Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of him ‘with a young girl’ … come on tattle bastards, you can do better than that!! It’s hardly Jimmy Savilleesque! If he was a 30 yo footballer with a 20 year old it wouldn’t even cross your radar!!
It would actually if she was clearly under the influence.

Reactions: 2
He's obviously about to be pushed in the smithy family pool, as he's stood up there with his shoes off ! So predictable 🙄🥱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh boy, that was so exciting I cannot contain myself, two fat guys playing silly in a pool.
How do these people get such hero worship.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Cali and the kitten, I am guessing the other kittens have gone to homes in London I hope not Nicks.
He has made a Ticktok for Patch and I bet he does one for Cali and the other Kitten I wont follow pets personally.

Reactions: 1
Yeah he’s quite in with them, hopefully it’s genuine.

Probably was a sign not to have the surgery.
I don't think his friendship with the smithy family is genuine. I think on his side it is genuine but I think he is being used by them for likes views and comments because they saw how popular he was and jumped on him

I have become a bit bored with Lawrence now, he never replies to questions, he mixes with friends i cannot stand although Zak seems nice enough, his weight does not seem to be moving much and he never shows the kittens even though many people ask him.

Reactions: 4
He’s deleted it now but someone asked a question asking how many he smoked a day and he said he was keeping his private life, private. Isnt that just basically admitting he smokes? 😅 just ignore the comment for god sake if it’s private don’t make a video on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That seems so strange because we have been on the journey with him for so long now what difference does it make if he smokes or not and not wish to reply to someone asking.

That seems so strange because we have been on the journey with him for so long now what difference does it make if he smokes or not and not wish to reply to someone asking.
Surely it’s personal choice to smoke or not. It is W weird thing to hide.

Why does he keep doing tiktoks with that Autistic family woman? Bringing her tea in bed? Why are they all in each others houses, it’s weird.

Why has his main account been blocked/banned? He’s using his backup.
probably trolls. People do this all the time to loads of creators they spend their time reporting accounts for no reason other than to get the person banned it’s quite pathetic

Reactions: 3
I have never seen Lawrence bring tea to anyone in bed, he seems to be like he struggles to get out his own bed most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he answer questions like he speaks in spaghetti hoops!
We....can....all....comprehend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.