Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I"ve said it before I DONT LIKE HIM i know its an unpopular opinion but my gut feeling about him is off. I think he would have a nasty side & appears fake (cant explain it i just get a sense he's not what he seems imo)🤔

Reactions: 14
i a
I"ve said it before I DONT LIKE HIM i know its an unpopular opinion but my gut feeling about him is off. I think he would have a nasty side & appears fake (cant explain it i just get a sense he's not what he seems imo)🤔
wholeheartedly agree

Reactions: 5
He’s definitely not being himself, he’s playing a character hence the stupid voice, stupid hand movements etc

Reactions: 4
His name is Lawrence David green, he has two facebooks but seem legit just with different names. I get the impression he is staying where he is forever, and probably did move there for that young guy Zak. Although his housing association property is in need of works, this move didn’t need to be so far as they would’ve housed him anyway he’s chosen to move. I’m not so sure on his step fathers claims but his friend circle is very female oriented so unless the drug dealer friends were female this is unlikely. He does seem quite dodgy though, just can’t put my finger on it.

Nobody really knows what he’s like apart from him and his family and I doubt we’ll ever really know what is it isn’t true but that man definitely seems like a jealous ex and even if there is some truth he’s more than likely making up a lot of it.
Lawrence has definitely mentioned a gambling addiction before, addiction can change people and make people do stupid stuff. There’s every possibility he’s made mistakes in the past but maybe he’s wanting to turn his life around? He’s stopped the gambling, he’s trying to lose weight and better himself.

Reactions: 2
His name is Lawrence David green, he has two facebooks but seem legit just with different names. I get the impression he is staying where he is forever, and probably did move there for that young guy Zak. Although his housing association property is in need of works, this move didn’t need to be so far as they would’ve housed him anyway he’s chosen to move. I’m not so sure on his step fathers claims but his friend circle is very female oriented so unless the drug dealer friends were female this is unlikely. He does seem quite dodgy though, just can’t put my finger on it.
I doubt he be staying in that particular property forever as it private rent, he said he flat should be ready in September but like you said he could decided to stay up there as I’m sure it properly easier to get a social housing in Yorkshire then in South London and he could do an exchange and I think your right he probably up there for a reason as still seems a mad choice to go so far for just six months.

Reactions: 3
I doubt he be staying in that particular property forever as it private rent, he said he flat should be ready in September but like you said he could decided to stay up there as I’m sure it properly easier to get a social housing in Yorkshire then in South London and he could do an exchange and I think your right he probably up there for a reason as still seems a mad choice to go so far for just six months.
that’s the thing, his housing would’ve found him alternative accommodation. I’m sure he’s in a housing association property and I know that area quite well so I’m sure they would have found something closer within a budget. He’s chosen to go there.

So Lawrence, his mum and his brother Spencer and Patch are driving on holiday together in the car, we are having regular songs and updates as they travel, but I swear I have seen more of Lisa's tonsils and fillings than I have ever seen on anyone.
Lawrence teach Mum to hold a camera please.

Can people not even go on holiday and enjoy time as a family without being on social media

Can’t stand him. It’s all gone to his head, one day it will all end can’t wAit for that day to come

Reactions: 6
And this morning we have Lisa eating a fry up and shovelling food in her mouth, now I had the same thing this morning but I did not film myself eating I am sure no one would like to see me eating so why does she do it and she seems to have an endless amount of teeth, she is soo jumping on Lawrence fame by doing it but people are interested in him who may also be on a weight loss journey.

Exactly this. His mums page is just cringe as well she’s only jumping on it to try make money out of being Lawrence’s mum
I know this is mean but I was really shocked at just how rough she is tbh. There’s just something about that long red/purple hair and her outfits (and her face 😆) that would make me die inside if she got on the plane and was sitting in front of me. I’d expect an overweight gammon of a husband in an England top beside her, and for the two of them to sit mouthing off and boozing the whole way, then arguing when they’re refused more booze 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the situation with his mum odd. I remember being on a live of his maybe 6-7 months ago and someone asked about his family and parents and he said he didn’t see his mum much at all and things were difficult. And he used to care for his brother and sister too which made me think she wasn’t capable? But now they live with her I presume and they are all close and always seeing each other.

maybe tiktok has bought them closer together and healed some family issues or is it just for views ?

I find the situation with his mum odd. I remember being on a live of his maybe 6-7 months ago and someone asked about his family and parents and he said he didn’t see his mum much at all and things were difficult. And he used to care for his brother and sister too which made me think she wasn’t capable? But now they live with her I presume and they are all close and always seeing each other.

maybe tiktok has bought them closer together and healed some family issues or is it just for views ?
I remember that but I just presume it’s because she lived with her husband the one ranting on the Isle of Wight and it seem he was left to care for his siblings but since she moved back to SLondon and the younger two have moved back in with her.

I’m guessing he doesn’t get on with the step dad.

I remember that but I just presume it’s because she lived with her husband the one ranting on the Isle of Wight and it seem he was left to care for his siblings but since she moved back to SLondon and the younger two have moved back in with her.

I’m guessing he doesn’t get on with the step dad.
oh I did not know she was married or that she didn’t live in London. Makes sense I suppose. At least they have a better relationship

Reactions: 1
I remember him saying that about his Mum as well. It seems they didn’t like her ex so stayed away, once they split they must of got back in touch.

I would find it so annoying that they are constantly videoing dinners, time as a family etc all for tik tok put your phone away and enjoy being away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.