Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw something his Mom said about she's asked him for Charlottes bracelet but she's just going to buy her another one, then she said just change the subject.

Reactions: 3
Lawrence has a nasty side to him,he just uses his mum when he needs his merchandise sent off,he turns ups with flowers playing the doting son when it suits him,but he said before he didn't get on with his mum and it was his grandparents who were his main carers.I feel bad for Lisa though

Reactions: 9
Yeah he says that alot about his grandparents and it's a lie. Lisa brought that up last night on her live. She sqid Lawrence always says he had a bad childhood that led to bad eating habits. The truth is that Lisa was a full time working single mum. So her mum and dad would pick the kids up from school and she would then collect them at 6.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Lawrence needs the excuse to blame his weight on as he won't own up to the fact he got big because he wouldn't stop eating.

Lawrence forgets that spencer was there at his grandparents and he doesn't say any of this stuff and has not put 20 stone on in 10 years.

I do absolutely agree Lisa always looks intimidated when Lawrence is there. That tells me something has happened in the past and Lawrence has hit her or something.

Reactions: 6
He treats his mum like he does everyone else.... uses them when he needs them then turns nasty and falls out with them.

Reactions: 8
Yep I was watching in on both of them and their separate lives when it all kicked off.

I agree with Lawrence his mum should not be bringing private stuff in to tiktok, but. For Lawrence to sit back and do nothing when one of his own mods is calling his mum "poisonous" is damn right disgusting.

Then on the other side of the coin as I was spying in on Lisa's live she was asked by somebody "does Lawrence pay you to pack and post his merchandise" Lisa said and I quote "Nope he gives me absolutely nothing" like wtf. How can you mug your own mum off like that.

Lawrence's attitude towards his mum is absolutely shocking.

He wouldn't even come of the live when at least 20 people told him to ring her as she was upset and he just responded with its all just drama.

I still had a tiny bit if respect for Lawrence. But after seeing his behaviour towards his own mum tonight that respect has gone. I cant respect anyone that treats their mum with such contempt and allows others especially his on mod to say what she said.

I actually felt sorry for her. You could see how upset she was. The poor women was broken.

What actually happened then? I was on the live then left to sleep around 12, they were just chatting on dual happy. Mechelle is such a bully who pretends to be kind.

What actually happened then? I was on the live then left to sleep around 12, they were just chatting on dual happy. Mechelle is such a bully who pretends to be kind.
I think someone on Lisa's side of the stream asked if the bracelet had been found, Lisa said no and had a little dig at Lawrence about it. He got annoyed and ended the duel live with her and said that he doesn't want it brought onto tiktok as its private.

He had a moan, and then Michelle said Lisa was poison and wants to start trouble.

Thats about the long and short of it 👍

I can actually understand Lawrence if he's saying keep private things off tik tok things they disagree over it shouldn't be aired on tik tok every time they argue

I think someone on Lisa's side of the stream asked if the bracelet had been found, Lisa said no and had a little dig at Lawrence about it. He got annoyed and ended the duel live with her and said that he doesn't want it brought onto tiktok as its private.

He had a moan, and then Michelle said Lisa was poison and wants to start trouble.

He probably took it Cash Converters 🤭
But seriously who the hell does that Michelle freak think she is that she can get so personally involved between him and his mum? Unless they are both more friendly than we see

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lawrence has gone to new lows now. Was just spying on his live, he had some sort of face mask thing on. He took it off and said "I have nothing to wipe my face with" then preceded to take his socks off and wipe his face with them.

Absolutely bloody disgusting. Actually thought my dinner was going to make an appearance at high speed 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He might as well just go all out and have a crap in the sink and wipe his arse on a tea tow. What a dirty bloody woman.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how someone of his age can fall out with their mum so much. I’m 21 and can’t remember the last time I fell out with my mum and I live with her at that

I can actually understand Lawrence if he's saying keep private things off tik tok things they disagree over it shouldn't be aired on tik tok every time they argue
Yep I completely agree. Lisa needs to stop bringing domestics into the lives. I know why she does it. I worked it out. She know that If she does it in the lives then people will say stuff to Lawrence, and they do. Thats why he's had enough. I dont blame him for that.

But to allow someone to say that about his mum is reprehensible in my opinion.

He probably took it Cash Converters 🤭
But seriously who the hell does that Michelle freak think she is that she can get so personally involved between him and his mum? Unless they are both more friendly than we see
Pmsl. You're probably bang on the money tbh. Probably needs the cash for more fry light lol.

The Michelle is above her station. She does it because Lawrence allows it to happen. The amount of people I've seen that complain to Lawrence about her. She just blocks people for no reason.

Yep makes you wonder doesn't it. I cant keep up with him and his fancy women. He got more women on the go then a camera man at babe station.

I don’t know how someone of his age can fall out with their mum so much. I’m 21 and can’t remember the last time I fell out with my mum and I live with her at that
It will be because he is angry that Lisa won't give spencer back to him. Lawrence was his carer for a good while. Then Lisa had him back not long before Lawrence had to move away for the building work to be done.

Lawrence didn't want to let him go. Lawrence wants spencer their because he will get careers allowance plus spencer will be getting a good amount of money is benefits ect.

I thibk its getting more and more heated because Lawrence is dropping off and he will be making less and less out of tiktok and will be getting worried about money.

Last edited:

Oh wow really, to be fair Lisa has asked a few times and it's not much to ask, hardly private is it 🙄 and as for Mechelle that's not nice at all how is that poison. She's poison. No wonder people are telling him to get rid of her as mod.

Reactions: 1
Lawrence is on live plenty enough with gifts flying in he could of replaced it by now for his sister himself I woke up at 2am and he was live then

Lawrence is on live plenty enough with gifts flying in he could of replaced it by now for his sister himself I woke up at 2am and he was live then
There must be more to it than just a bracelet, it was Pandora wasn’t it ? They’re not that expensive that he couldn’t buy the girl a new one !

Reactions: 4
Michelle has to be one of the creepiest people I've seen in a long time. She is far too obsessed with a man from tiktok to the point where she wants to travel here to be with him.

Her videos where she takes his comments and does video replies to them are so bizarre too.

I also think her constant bashing of Lawrence's mum is probably because she sees her as competition and probably wants to be the 'caring' woman in Lawrence's life.

Reactions: 4
I can't stand , Lawrence but I even feel sorry for him she is coming to visit 🙄😂😂😂

Oh god, hope he doesn’t have a cellar, because that’s where he will end up if that nutter turns up

I don’t believe this act Lawrence puts on, acting mr nice guy. I noticed his mom on edge around him a long time ago, like she gets a bit sort of jittery.
I noticed that too. There was (allegedly) DV with her ex husband so it’s understandable that she may still feel intimidated around men and I’ve wondered whether she’s had that with Lawrence as well? He’s a big man (well actually he’s a useless lump of f**king lard that most blokes could probably lay out 😂) but we’ve seen his nasty side so it wouldn’t surprise me if Lisa is scared of him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh god, hope he doesn’t have a cellar, because that’s where he will end up if that nutter turns up

I noticed that too. There was (allegedly) DV with her ex husband so it’s understandable that she may still feel intimidated around men and I’ve wondered whether she’s had that with Lawrence as well? He’s a big man (well actually he’s a useless lump of f**king lard that most blokes could probably lay out 😂) but we’ve seen his nasty side so it wouldn’t surprise me if Lisa is scared of him

She is no angel I'd say as well. She only came around him when he was making a few pounds. Makes every excuse In the book about the drink driving. Full of tit. Out for everything they can grab.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.