Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez saw on his live he wants to breed mini patches, poor patch doesn't get let out til he gets up at midday as it is!

Reactions: 4
I have finally stopped following Lawrence today, I started to follow him because I enjoyed watching his weight loss journey at the start. Now it's about his friends almost everyday, Without naming they are people I try to avoid.
Well good luck with the unfollowing because he turns up bloody everywhere. He popped up in one of "Wakie Wine" crappy "Where's the fiver?" videos with some block called RoadmanRalph. You can't avoid him.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have noticed that him and zac don’t follow each other any more, I hope Lawrence hasn’t dropped him as a friend because he’s let his perception of “fame” go to his head.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering about Zach he’s suddenly disappears.. I know they said they were friends and to be honest I wasn’t sure it was anything more but seems more like a break up to me if they’re suddenly not speaking or doing anything together anymore.

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit disappointed to read he is charging people £14 for a mug, I've not looked on there yet but if that's the case it's disgusting.

Zak has posted a video today, by the looks of it, coming out as bisexual. Couple of comments asking where Lawrence is, no replies!

Reactions: 7
I swear Lawrence doesn't spend more than a couple of hours alone. he was picked up by ralph the early hours the other day and 4am this morning he was driving back down to his mums.

I think Lawrence maybe struggles being away from everyone. When was it he stopped bringing his siblings up? I wondered if he's finding all this free time hard especially now that rules are relaxing, his friends near by maybe more busy. Also his mum has fled dv so he might just be worried about them all

Got a feeling he will move back to London soon now he's unfollowed Zac and ignores everyone than mentions him, sounds like a bad break up.
All the trips back to London must be costing a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.