Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 it’s embarrassing watching drunk girls make a fool of themselves with him, like get some dignity.

Reactions: 2
I watched a tiktok earlier of a drunk women and all she was asking him to say was "little bitta dinner, cucumber, tomata, beetroot" That's all he's known for, bit sad really

Reactions: 5
i just saw another tiktok of him with a girl in her place obviously posing together 🤮😂

it’s just strange to me that a man of 30 is hanging around these girls that look no older then 20 i know it’s not illegal etc but it’s just a tad strange

Reactions: 3
i just saw another tiktok of him with a girl in her place obviously posing together 🤮😂

it’s just strange to me that a man of 30 is hanging around these girls that look no older then 20 i know it’s not illegal etc but it’s just a tad strange
Maybe he's seeing if the Scarface mantra works with tiktok

"First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women"

He has gone back to bed, I think he have must be drinking or something.
Maybe he has had his first experience with a woman, with his new found fame and slimmer body and tons of fans anything could happen.

Reactions: 1
Hmm 🤔 I don’t agree with outting anyone if he is gay that is, it’s he choice whether he will come out or not.

I do think the gravy train will burn out eventually with him tho because as with other ‘influencers’ something will happen that his followers won’t like.

and the novelty of why he become known will also wear out.

Reactions: 7
His private life is his business at the end of the day. He doesn’t have to explain his sexuality or anything like that to everyone. Could very easily be a fake account as well

Reactions: 3
His private life is his business at the end of the day. He doesn’t have to explain his sexuality or anything like that to everyone. Could very easily be a fake account as well

I agree, I am not thinking he is Gay and if he is so what. his life was not much more than eating up to this point and at the moment he has the whole world to explore. If he is gay great, if he is not gay great also. Right now he can be what ever he wants to be, maybe he does not even know what he is. I think he was drinking and the photos making him look creepy. I still like him And the young fella seems nice aswell.
I do not always like his choice of friends but that is nothing to do with me.

that’s the video i was talking about lol
he is just creepy , that silly fake voice and that persona are all a front
she can’t be no older then 19/20 why is he hanging around her 🤮
View attachment 608896Another video of him with a young girl🙃
tbh could be fake but people in the comments are claiming to of met up with him in london , and now surprised that he is with zak as the person in the comments was seeing lawrence 😂😂 could soo be lies who know
What do people make of this not sure what it proves

that’s the video i was talking about lol
he is just creepy , that silly fake voice and that persona are all a front
she can’t be no older then 19/20 why is he hanging around her 🤮

tbh could be fake but people in the comments are claiming to of met up with him in london , and now surprised that he is with zak as the person in the comments was seeing lawrence 😂😂 could soo be lies who know
Totally agree he is fake & dont get me started on that put on voice he does🤣🤣

The video of him ‘with a young girl’ … come on tattle bastards, you can do better than that!! It’s hardly Jimmy Savilleesque! If he was a 30 yo footballer with a 20 year old it wouldn’t even cross your radar!!

Reactions: 11
Where does that video say it’s him on grindr? So confused
But also agree it’s really tit to lie and out someone.

The video of him ‘with a young girl’ … come on tattle bastards, you can do better than that!! It’s hardly Jimmy Savilleesque! If he was a 30 yo footballer with a 20 year old it wouldn’t even cross your radar!!
Hello 👋 Lawrence fan/Lawrence/his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if it was your 18/19yo daughter hanging around with a 30 year old man you’d be okay with it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.