Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few posts back you seem to of missed it, he is doing monthly weigh ins now
He may as well stop calling it a weight loss journey at this point. He can eat what he wants etc, and lose it as his own pace but if he's going to continue selling merch, taking gifts and being labelled 'an inspiration' then I think the right thing to do is to stop saying it's a weight loss journey. Because it's evident that he can't really put the effort in currently.

Reactions: 8
He may as well stop calling it a weight loss journey at this point. He can eat what he wants etc, and lose it as his own pace but if he's going to continue selling merch, taking gifts and being labelled 'an inspiration' then I think the right thing to do is to stop saying it's a weight loss journey. Because it's evident that he can't really put the effort in currently.
Exactly, there's nothing wrong with that. He needs to stop lying to his followers that are using his "influencing" to help with their weight loss because he's clearly given up.

Anyone who says that though is classed as a nasty troll.

Reactions: 7
Why does he keep embarrassing his dad?
Why not just buy him a new television ariel? It looked like he was focusing on the clothes on top of the wardrobe.

Reactions: 5
Why does he keep embarrassing his dad?
Why not just buy him a new television ariel? It looked like he was focusing on the clothes on top of the wardrobe.
Context please, not all of us have the privilege to watch due to being band by the begging mug lobbing idiot 🤭

Reactions: 4
I really think he has had a falling out with James, wouldn’t be surprised. Noticed his taken the Ireland bracelet off now too

Context please, not all of us have the privilege to watch due to being band by the begging mug lobbing idiot 🤭
his dad lives in a bed sit/shared housing/bail house and had made a tv aerial from coat hangers, and filmed him eating a bowl of cereal on his single bed. The place is abit untidy with screwed up clothes etc about the place. I wouldn’t be happy if somebody did that too me tbh, but then the dad probably doesn’t care about being aired all over social media

Last edited:
But remember this is the idiot who makes his mum sleep on the sofa, both at her own house and his! Horrible article he is.

But remember this is the idiot who makes his mum sleep on the sofa, both at her own house and his! Horrible article he is.
I saw that the other night as well 🤣 spencer was kicking off saying he wanted too go home as it was F’ing boring at Lawrence’s flat. They know spencer has additional needs and he had nothing to do apart from watch his brother and mum on lives whilst they ignored him 😆. Lawrence hasn’t even got a television that he could of watched, but he did say he was going too get a 50 inch one the next day 😅

• Wow
Did anyone else hear the drivel in his live that he can’t get a job because he’s too well known?? Ffs who do these people think they are?? If you stop posting for a week people will forget about you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He was sat in a room with his dad,I'm not sure if it's a hostel or a mental health facility.

Did anyone else hear the drivel in his live that he can’t get a job because he’s too well known?? Ffs who do these people think they are?? If you stop posting for a week people will forget about you!
Too well known? Actors and celebrities managed to get normal jobs during the pandemic to make ends meet. You're telling me he goes for an interview and they tell him he's too famous? 🤣

• Haha
Too well known? Actors and celebrities managed to get normal jobs during the pandemic to make ends meet. You're telling me he goes for an interview and they tell him he's too famous? 🤣
😂😂 he said he would get sacked cos so many people would be coming up to him! 😂😂😂 honestly I don’t know who this guy thinks he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my days!
If the woman from Eastenders can get a job so can he and the lad from Xfactor and Hollyoaks.
Lawrence is just a lazy individual who wants to sit around stuffing his fat face and ripping off people

I may be wrong but I think his dad is living in a half way house because I think he has just been released from prison that would explain why he has never been on the scene until recently or spoken about much like I say just an observation my gut feelings are usually good though lol

He was live at 7am this morning (he hadn't slept and I was just waking up!) He was saying he isnt going to let tiktok consume his life anymore and he would only be doing 5-6 videos a day from now on. It's not even 5 o'clock and there's been 9😂 he just can't help himself. He's too addicted to the attention

• Haha
Oh my days!
If the woman from Eastenders can get a job so can he and the lad from Xfactor and Hollyoaks.
Lawrence is just a lazy individual who wants to sit around stuffing his fat face and ripping off people
exactly a well known comedian got a job delivering for a frozen food place in the pandemic

He’s just a vile, lazy pig who’s whole family must cost the state thousands every year. They are all begging ponces!!!! Every time I look at his TikTok he is eating, it doesn’t matter what time of the day it is but he’s either eating or not long eaten or he’s already on to the next meal. How many meals a day does he actually have? His whole day is food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.