Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t handle his and sare’s videos this weekend. So forced and cringe.

I was just going to say the same thing, way too many Videos of them BORING.

Also, why is a woman of her age hanging around with people half her age, to me the friend looked fed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Also, why is a woman of her age hanging around with people half her age, to me the friend looked fed up.
Yeah, seemed she was there for safety and did not want to be 😆🙈 so contrive and awkward, why are they hanging around together?

Reactions: 3

That Jan just looked like she wanted a peaceful weekend and was with the wrong crowd 😅 bet she’s gone home knackered

Reactions: 5
why did she not go to Nick's house he seems to be all she can talk about. After all.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else follow Jack Towers a few years back? I feel like that’s where Lawrence is going. Started off lovely and sweet and then as he gets smaller and smaller he’ll become a right dick. Next he’ll be starting a go fund me for skin removal. 🙄
You’ve took the words right out of my mouth he reminds me of jack towers so much

That Sare woman? Think it’s all a joke but she seems to be loving it 🤪

Yeah they said it was a joke and she said in a Live that it was just a joke...

(I don't follow her or generally watch lives but it just popped up!)

Like a lot of you I used to love Lawrence but recently feeling there is something amiss about him... Did anyone see a few months ago someone filmed him squaring up to a guy on a night out?? Unfortunately I can't find the video now 😕

I have always said I like Lawrence, but I started to watch him with his weight loss journey and now he is seems to be putting on a performance of everything single thing he does in the day from morning till night and often nothing to do with a weight loss journey.
Down boy please do not get like Nick and make me detest you.

Reactions: 2
What the duck has he done to his hair, looks like a right twit! I hate how close up he gets to the camera, I bet he bleeping stinks tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That yellow top he is wearing who on earth does he think is going to buy anything like that.

I can’t help but wonder if his mum is fleeing dv ( I saw her reply to someone on a video she had made when they asked why she had moved ) and had to be put in emergency accommodation how she’s happy to post videos of them out and about in the local area and people are commenting where it is etc just seems strange to be so open online about where she’s moved to in that situation

Reactions: 4
Apparently he's been banned from his main account but don't fear as he's got a backup account, @patchtiktok90, so we won't miss any exciting episodes of him stuffing food in his gob with his hands.

Has Lawrence had the vaccine? I have to ask as he mixes with every Tom, Dick and Harry, and they’ve likely not had it either.

Not saying I’m all for the vaccine but the way he mixes with all these TikTokers, they’re super spreaders!

Ooooh me, Jack was soooo lovely and then came across as a bit of a dick, but I do genuinely feel that it’s a mixture of “fame” going to their heads (use this term lightly) and trolls/people talking to them like a piece of rubbish.. that fuels the cockiness.
People used to bombard Jack with insults/judgements if he would have a night out etc and say he’s let people down etc and I think it ended up having a significant effect on his mental well being. Just because they have a following doesn’t mean they owe anyone anything although I feel like as soon as you start getting money from that following for surgery, you are kind of expected to be around.

Did anyone else follow Jack Towers a few years back? I feel like that’s where Lawrence is going. Started off lovely and sweet and then as he gets smaller and smaller he’ll become a right dick. Next he’ll be starting a go fund me for skin removal. 🙄

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t agree about him being creepy. He hangs around with that Zac boy who is 21, he’s probably just posing for videos with girls because they’ve asked to take pics etc. You could say that about any age difference because even a 5 year age gap is creepy at a certain age. Those girls were in their 20s and he’s just 30, posing for photos etc harmless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.