Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lawrence had the vaccine? I have to ask as he mixes with every Tom, Dick and Harry, and they’ve likely not had it either.

Not saying I’m all for the vaccine but the way he mixes with all these TikTokers, they’re super spreaders!
Him and smithy family have done this from day one! Super spreaders the lot of them

Reactions: 3
No good asking him if he has got the jab he hardly ever replies.

I do wonder if he is going to keep this hair he reminds me of someone on TV, Large Fella wearing a TUTU.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t agree about him being creepy. He hangs around with that Zac boy who is 21, he’s probably just posing for videos with girls because they’ve asked to take pics etc. You could say that about any age difference because even a 5 year age gap is creepy at a certain age. Those girls were in their 20s and he’s just 30, posing for photos etc harmless.
But it’s not just pictures in ‘the club’ or whatever, he was in one of their student hall rooms and on another occasion in the lift at student halls with them. Uni students in halls are usually first year so they’ll be just 18 and he’s 30. Most importantly though, the girls appeared to be drunk. I don’t know how anybody can say that’s not creepy.

Reactions: 4
But it’s not just pictures in ‘the club’ or whatever, he was in one of their student hall rooms and on another occasion in the lift at student halls with them. Uni students in halls are usually first year so they’ll be just 18 and he’s 30. Most importantly though, the girls appeared to be drunk. I don’t know how anybody can say that’s not creepy.
Age really is just a number, I'm 21 and my bf is 52 tomorrow we have been together 2 and half years. Happily and friends family no issue it's not about age it's about who they are and how they make you feel their personality and all that. Even if Lawrence is there doing what guys do, so what!! girls chuck themselves at older guys and young men throw themselves at older women!! it's just how it goes, just because he's a tiktoker doesn't mean he's immune to all this, he's just like the rest of us!!

• Heart
Why does he talk like that as if he viewers are stupid and can’t understand him, he keeps emphasising words is a really babyish tone!

As i have said before theres something i cant put my finger on about him but i get the ick🤪

Reactions: 11
Age really is just a number, I'm 21 and my bf is 52 tomorrow we have been together 2 and half years. Happily and friends family no issue it's not about age it's about who they are and how they make you feel their personality and all that. Even if Lawrence is there doing what guys do, so what!! girls chuck themselves at older guys and young men throw themselves at older women!! it's just how it goes, just because he's a tiktoker doesn't mean he's immune to all this, he's just like the rest of us!!
Sorry to derail but “Doing what guys do, so what” is exactly the kind of attitude responsible for the misogyny, sexism, harassment and violence towards women up and down this country, it’s toxic victim blaming/ shaming and boys will be boys is not a valid explanation for men behaving inappropriately. I’m not suggesting Lawrence is, just that it looks creepy and not necessarily just because of their age, but because they’re drunk.

Reactions: 16
How did the girl who done Lawrence 's hair get £40 tip donation from followers that really stumped me.

Reactions: 2
Just seen his latest breakfast video, does he need to shovel so much in at once does he not swallow something before shoving more in

Reactions: 4
Must be costing him a fortune going back and to to london all the time. I wonder if he’ll be swayed to move back there now since he seems to be wanting to spend loads of time with his Mum, brother and his london friends again.

I have finally stopped following Lawrence today, I started to follow him because I enjoyed watching his weight loss journey at the start. Now it's about his friends almost everyday, Without naming they are people I try to avoid.

Reactions: 5
Used to really like Lawrence but his "weight loss" is no longer existent, comes up with every excuse why he's not losing anymore.

His tiktok is now about his friends, his follow count & his merch, got way too big for his boots and arrogant with it.
Doesn't mention Zak anymore, have they fallen out? He seems like a genuine friend unlike most of the others who are holding on to his coat tails for views.

My friend used to be his friend and would talk on messenger to him when he had a smaller following buy he's ditched them because they don't fit in with his criteria.

He's all fake and big headed

Reactions: 6
Webkinny made a video couple days back about a certain tiktokker she thought she was close friends with and now not so much. She said the amount of followers they had now changed them and realised that they never contact her first. I have heard her say before they were close. Quite quickly when the lawrence comments started coming in the video was gone. Cant imagine who else it would be.

Reactions: 7
Webkinny made a video couple days back about a certain tiktokker she thought she was close friends with and now not so much. She said the amount of followers they had now changed them and realised that they never contact her first. I have heard her say before they were close. Quite quickly when the lawrence comments started coming in the video was gone. Cant imagine who else it would be.
Sadly seems like he does that when he feels they aren't beneficial to him or bringing in views

I saw him with a boot full of his mugs for sale, who on earth would buy them.These people need to realize in no time at all you can become yesterday's chip paper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.