Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was takin
He’s just a vile, lazy pig who’s whole family must cost the state thousands every year. They are all begging ponces!!!! Every time I look at his TikTok he is eating, it doesn’t matter what time of the day it is but he’s either eating or not long eaten or he’s already on to the next meal. How many meals a day does he actually have? His whole day is food
Said he's taking a break because of all the nasty comments,perhaps if he stopped rubbing his lazy,begging life in people's faces,he might not get so much hate.

Reactions: 7
I know I'm very late to the party 🤣🙈 but why had he fallen out with the smithy family and the sweet shop lady? I stopped watching them all last year and they were the best of friends.

Reactions: 5
He was takin

Said he's taking a break because of all the nasty comments,perhaps if he stopped rubbing his lazy,begging life in people's faces,he might not get so much hate.
He’s an arse lol
15 Tiktoks in the last 24 hours is taking a break

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I'm very late to the party 🤣🙈 but why had he fallen out with the smithy family and the sweet shop lady? I stopped watching them all last year and they were the best of friends.
He has a real nasty side to him which ive seen a number of times.

Reactions: 11
He has a real nasty side to him which ive seen a number of times.
Yeah I unfollowed him last year after all that business with zach.. I loved him before that, all that coming out changed my opinion of him completely, the masks soon slips when u put on an act.

I wouldn’t even bother leaving him a negative comment now on his bait videos because. Amazingly it’s those negative comments that earn him the coin his fans are few and far between now and the deluded ones who do comment wouldn’t be nowhere near enough to earn him his wages he literally makes videos he knows will annoy people so he gets more interaction he don’t care if it’s negative you could slate him daily on every single video he posts and I bet he wouldn’t block you

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised he didn't click on and make more tik toks like the strap on one with his breathing mask I saw a few people dueted it so he would of gained views etc from people clicking on his profile. Did Lawrence ever have any sort of management? I can't remember and makes me wonder why he'd not get one when he's saying it's his job there's no real income other than gifts what would he do if he got banned

I'm surprised he didn't click on and make more tik toks like the strap on one with his breathing mask I saw a few people dueted it so he would of gained views etc from people clicking on his profile. Did Lawrence ever have any sort of management? I can't remember and makes me wonder why he'd not get one when he's saying it's his job there's no real income other than gifts what would he do if he got banned
I'm sure he had the same management as The Smithy's at one time

I dont think he ever had a management .but you would have thought he would habe especially with the amount of followers he has

Reactions: 2
I dont think he ever had a management .but you would have thought he would habe especially with the amount of followers he has
He had the same management as the smithy family and Cole and abbie until the zac drama happened. Can't remember what it was called but it was some guy in Wales or something

Edit : it's nomis talent

He had the same management as the smithy family and Cole and abbie until the zac drama happened. Can't remember what it was called but it was some guy in Wales or something

Edit : it's nomis talent
Arh right for some reason i thought he never had one .wonder if he will get a new management

Reactions: 3
He won't get another agent because he will have to pay them and he is too greedy for that. His ego thinks he is his own success, he believes he needs no help.

So I on at 6am he was still up on live talking to his mum and some other woman can't remember her name. Lawrence was talking about skin removal and going to Turkey for it his mum doesn't think its a good idea incase something goes wrong the other woman was saying he might be able to get a good deal because of his following if he promotes their business. Obviously Lawrence thought this is a good thing because won't be much cost. Then Lawrence says he'd like some teeth whitening and wondered if he'd be able to get a dentist to do it free if he promotes them.
I then went scrolling through tiktok and had a listen a bit later where they must have been talking about patch messing in the house. Whoever the woman was said he should rub patches face is his urine because some dog trainer years ago told her to do it and thats what she does

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So I on at 6am he was still up on live talking to his mum and some other woman can't remember her name. Lawrence was talking about skin removal and going to Turkey for it his mum doesn't think its a good idea incase something goes wrong the other woman was saying he might be able to get a good deal because of his following if he promotes their business. Obviously Lawrence thought this is a good thing because won't be much cost. Then Lawrence says he'd like some teeth whitening and wondered if he'd be able to get a dentist to do it free if he promotes them.
I then went scrolling through tiktok and had a listen a bit later where they must have been talking about patch messing in the house. Whoever the woman was said he should rub patches face is his urine because some dog trainer years ago told her to do it and thats what she does
Maybe he should get off his fat backside and take Patch out for some long walks, he seems to be confide to that swivel chair in his kitchen,his mother is no better.

Maybe he should get off his fat backside and take Patch out for some long walks, he seems to be confide to that swivel chair in his kitchen,his mother is no better.
Exactly, if he's on live all night and in bed most of the day time when is the poor dog going out for a walk

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.