Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is no angel I'd say as well. She only came around him when he was making a few pounds. Makes every excuse In the book about the drink driving. Full of tit. Out for everything they can grab.
Absolutely, I think the whole lot of them are vile. Even Spencer has a murky past but I don’t think Lisa has had much of a life.

Reactions: 6
Michelle has to be one of the creepiest people I've seen in a long time. She is far too obsessed with a man from tiktok to the point where she wants to travel here to be with him.

Her videos where she takes his comments and does video replies to them are so bizarre too.

I also think her constant bashing of Lawrence's mum is probably because she sees her as competition and probably wants to be the 'caring' woman in Lawrence's life.
What does she say about his mum? I thought Lawrence and his mum were close

Reactions: 1
He’s been on live begging all day and now he’s on live begging all night. He constantly says, follow the gifters- it’s so wrong and it’s infuriating me. I commented in his live “don’t gift guys keep your money cause times are hard” and all his fans jumped on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Lawrence and his mother have even a slight fall out, Michelle will pipe up and call her names etc and suggest he ditches his mum.
That’s so bizarre to tell someone to ditch their mum. She is so obsessed with him

I absolutely loved this guy, been following him from the get go but wow, what an absolute car crash he's sadly turned into. I can't been bare to watch any of his Tiktoks anymore, I tend to just read the comments and about a good 80% of them are negative but he never takes anything on board. His animals seem to just vanish into air, not sure what's happened with Cali his cat or any of her kittens. Doubt he ever got her spayed. And as for the birds, those poor things shoved into a cage all day and all night just makes my blood boil. I wonder when it'll all stop and he realises it's game over and his Tiktok parade has come to an end? He also seems to be live all day every day at the moment. I'm currently over seas so a fair few hours ahead and he's online in the middle of the night UK time, presumably on the hunt for gifts. Never thought I'd ever write up a post about him on here but sadly the time has come!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cali and kittens are living with Lisa now I believe the cat was Charlotte's so maybe why the cat is there now. I'm sure Lisa was getting her spayed if not already with vouchers because of being on benefits. But budgies all in one cage, anyone know what happened to them others he said he took to a breeder to get help with them? Poor patch must be messing in the flat as Lawrence stays in bed until gone mid day some days

Reactions: 3
Cali and kittens are living with Lisa now I believe the cat was Charlotte's so maybe why the cat is there now. I'm sure Lisa was getting her spayed if not already with vouchers because of being on benefits. But budgies all in one cage, anyone know what happened to them others he said he took to a breeder to get help with them? Poor patch must be messing in the flat as Lawrence stays in bed until gone mid day some days
Aaah okay. I take back what I said about the cats 😁 I sure hope they're better cared for by his Mum and sister!
He was obsessed with his budgies at one point, even calling one Smithy after the family who shall not be named 😂

Aaah okay. I take back what I said about the cats 😁 I sure hope they're better cared for by his Mum and sister!
He was obsessed with his budgies at one point, even calling one Smithy after the family who shall not be named 😂

Once he met nick Smith that was the beginning of the end , then he thought he was a celebrity. Strange he doesn't talk to Sare from the shop or the Smithy family Now , they all see how much people gave to the Smithy family. Most of their fans have special needs ,or lonely they think if they gift them buy the merchandise ,they will be their best friend. Nick Smith might be a cock , but he knows how to manipulate his fans. The song at Christmas about the fans are like family. 🙄 bleeping mind control.

Reactions: 9
Once he met nick Smith that was the beginning of the end , then he thought he was a celebrity. Strange he doesn't talk to Sare from the shop or the Smithy family Now , they all see how much people gave to the Smithy family. Most of their fans have special needs ,or lonely they think if they gift them buy the merchandise ,they will be their best friend. Nick Smith might be a cock , but he knows how to manipulate his fans. The song at Christmas about the fans are like family. 🙄 bleeping mind control.
I forgot all about Sare!!

Reactions: 2
Gone 4am and he was still on live he must be needing all the gifts to pay his rent etc. He's going to have to face facts he needs a job again

Reactions: 4
Gone 4am and he was still on live he must be needing all the gifts to pay his rent etc. He's going to have to face facts he needs a job again
Didn't he claim that he was going to get a caring job but was waiting for a CRB to come through? Well it's taking its sweet time because that was yonks ago.🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.