Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know, zero manners !
My thinking was that if he had of been clever at the start he could have had even a short lived career because in fairness he did loose the 8 stone but I really think he’s just forgotten how SW works and is hoping for the best now.
I don’t think he’s ugly, vulgar yes but not ugly.
Yeah he is ugly alright
Ugly comes from the inside

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I know, zero manners !
My thinking was that if he had of been clever at the start he could have had even a short lived career because in fairness he did loose the 8 stone but I really think he’s just forgotten how SW works and is hoping for the best now.
I don’t think he’s ugly, vulgar yes but not ugly.
I lost 7 stone in 10 weeks. I don't beg on tik tok for money. Though and think I'm a celebrity

I lost 7 stone in 10 weeks. I don't beg on tik tok for money. Though and think I'm a celebrity
Oh and bite my mates and throw mugs at his head 🤣 forget about that one 😂😂

Reactions: 7
So he's spent the week in a B&B then gone to his mother's house,is he hiding from someone again? Has he upset James and gone into hiding?

• Haha
So he's spent the week in a B&B then gone to his mother's house,is he hiding from someone again? Has he upset James and gone into hiding?
No he was begging him to come to his mums for dinner. He seemed a bit desperate to see him. Careful James, I can hear that crockery getting ready to be lobbed at your head!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No he was begging him to come to his mums for dinner. He seemed a bit desperate to see him. Careful James, I can hear that crockery getting ready to be lobbed at your head!
See James is taking a break from tik tok i wonder what’s upset him 😉

• Wow
I burst out laughing just now, his live came up on my fyp and someone asked him if James was taking a break from tiktok because Lawrence had lobbed a mug at him 😂😂😂😂

Someone just called him Ursula ffs 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry.. what?! 😂 Did you lose two legs or something?
Nope I did thing called lipo trim shake's 2 shakes a day nothing else I used to have one treat on a Friday I small wrap it was very hard but well worth it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope I did thing called lipo trim shake's 2 shakes a day nothing else I used to have one treat on a Friday I small wrap it was very hard but well worth it
Oh I thought it was from when you were in hospital. You've done bloody well then. Be careful Lawrence doesn't tap you up he's needing a new friend and has plenty of cups left over 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I thought it was from when you were in hospital. You've done bloody well then. Be careful Lawrence doesn't tap you up he's needing a new friend and has plenty of cups left over 😆
He wouldn't do it again. I might joke about. But I'm a nasty fucker when I get going 😂😂😂 I was a door man for years the old school ones 🤣🤣. He might try that with gentle lads. And get away with. I would love to see him try it with some who isn't scared of him. I bleeping hate bullies. And he is one. Strange how James is coming off tic tok. ? Is jabba the mug at his old tricks again.

See James is taking a break from tik tok i wonder what’s upset him 😉
He didn't seem to know James had been bullied on his live and he also spoke about James in a past tense saying anyone who has him as a friend is lucky

Reactions: 5
I’ve just scrolled TikTok and his video come up the hair dye “transition” the song who’s sexy I’m sexy dancing with his man tits swinging everywhere why the fk does he wear such tight clothes it does absolutely nothing for him I’m going to have to block him cos he winds me up x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is James taking a break because of that troll he mentioned not long ago maybe

Reactions: 3
I’ve just scrolled TikTok and his video come up the hair dye “transition” the song who’s sexy I’m sexy dancing with his man tits swinging everywhere why the fk does he wear such tight clothes it does absolutely nothing for him I’m going to have to block him cos he winds me up x
And the stupid braces with his track suit bottoms

Is James taking a break because of that troll he mentioned not long ago maybe
I'm wondering if he and Lawrence have had a falling out because he wasn't aware of any of James problems or him taking a break.

Reactions: 5
Jabba the mug 💀🤣🤣🤣
Lawrence only cares about himself so it doesn't surprise me he isn't aware of James problems because he won't of asked how he is.

• Haha
And the stupid braces with his track suit bottoms

I'm wondering if he and Lawrence have had a falling out because he wasn't aware of any of James problems or him taking a break.
The braces with skin tight camo tracksuit they’re not going to fall down you tit they’re cutting you in half x

• Haha
How can Lawrence not know James has been having problems he literally posted a tik tok about it to a point he was thinking of involving the police. Maybe they have fell out then or they aren't as close as its looked on tik tok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.