Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow him on TikTok, know Laurence as he is my cousin on my mum’s side. And I know of his mother, Lisa, his brother and younger sister - who I will not mention due to respect of their privacy.
I wouldn’t be too charmed by the persona that he puts on. His mother is the typical narcissistic deadbeat, who is only interested in them as a ‘meal’ ticket - as harsh as that sounds. And her choice of man has always been very questionable as they are violent and drunk and very rough - hence why Laurence and the others have never liked them.

Laurence has some of the narcissistic and selfish tendencies as his mother, and has upset my sister to the point of her grimacing at anyone who mentions his name.
I’ve recently heard of something that happened on a holiday he went on with regards to my Nan and Grandad, which has just led to me to further distance myself from him and his mother.

That said, his younger brother - who does have learning disabilities - and sister are diamonds in the rough - and we (my family, and another of her aunts) have tried in the past to get her away from Lisa as she has done nothing but neglect the poor girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Very strange that he went home early. Didn’t he take his Mum & Spencer? How did they get back? Or was he never taking them back?

Reactions: 3
Something has gone down for sure, the holiday was meant to be a family getaway because Grandpa is ill.
I see Lawrence has got his Merc, now then as much as I have a soft spot for him even though I watch him less and less, I want to know what is the Merc and what would the prices be.
I can not really understand normal Tictok people selling Merc having said that if people are daft enough to buy it why not.

Reactions: 4
none of that surprises me about his mum , it’s blatantly obvious that she’s now around him as he blew up on tiktok she rides off his coat tails and it’s so obvious. people flock over from his page to see her simply because she’s his mum. i really do feel sorry for his younger sister and brother especially. the persona that he puts on never fooled me and something is very off with him.

Reactions: 10
I wonder why he isn’t open about it, literally nobody would care but making it a secret makes it seem like there is something wrong with it, which there isn’t. How old is Lawrence? I’m in my early 30s and can’t see what I would get out of a relationship with a man who was 20/21 because we’d be a different life stages but different strokes for different folks and all that!

Reactions: 2
I wonder why he isn’t open about it, literally nobody would care but making it a secret makes it seem like there is something wrong with it, which there isn’t. How old is Lawrence? I’m in my early 30s and can’t see what I would get out of a relationship with a man who was 20/21 because we’d be a different life stages but different strokes for different folks and all that!
pretty sure he is 30 , hasn’t zak just turned 21 recently ?
there’s nothing wrong with it but like you said it’s different life stages etc so i don’t see how it’ll work but no one really cares if they’re dating 😂😂

Reactions: 1
They are veryyyyy close aren’t they? I don’t know if I believe they’re dating but who knows. He stays over a lot and Lawrence does a lot with his family. It’s a shame if he can’t be honest about it but then maybe he wants to keep things like that private? Who knows.

Reactions: 1
Has anybody seen this? Just came up on my fyp, it’s Lawrence in student accommodation building in a lift with some girls and a girl is asking his age and he says (creepily) “what age do you fink I am”
Just came to post the same. Someone’s commented he “likes them young 😳” really hope not 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh that's proper creepy 😱 bet if he gets pulled up on it he'll make a joke of it

Reactions: 5
Without sounding mean I doubt he’s used to much attention so i feel like it wouldn’t matter who/what age (within reason and nobody super young) etc they are he’d just take it and lap it up!

Reactions: 4
Without sounding mean I doubt he’s used to much attention so i feel like it wouldn’t matter who/what age (within reason and nobody super young) etc they are he’d just take it and lap it up!
Gross 🤮 absolutely no reasons at all for a 30 odd year old man hanging around first year uni students (I’m presuming they’re first year as they’re living in halls). Its bleeping weird.

Reactions: 7
Gross 🤮 absolutely no reasons at all for a 30 odd year old man hanging around first year uni students (I’m presuming they’re first year as they’re living in halls). Its bleeping weird.
Totally agree! I had a look at the girl who posted it’s Instagram and she’s def a first year or about to go into second year uni student. His face in the video is so creepy, if his noisy eating didn’t put me off him then this definitely has

Reactions: 6
he is very creepy ew the way he was in the lift 🤮
something about him is very off putting

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.