Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he claim that he was going to get a caring job but was waiting for a CRB to come through? Well it's taking its sweet time because that was yonks ago.🤔

I think he shouldn't put down on his c.v in hobbies and interests. Biting people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s never not on live right now! I woke up at 4am.. he was live. Just gone on TIktok, live again.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely vile human on that battle with Dhb
He’s really shown his true colours tonight! He used dhb and he’s made over £500 in 5 mins! Yet he’s not giving any to charity and I bet he won’t get them cats neutered! Still use his mams rspca vouchers 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He’s really shown his true colours tonight! He used dhb and he’s made over £500 in 5 mins! Yet he’s not giving any to charity and I bet he won’t get them cats neutered! Still use his mams rspca vouchers 😡
How does his cat even get pregnant? I thought it was a house cat. If it is and she's mating with her offspring her kittens could end up with all sorts of genetic problems. If she's allowed out then she's at risk of FIV and a multitude of other diseases when complete tom cats are fighting over her....female cats can get pregnant by more than one male if they mate soon after the first tom gets at her.

• Wow
How does his cat even get pregnant? I thought it was a house cat. If it is and she's mating with her offspring her kittens could end up with all sorts of genetic problems. If she's allowed out then she's at risk of FIV and a multitude of other diseases when complete tom cats are fighting over her....female cats can get pregnant by more than one male if they mate soon after the first tom gets at her.
She was out quite a lot I think when she was at his mums. 2 litters in a space of a few months :( it just angers me that he’s waiting on vouchers in his mums name to get them done for a fiver or whatever it is when he’s making hundreds on there and his mum doesn’t do too bad either!

• Sad
Reactions: 6

He's a total parasite. And his mother is nearly as bad. Greedy pricck. Did he finish with Dracula ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I questioned the mum before when she was live at bingo, how they can afford bingo but not to neuter the cat.... just got a tonne of hate off the stans and no actual answer 😅

Just been blocked by Lawrence for calling him a beg 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He's a total parasite. And his mother is nearly as bad. Greedy pricck. Did he finish with Dracula ?
They’re still going 🤮

I questioned the mum before when she was live at bingo, how they can afford bingo but not to neuter the cat.... just got a tonne of hate off the stans and no actual answer 😅

Just been blocked by Lawrence for calling him a beg 😅😅😅
Lawrence said I’m waiting on my mum getting the vouchers! It’s literally £80 if that! His mum shouldn’t be in receipt of benefits anyway. She’s had her fair share of stuff off TikTok and Lawrence has made a fortune tonight

Reactions: 7
Knocking me ill knowing people are spending hard earned money and potentially fully skinting themselves out just to maybe get a quick 'yeah thanks' off whoever! This whole battle thing is beyond beggy... why do people buy into it all?!

Knocking me ill knowing people are spending hard earned money and potentially fully skinting themselves out just to maybe get a quick 'yeah thanks' off whoever! This whole battle thing is beyond beggy... why do people buy into it all?!
Half of them coerce people into it! It’s sick and needs stopping
They’ll think they can become friends with them.. be like by them! Biggest gifter gets a follow etc
It’s wrong

Reactions: 5
Well well didn’t that law show himself up the big BEG ! Didn’t even wish DHB good luck or congratulate him after the battle & it’s for CHARITY not his back pocket like him !!! what a vile person no manners no morals disgrace to humanity !

• Heart
Well well didn’t that law show himself up the big BEG ! Didn’t even wish DHB good luck or congratulate him after the battle & it’s for CHARITY not his back pocket like him !!! what a vile person no manners no morals disgrace to humanity !
He’s absolutely vile!

Back at it live with his mother pair of begs must be raking it in every night

Reactions: 6
I woke up one morning at 4 he was still on live no wonder he sleeps all day. He’s on live now

Reactions: 2
Back at it live with his mother pair of begs must be raking it in every night
And no doubt both are claiming benefits, Don't know if it would be allowed on here but a thread on claiming benefits with earnings and general info would be interesting, I know when applying for loans (like the cj woman does) they ask if you have savings of a thousand or so, but not sure how much savings you allowed to have before it affects your main benefit.
It should already come up as a red flag if she’s constantly getting money in her bank
No red flags will show, if the person is reported by someone then benefits office will ask them to come in for an interview and request to see bank statements, but that's for if working on the side.

Depending on how much savings you allowed before it affects your benefits I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if begging on tiktok is classified as working on the side.
(Sorry for the long post 🥴)

Reactions: 3
And no doubt both are claiming benefits, Don't know if it would be allowed on here but a thread on claiming benefits with earnings and general info would be interesting, I know when applying for loans (like the cj woman does) they ask if you have savings of a thousand or so, but not sure how much savings you allowed to have before it affects your main benefit.

No red flags will show, if the person is reported by someone then benefits office will ask them to come in for an interview and request to see bank statements, but that's for if working on the side.

Depending on how much savings you allowed before it affects your benefits I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if begging on tiktok is classified as working on the side.
(Sorry for the long post 🥴)
I also thought money constantly going into your bank shown red flags and people class tiktok as a job but I just don’t see it. They surely can’t be getting a lot of money from the gifts they receive if tiktok takes so much of it

Reactions: 2
I'm unsure on how it works with benefits but these 2 more him than her is getting hundreds per night I don’t know about savings but surely earnings must come into it 🤷‍♀️ I cant see it being allowed otherwise there would be thousands at it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.