Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawrence goes on I've all night until early hours most nights around 7am he came off live other day and I'm guessing when he posted those tok toks this morning he will have done them before he went to bed for the day then wonders why patch messing in the house

Reactions: 5
Lawrence goes on I've all night until early hours most nights around 7am he came off live other day and I'm guessing when he posted those tok toks this morning he will have done them before he went to bed for the day then wonders why patch messing in the house
I think he said to that other well known beggar Tom Manley , there was less trolls late. But I think he has an American following. More money 💲 not just Michelle the nutjob motivator. But other silly yanks with more money than sense 🙄👌

Reactions: 6
Without a doubt its about the pound signs he its the same as that lord dermot he only goes on late at night and duels Americans to get the big money followers

He will follow the top three gifters guys, what a scum bag he is. On Live Now.

He keeps moaning about the nasty comments, he decided to go on Tik Tok to document his weight loss,but now it's all about getting ££,nobody bullied him about his weekly weigh in,he's now got his whole lazy family in on begging off Tik Tok.
How many times as he said he's coming off for a break and he's going onto Facebook?

Reactions: 4
Why won't he get a job?
He claims he is a social media influencer now that is apparently his job 😬 he puts the hours in that’s for sure I’m not convinced how eating with your fingers begging for gifts harassing young lads and being violent to them when they resist your advances is influencer material but there we go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Him and his mother were on ages last night who are these people gifting the whole time.

Suggestion for new thread name.

Laurence. No weight lost in 6 months. Too famous to work. An utter cretin of a boy.

Reactions: 10
I see him and daddy in vests eating in the café , I can see dad is full of panache 🙄 has he just got out of the nick or something. ? As someone said he is as dry as Michelle the motivators fanny 🤣🤣🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see him and daddy in vests eating in the café , I can see dad is full of panache 🙄 has he just got out of the nick or something. ? As someone said he is as dry as Michelle the motivators fanny 🤣🤣🤣👌
I’d say the Da is more fun that Lawrence !

• Haha
Oh what a life for Lawrence and his mum,I'm on the train coming home from work,he's just woke up and now begging for gifts with that road man character and the mothers at bingo🤨

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.