Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems like he has some trolls now, I do wonder if it is people who get annoyed at shows offs bringing out Merch.
Nick only ever wears a Merch item and looking at the flash back he is getting now.

Reactions: 2
He seems like he has some trolls now, I do wonder if it is people who get annoyed at shows offs bringing out Merch.
Nick only ever wears a Merch item and looking at the flash back he is getting now.
I don’t understand the whole Merch malarkey. TBH I would never purchase it from anyone. But.... what is happening to Nick is vile. He has a newborn in the house and it’s absolutely playing havoc with them.

Reactions: 4
His mum filming his brother eating his Sunday roast she made lamb 'will we tell them what it tastes like' probably lamb love

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just watching some Videos of them on FB, he is a total idiot and Jack seems to be aswell, pouring pink and blue balls in the car, I mean what happens if Jess has to leave quick to pick the kids up or any other reason how is that funny and then the baby sat in the rocker and Jack shouting Boo into the room giving the baby a fright, Jess just sits there on her phone and does not seem to bat an eyelid.
The sooner these people's five mins are up the better.
Seeing people comment about his antics and how funny he is makes me so bewildered, I am thinking more along the lines that he needs to treatment and Jack needs to move out before he becomes a total head.
The whole day is spent with pranks and idiots for views and comments.

This was meant for Nicks thread.

Lisa and Spencer, they seem to live really well don't they, They are always out eating but even in doors too I wonder if Lawrence subs them.

Last edited:
He's mates with all the right twats on tiktok isn't he

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He really does give me the creeps especially when he smiles. Defo think there’s something a bit off about him. Don’t know what it is but I remember someone saying he was a bully at school and that just seems to ring true to me

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else follow Jack Towers a few years back? I feel like that’s where Lawrence is going. Started off lovely and sweet and then as he gets smaller and smaller he’ll become a right dick. Next he’ll be starting a go fund me for skin removal. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else follow Jack Towers a few years back? I feel like that’s where Lawrence is going. Started off lovely and sweet and then as he gets smaller and smaller he’ll become a right dick. Next he’ll be starting a go fund me for skin removal. 🙄
Jack Towers regained a lot of weight too didn’t he? I’ve wondered for a while how long it would be till he started some kind of fund for his skin removal, he’s already dropping hints and he’s still 21 stone 🙄

Reactions: 5
Jack Towers regained a lot of weight too didn’t he? I’ve wondered for a while how long it would be till he started some kind of fund for his skin removal, he’s already dropping hints and he’s still 21 stone 🙄
Yeah he did, not like, loads and loads but a significant amount. And yep! He’s dropping hints all the time and yet he clearly has money. Also it makes me so mad that he doesn’t work. I get that he makes money from tiktok but when he posts that he’s been in bed til 11.30am everyday it’s just insulting to people who do work. He used to work so I don’t know why he left (unless it was cos they moved him up north?)

Reactions: 3
Yeah he did, not like, loads and loads but a significant amount. And yep! He’s dropping hints all the time and yet he clearly has money. Also it makes me so mad that he doesn’t work. I get that he makes money from tiktok but when he posts that he’s been in bed til 11.30am everyday it’s just insulting to people who do work. He used to work so I don’t know why he left (unless it was cos they moved him up north?)
I don’t think anybody moved him to Yorkshire he did that for the lad he’s seeing didn’t he? Forget his name. Anyway he’s said a few times he makes his living from tiktok now, what a life though staying up till 2/3am then sleeping most of the day away, just screams depression to me. The bubble will burst on him eventually and I have absolutely no doubt he’ll be like Jack Towers and regain weight as he disappears into obscurity.

What's going on with Lawrence and Sare? Seen a few videos but can't make sense of them!
I honestly think they just friends I don’t mind Sare but Lawrence just isn’t watchable anymore I can’t abide the way he says words in babyish manner.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think they just friends I don’t mind Sare but Lawrence just isn’t watchable anymore I can’t abide the way he says words in babyish manner.
I unfollowed him last night he was doing my tits in

I really can't see them being an actual couple. I think it's for the views and to get people talking which = more followers = more £££

Did anyone just watch the live in the shop? Omg how desperate was sare begging for that bull bottle!! Screaming it was my birthday a few days you need to give to me!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.