some level I think and probably need support in the real world not let loose on social media some of the videos his mum
Makes even before all of the drama were questionable lol

I don’t actually think there could be a more idiotic coupling than Mel and Ralph I actually genuinely feel sorry for her because it’s clear to see in my eyes and seems a lot of other peoples too that it’s all about getting him noticed and rich he knows exactly what he is doing getting with her he is so up there now driving round in her mobility car sick fiancé money making scam artist at its finest and she is hooked on him

She seems very simple in fact without sounding nasty Lawrence his mum and brother all have additional needs on some level I think and probably need support in the real world not let loose on social media some of the videos his mum
Makes even before all of the drama were questionable lol
Yeah I agree about her videos, some of them are shocking, I think she wants to be liked like Lawrence was, and to be fair I did like him, but her, there is nothing I like about her.

I liked him at the start and enjoyed watching his weight loss journey, surprised by what’s came out as he seemed like a genuine lad. Clearly not though, I really feel for zaks mum having private messages plastered online despite asking it to be kept quiet. I agree that Lawrence’s latest videos show a quite sinister side, his expression has completely changed.

Reactions: 11
Every last one of them need to get in the real world. Real adults with real jobs and commitments wouldn’t have time for all this they’re behaving like a bunch of 13 year olds…

Reactions: 17
Only just found this thread! Haven’t liked him for ages- something doesn’t sit right with me. I feel like he’s groomed that young lad

Reactions: 12
He definitely done that to Zack, if he didn't he would of said in the videos , instead he just kept saying people fall out! Vile person

Reactions: 10
Ok, I’m new to this thread. Can people pleaseeee post links to where I can find these videos of the fallout etc? I’ve missed EVERYTHING and I don’t have a clue what anybody’s talking about on TikTok 😩 also, what happened/what did Lawrence’s step dad say about him!????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.