Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was safe enough my knifes are tit they can't cut a slice of toast 🤣🙄 QUOTE="My2pWorth, post: 8123696, member: 267490"]
I would prefer to watch someone honest and genuine like you Dick over this tit show. You're not getting a gift though or you'll end up in DHBs box 🤣
[/QUOTE]

No mate I have a tik tok , I have a laugh and take the piss. But I don't take a penny off any one , or no wish lists you know who are genuine when they don't be on the beg. 😉

Reactions: 4
Don't forget the merch 🤑
Lawrence could donate his left over unsold mugs to the local care home when he enquires about his dbs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I been around the block a bit. But this is so fucked up 🙄🤣 two girls one cup isn't as bad 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I saw someone suggest he should do an illustrated cookbook earlier and he replied 'it's in the works.'

Not only will nobody buy it, what's he going to put in it? 'Nana Porridge. Ingredients: 'nana and porridge.' With a drawing in crayon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw someone suggest he should do an illustrated cookbook earlier and he replied 'it's in the works.'

Not only will nobody buy it, what's he going to put in it? 'Nana Porridge. Ingredients: 'nana and porridge.' With a drawing in crayon.
The childish names for things (Nana, sketty) makes me want to punch him in his silly cock 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9

If he'd stuck with his weight loss journey instead of scamming and biting people I think he could have become an actual minor Celebrity and made some honest money from it, he had the lockdown journey, the followers, the success (if kept it up) but he's fkd it all up for an easy life sat on tiktok begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now he's using the excuse of losing the weight slowly. That doesn't fool us, it means you are looking for an excuse to eat more, do less and lose a 1lb a week. The state of them meals should of given him chronic diarrhoea and shredded 8 stone off 🤢

The whole family are scum!!!

Remember when Mechelle the Motivator sent him some shorts? Ewww, that made me quiver all over it was so horrible. I’m just hoping he will go and stay with her and not hear from him again because he will be locked in her basement for ever more. I will rename the American weirdo woman ‘Mechelle the Misery’ 🤣 (For those who don’t know, watch the film)
She called Lawrence mum poison this morning,Lawrence mum not talking to him again

He treats his mum really bad,how can he let strangers disrespect his mum on live?

Reactions: 5
Yep I was watching in on both of them and their separate lives when it all kicked off.

I agree with Lawrence his mum should not be bringing private stuff in to tiktok, but. For Lawrence to sit back and do nothing when one of his own mods is calling his mum "poisonous" is damn right disgusting.

Then on the other side of the coin as I was spying in on Lisa's live she was asked by somebody "does Lawrence pay you to pack and post his merchandise" Lisa said and I quote "Nope he gives me absolutely nothing" like wtf. How can you mug your own mum off like that.

Lawrence's attitude towards his mum is absolutely shocking.

He wouldn't even come of the live when at least 20 people told him to ring her as she was upset and he just responded with its all just drama.

I still had a tiny bit if respect for Lawrence. But after seeing his behaviour towards his own mum tonight that respect has gone. I cant respect anyone that treats their mum with such contempt and allows others especially his on mod to say what she said.

I actually felt sorry for her. You could see how upset she was. The poor women was broken.

Yep I was watching in on both of them and their separate lives when it all kicked off.

I agree with Lawrence his mum should not be bringing private stuff in to tiktok, but. For Lawrence to sit back and do nothing when one of his own mods is calling his mum "poisonous" is damn right disgusting.

Then on the other side of the coin as I was spying in on Lisa's live she was asked by somebody "does Lawrence pay you to pack and post his merchandise" Lisa said and I quote "Nope he gives me absolutely nothing" like wtf. How can you mug your own mum off like that.

He wouldn't even come of the live when at least 20 people told him to ring her as she was upset and he just responded with its all just drama.

I still had a tiny bit if respect for Lawrence. But after seeing his behaviour towards his own mum tonight that respect has gone. I cant respect anyone that treats their mum with such contempt and allows others especially his on mod to say what she said.

I actually felt sorry for her. You could see how upset she was. The poor women was broken.
I don’t believe this act Lawrence puts on, acting mr nice guy. I noticed his mom on edge around him a long time ago, like she gets a bit sort of jittery.

Reactions: 8

I was watching around 12.30 but I fell asleep so i missed it, I hope she’s ok :( that mechelle is a right wrong un. She’s a nasty piece of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.