Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought money constantly going into your bank shown red flags and people class tiktok as a job but I just don’t see it. They surely can’t be getting a lot of money from the gifts they receive if tiktok takes so much of it
Dontholdbackofficial will be showing exact how much they earn for begging on Monday. Keep an eye on his account

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm unsure on how it works with benefits but these 2 more him than her is getting hundreds per night I don’t know about savings but surely earnings must come into it 🤷‍♀️ I cant see it being allowed otherwise there would be thousands at it
Well one thing is for sure, after Lawrence's attitude tonight on DHB's charity duel I will be digging deep tomorrow and reporting him and his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to like Lawrence. I followed his weight loss journey and was really happy for him in the beginning. I was really disappointed in him when his behaviour changed after hanging out with the Smithys. But now I look at the bigger picture, he was just catfishing in the beginning and quite clearly has an attitude problem. The smug smirk across his face on that live with DHB said it all. I am disgusted how rude he was. DHB may have his faults but at least he was polite to Lawrence and didn’t start a slanging match. The fact that the beggars are raging just goes to show how scared they are about being exposed to their followers. I imagine a lot if the gifters will stop once they see how they have been lied to. Wouldn’t be as bad if these beggars actually admitted what they get etc but they keep it all very hush hush

Reactions: 12
I'm unsure on how it works with benefits but these 2 more him than her is getting hundreds per night I don’t know about savings but surely earnings must come into it 🤷‍♀️ I cant see it being allowed otherwise there would be thousands at it
You do a days work and make 50 quid that lot will nearly bang you up , let alone a couple of hundred a night. They would stop everything until a full investigation

I used to like Lawrence. I followed his weight loss journey and was really happy for him in the beginning. I was really disappointed in him when his behaviour changed after hanging out with the Smithys. But now I look at the bigger picture, he was just catfishing in the beginning and quite clearly has an attitude problem. The smug smirk across his face on that live with DHB said it all. I am disgusted how rude he was. DHB may have his faults but at least he was polite to Lawrence and didn’t start a slanging match. The fact that the beggars are raging just goes to show how scared they are about being exposed to their followers. I imagine a lot if the gifters will stop once they see how they have been lied to. Wouldn’t be as bad if these beggars actually admitted what they get etc but they keep it all very hush hush

They are vile parasites. Poncing off people that know no better. And like some one said they think by gifting them they made a new best friend for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And no doubt both are claiming benefits, Don't know if it would be allowed on here but a thread on claiming benefits with earnings and general info would be interesting, I know when applying for loans (like the cj woman does) they ask if you have savings of a thousand or so, but not sure how much savings you allowed to have before it affects your main benefit.

No red flags will show, if the person is reported by someone then benefits office will ask them to come in for an interview and request to see bank statements, but that's for if working on the side.

Depending on how much savings you allowed before it affects your benefits I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if begging on tiktok is classified as working on the side.
(Sorry for the long post 🥴)
The income they receive from TikTok will show on their bank statements as a regular income which UC will then take it as more or less a wage and their UC will reduce accordingly each month. But then they will also have to declare it to HMRC and that’s when the fun begins especially for bigger creators like Lawrence because if he’s not been declaring his earnings he’s not been paying tax so could find himself with a small fortune to pay

The income they receive from TikTok will show on their bank statements as a regular income which UC will then take it as more or less a wage and their UC will receive accordingly each month. But then they will also have to declare it to HMRC and that’s when the fun begins especially for bigger creators like Lawrence because if he’s not been declaring his earnings he’s not been paying tax so could find himself with a small fortune to pay
Knowing all these creators they’ll have opened new bank accounts for titkok money 🙄 if they’re down as self employed they’ll have to do their own tax returns etc and I bet they don’t have an accountant

Knowing all these creators they’ll have opened new bank accounts for titkok money 🙄 if they’re down as self employed they’ll have to do their own tax returns etc and I bet they don’t have an accountant
Yeah they probably have opened new ones but if Dwp and HMRC start getting as many reports as I think they will of the back of just this weekend regarding all these buggy creators and they then decide to investigate then they will find the other bank accounts. It’s easy enough to do so for them

Reactions: 3
You do a days work and make 50 quid that lot will nearly bang you up , let alone a couple of hundred a night. They would stop everything until a full investigation

They are vile parasites. Poncing off people that know no better. And like some one said they think by gifting them they made a new best friend for life.
Thats exactly what it is I reckon, people who gift and blow smoke up their arses are cognitively or emotionally vulnerable, with not much social capital in real life so see these council estate parasites as relatable and inspirational. It’s a popularity contest that no normal, sane person with even the slightest degree of self awareness would ever buy into. It’s bleeping disgusting to watch.

Reactions: 8
Thats exactly what it is I reckon, people who gift and blow smoke up their arses are cognitively or emotionally vulnerable, with not much social capital in real life so see these council estate parasites as relatable and inspirational. It’s a popularity contest that no normal, sane person with even the slightest degree of self awareness would ever buy into. It’s bleeping disgusting to watch.
👏 couldn't of said it better myself!

Reactions: 4
Yeah they probably have opened new ones but if Dwp and HMRC start getting as many reports as I think they will of the back of just this weekend regarding all these buggy creators and they then decide to investigate then they will find the other bank accounts. It’s easy enough to do so for them

They can't say they not doing it. If the social come knocking. The mother is worse. She only came back to see what she could get. New house , new enough car , she is on every benefit going I bet

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but his followers are painfully thick.

Someone commented saying they believed he should get the excess skin removed for free by the NHS because he's 'worked hard' and they challenged anyone to give a good reason why he shouldn't.

So I offered my view saying that as the NHS is an insanely strained and under-funded system, there are currently countless cancer patients etc on waiting lists for treatment. So I'd rather see those helped first than someone needing excess skin removed for free. Just my opinion.

The amount of replies I received saying 'but the cancer patient wouldn't be treated by a plastic surgeon' or 'I wouldn't want my cancer removed by the same person who removes excess skin.'

What? I spoke about funding. What are they on?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but his followers are painfully thick.

Someone commented saying they believed he should get the excess skin removed for free by the NHS because he's 'worked hard' and they challenged anyone to give a good reason why he shouldn't.

So I offered my view saying that as the NHS is an insanely strained and under-funded system, there are currently countless cancer patients etc on waiting lists for treatment. So I'd rather see those helped first than someone needing excess skin removed for free. Just my opinion.

The amount of replies I received saying 'but the cancer patient wouldn't be treated by a plastic surgeon' or 'I wouldn't want my cancer removed by the same person who removes excess skin.'

What? I spoke about funding. What are they on?
Bunch of spanners. The NHS wouldn't do it anyway as it would be classed as cosmetic surgery and there's only specific case cases where they would consider it. If Lawrence wants to lose the skin he can pay for it out of his grifting pot.

Reactions: 6
Bunch of spanners. The NHS wouldn't do it anyway as it would be classed as cosmetic surgery and there's only specific case cases where they would consider it. If Lawrence wants to lose the skin he can pay for it out of his grifting pot.
Exactly. Won’t be long before there’s a GFM set up for his skin removal 🙄

Reactions: 6
More like “Have you seen this man”
Definitely something about him

He has a dopey filter on that picture 😂😂😂

More like “Have you seen this man”
Definitely something about him

Well zax and his family showed us there is he is a vile bully and a manipulator. Notice even Sare from the shop and Mr firestarter Nick Smith have all give him a swerve. And the bus driver

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Well zax and his family showed us there is he is a vile bully and a manipulator. Notice even Sare from the shop and Mr firestarter Nick Smith have all give him a swerve. And the bus driver
Filter or not, he looks absolutely wired

Maybe the rumours about his past behaviour were true

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.