Lawrencetiktok90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know who he is but he comes across dodgy! I googled Lawrence’s name (lawrence green?) and nothing came up about arrests, not saying he was or wasn’t arrested but nothing in the media
Not sure what Lawrence surname is but Agreed he seems highly suspicious and like he is lying.

Reactions: 1
tbh that man has no reason to lie lol
it wouldn’t surprise me about lawrence his stuff doesn’t add up sometimes such as his upbringing
when he is around certain creators you can sometimes see the persons drop etc
not surprising it doesn’t come up when you searched as it’s not probably been in the media

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the issue with cameo. If I could make £20 quid sending a video message I would too 😂 you all realise huge celebrities who already have millions in the bank are also on cameo?

I guess when it’s a tiktok or social media person it’s more affordable and a funny gift to a friend or family if they like that person. I don’t see anything wrong with it. You don’t have to buy it
You've bought one haven't you?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would never send anyone I care about a Cameo from anyone on Tictok because they would have no idea who they are.

That Dave Lee seems to have massive issues with Lawrence’s mam, and that could be why he’s doing it? He talks about her with some distaste

tbh we don't know if Lawrence (whatever his last name is), is actually his real name. similar to Shane Dawson or Jeffree star. kinda stops people from finding out your background

That man making tik toks about Lawrence and his Mum seems to be quite obsessed with them both and it’s quite worrying to be honest. I’m guessing he’s an ex that really can’t let go and he shouldn’t be encouraged...

Reactions: 4
That man making tik toks about Lawrence and his Mum seems to be quite obsessed with them both and it’s quite worrying to be honest. I’m guessing he’s an ex that really can’t let go and he shouldn’t be encouraged...
Agreed. I have tried to delete the post with his video in as he seems frightening and is making threats. He should be reported.
Can admin delete the post?

Maybe he step dad? I’m sure he said he mum use to live on the Isle of Wight or something like that that’s why Spencer and his young sister lived with him for a bit, Also Lawrence and Spencer surname is Green.

But that’s a lot of serious accusations, doesn’t really mesh with Lawrence clean cut image but obviously could be a load of BS as sounds bitter.

Maybe he step dad? I’m sure he said he mum use to live on the Isle of Wight or something like that that’s why Spencer and his young sister lived with him for a bit, Also Lawrence and Spencer surname is Green.

But that’s a lot of serious accusations, doesn’t really mesh with Lawrence clean cut image but obviously could be a load of BS as sounds bitter.
I think he’s lying sounds like a man scorned. Lawrence doesn’t strike me as that sort of person at all. He seems very sweet from his videos

I think he’s lying sounds like a man scorned. Lawrence doesn’t strike me as that sort of person at all. He seems very sweet from his videos
But unless you know Lawrence personally in real life, how can you really know? People can and will separate their online persona from their real personality, especially if there is moola involved. Not saying Lawrence has done anything wrong of course, just that I take these "influencers" with a pinch of salt - especially tiktokkers.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure what’s true or false but Lawrence was a carer but for his brother I don’t think he cared for anyone else, he also had a cleaning business but that ended before his brother went and lived with him.

I’m not sure what’s true or false but Lawrence was a carer but for his brother I don’t think he cared for anyone else, he also had a cleaning business but that ended before his brother went and lived with him.
He said he cared for a elderly woman before the pandemic and use to be a carer before that and worked with he dad in a cleaning job, then took on caring for his brother, I know he’s admitted to having a gambling problem in the past but again doesn’t mean the bloke accusations are true just sounds very bitter from whatever gone on with Lawrence’s mum and him.

What is he saying? Don’t think I can scroll through his 89 videos a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.